With more than 5 million active installs, WooCommerce is the most popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress. In fact, more than 30% of all ecommerce websites are powered by WooCommerce.
WooCommerce is also the number #1 plugin for building a professional online dropshipping store. It’s much more flexible and customisable than competitors such as Shopify.
Here you will find a handpicked list of the 15 best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins for finding suppliers, importing products and creating listings, as well as automating inventory management, tracking info uploads and even order fulfillment.
1. AliDropship ($89)
AliDropship is the most popular plugin for dropshipping AliExpress products through a WooCommerce powered store. For a one-time fee, users can import unlimited AliExpress products to any WooCommerce store and process customer orders in one-click.
AliDropship also features full inventory syncing, bulk product importing and up to 8% cashback on AliExpress orders, as well as access to a curated database of more than 50,000 winning products and lifetime technical support.
Better still, AliDropship is compatible with all WooCommerce themes are most third party plugins, meaning you won’t need to switch themes or redesign your store.
- Best WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for AliExpress
- Import unlimited products to your store in a few clicks
- Fully automated inventory management and repricing
- One-time fee with lifetime updates and tech support
2. Syncee (Free Plan)
Syncee is a powerful dropshipping marketplace and automation solution that is compatible with multiple online store builders including WooCommerce.
Once the Syncee WordPress plugin is installed on your WooCommerce store, you can instantly import products from over 800 leading dropshipping suppliers in the US, UK, Europe and China. This can be done directly through the user-friendly Syncee dashboard, without having to jump from website to website.
In fact, Syncee allows you to run your entire dropshipping business using a single platform. Syncee also features daily inventory updating, automated order fulfillment and a free plan for importing up to 25 products.
- Innovative dropshipping marketplace and automation tool
- Thousands of products from US, UK & EU-based suppliers
- Integrates directly with WooCommerce and WordPress
- Free plan for importing up to 25 products to your store
3. Wholesale2b (Free Access)
Wholesale2b is a complete dropshipping automation solution that allows you to import and sell products from hundreds of US-based suppliers through an ecommerce store. Wholesale2b is compatible with multiple online store builders including WooCommerce.
Simply install the Wholesale2b plugin and start importing US-direct products in a few clicks. The 7-day trial allows you to test drive the Wholesale2b features without paying any fees.
From automated inventory monitoring to 1-click order processing and automated tracking info uploads, Wholesale2b provides a truly automated solution for WooCommerce dropshipping.
- All-in-one dropshipping automation solution and B2B directory
- Compatible with multiple platforms including WooCommerce
- More than 1 million products from over 100 US-based suppliers
- Features bulk importing and automated inventory management
4. Spocket (Free Trial)
Spocket is a revolutionary dropshipping platform and online marketplace featuring thousands of products from leading US & EU-based dropshipping suppliers.
Spocket integrates directly with more than 8 popular ecommerce channels including WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce and Ecwid.
Once the Spocket plugin is installed on your WooCommerce store, you can start importing high-quality products directly from the Spocket marketplace. All of the suppliers are pre-vetted and provide ultra-fast global shipping from the US and Europe.
- Ultra-modern and popular dropshipping sourcing platform
- Thousands of dropship products from US & EU suppliers
- Lightweight plugin for importing items to WooCommerce
- Rated ‘excellent’ on TrustPilot from over 1000 reviewers
5. Ali2Woo (Free Version)
Ali2Woo is the most cost-effective WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for importing unlimited products from AliExpress and streamlining order fulfillment.
More than just a tool for importing AliExpress products, Ali2Woo also features real-time inventory syncing, variations support and automated tracking info uploads, as well as seamless importing of existing AliExpress customer reviews.
Quite simply, Ali2Woo has everything you need to build a successful WooCommerce dropshipping store using WordPress and the AliExpress marketplace.
- Powerful dropshipping plugin designed for WooCommerce
- Easily import any product from AliExpress in just one-click
- Automated stock and price updating with bulk ordering
- Low-cost solution with no monthly fees or ongoing costs
6. DropshipMe (Free Imports)
DropshipMe is an innovative WordPress plugin which allows you to quickly import dropshipping products to your WooCommerce store from a database of more than 50,000 best-selling AliExpress products, handpicked by market research experts.
Simply install the plugin, browse the huge range of carefully selected products and import them to your WooCommerce store in one-click.
DropshipMe also provides expertly written product titles and allows you to quickly import existing customer reviews from the AliExpress marketplace.
- Dropshipping import tool and database of winning products
- Quickly add AliExpress items to your WooCommerce store
- Professionally edited product titles and optimised listings
- Free to install the plugin and import up to 50 top-sellers
7. Ezusy (Free Plan)
Trusted by more than 12,000 ecommerce stores, Ezusy is another popular WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for importing AliExpress products directly to your WooCommerce store.
With a free plan for importing 150 products and low-cost premium plans starting from less than $10/month for 400 products, Ezusy is one of the most affordable WooCommerce dropshipping plugins on the market.
Moreover, the premium plans also include full inventory automation and flexible pricing rules, as well as automated order fulfilment and tracking info uploads.
- Trusted AliExpress to WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- Chrome browser extension for one-click product importing
- Flexible pricing rules with automated inventory updating
- Free version for importing up to 150 AliExpress products
8. WooDropship ($49)
With over 300,000 installations and $300 million in processed sales, WooDropship is another major WooCommerce dropshipping plugin.
WooDropship allows you to instantly import unlimited AliExpress products to your online store using a powerful Chrome browser extension. You can also sync inventory, automate order fulfillment and customise product information with ease.
WooDropship is also a provider of fully automated, turnkey dropshipping stores which include a domain name, email address and professional logo for as little as $199 one-time.
- Low-cost AliExpress to WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- More than 80,000 active installations and $300M in sales
- Unlimited imports from AliExpress and unlimited orders
- Customise product details including titles with ease
9. DSTitan (Free Imports)
DSTitan is a powerful dropshipping product finder tool and listing creation software which is fully compatible with WooCommerce, allowing you to seamlessly import products from leading dropship suppliers including AliExpress, Banggood and DHgate.
Since it’s launch in 2018, DSTitan has imported more than 1.5 million products to eBay and WooCommerce for thousands of global users.
With a free version for importing up to 50 products, users can install the DSTitan WooCommerce plugin from the WordPress repository and test drive it’s features without paying a single cent.
- Lightweight dropshipping import tool for WooCommerce
- Compatible with multiple leading dropshipping sources
- Simple and easy to use, no software experience needed
- Import 50 products from any of the suppliers for free
10. WooCommerce Dropshipping ($79)
WooCommerce Dropshipping is a premium plugin which is available to purchase from the official WooCommerce website for a $79/year fee.
The plugin is packed full of must-have features including quick product importing from AliExpress, automated tracking info uploads and streamlined email notifications.
Additional features include an ultra-modern Chrome browser extension, simple pricing rules and one-click product ordering through AliExpress. You can also customise order notifications with a company logo, brand name and contact information.
- Budget-friendly WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- Available to purchase from the WooCommerce site
- Chrome extension to import items from AliExpress
- Automated and customisable order notifications
11. Dropshix (Free Version)
With more than 14,000 active installs, Dropshix is another specialist WooCommerce dropshipping plugin designed exclusively for the WordPress platform.
The Dropshix plugin is not only able to import products from multiple leading suppliers including AliExpress and Banggood, but it can also automatically monitor stock and place orders with the suppliers on your behalf. This will save you a huge amount of time and effort.
When it comes to pricing, Dropshix has a free plan for importing 15 items with the premium plans starting from less than $13/month for 1250 imports.
- Professional WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- More than 14,000 installs and 8000 active users
- Import products from multiple trusted suppliers
- 1-click ordering with automated price updates
12. Dropship Express (Free)
Dropship Express is an easy to use WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that can be installed on your store for free through the WordPress plugins directory.
The plugin allows you to import and publish unlimited products from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store. There are also plans to introduce compatibility with additional suppliers such as Gearbest, Banggood and Jindong in the near future.
The free version includes unlimited manual imports and automated inventory syncing, as well as the option to importing existing customer reviews to improve conversions.
- Free dropshipping automation plugin for WooCommerce
- Suitable for importing unlimited items from AliExpress
- Flexible pricing rules with automated product data sync
- Available in multiple currencies and various languages
13. Yakkyofy (Free)
Yakkyofy is a free to use dropshipping tool which features a WooCommerce plugin for quickly importing top-selling dropshipping products to your online store in just a few clicks.
From electronics and tech gadgets to fashion accessories, toys, pet supplies and tools, Yakkyofy has more than 1000 winning products to choose from. Simply connect your WooCommerce store and you can import any of the items in minutes.
The Yakkyofy software further allows you to completely automate the management of your dropshipping order fulfilment process. This will allow you to dedicate more time on marketing your store and generating maximum revenue.
- Best dropshipping solution for sourcing from China
- Integrates with WooCommerce, Shopify and more
- Thousands of best-selling dropshipping products
- Includes customisation and private label services
14. Eprolo (Free)
With over 100,000 users and more than 30M fulfilled orders since 2015, Eprolo is one of the most popular free dropshipping platforms for selling on WooCommerce, as well as several other ecommerce channels including Shopify and eBay.
Unlike most WooCommerce dropshipping plugins, Eprolo has no membership fees and holds its own physical stock, acting as the supplier, as well as a dropshipping automation solution.
The standout features of Eprolo include low-cost worldwide shipping on all products, customised order packaging and the best wholesale prices guaranteed.
- Dropshipping supplier with full automation solutions
- Thousands of low-cost products with fast shipping
- Connect WooCommerce and import unlimited items
- Free to join with no membership fees or monthly costs
15. Inventory Source (Free Access)
Inventory Source is a free dropshipping supplier directory and automation platform that integrates directly with WooCommerce and various other ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, eBay and Amazon.
With Inventory Source, you can automatically upload products, sync inventory and route orders from over 100 dropshipping suppliers to your WooCommerce store.
Access to the directory of leading US, UK and EU dropshipping suppliers is free, while inventory automation plans start from $99/month and include unlimited product imports. One of the best features with Inventory Source is that all of the suppliers are genuine wholesale companies with low trade prices and high-quality goods.
- Premium supplier directory and automation platform
- Works with WooCommerce, Shopify, eBay and more
- More than 200 suppliers in the US, UK and Europe
- Automatically upload products and sync inventory
More WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
The WooCommerce dropshipping plugins listed above are the best on the market based on popularity, features and reputation. However, there are several other WordPress plugins that can help you to build a streamlined dropshipping store with WooCommerce.
Here is a collection of some additional WooCommerce dropshipping plugins available to download directly from the WordPress repository.
- WP Amazon Shop – Low-cost Amazon affiliate and dropshipping plugin which allows you to quickly import Amazon products to your WooCommerce store.
- Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress – Free plugin which allows you to import products from AliExpress to a WooCommerce store in just a few clicks.
- AliExpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce – Import unlimited AliExpress products to your WooCommerce store and automatically set a selling price.
- Dropshipping & Affiliate for eBay – Quickly find and import best-selling eBay products to your WooCommerce store for dropshipping.
- Knawat WooCommerce Dropshipping – Lightweight plugin for importing and repricing unlimited dropshipping products from Knawat for free.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why use WooCommerce for dropshipping?
WooCommerce is the most popular ecommerce plugin for creating an online store using the WordPress platform. Dropshipping on WooCommerce has become increasingly popular due to its flexibility, easy of use and affordability, as well as it’s glowing reputation.
Furthermore, WooCommerce is compatible with thousands of third-party plugins and themes which allow you to enhance the features and design of your WooCommerce store. This includes plugins to improve security, search engine visibility, conversion rates and overall performance.
Quite simply, WooCommerce is unmatched when it comes to features and customisation options, particularly for dropshipping. It’s trusted by more than 5 million global users and has thousands of 5-star reviews on various websites across the net.
Is dropshipping allowed on WooCommerce?
Dropshipping is a legitimate order fulfillment method used by thousands of online sellers including many well-established retailers. Therefore, dropshipping is allowed on WooCommerce and WordPress. There are no rules or laws that prevent you from dropshipping on WooCommerce.
However, it’s important to note that you must have permission from your suppliers to use their product images, descriptions and titles. Typically, you should be sourcing your products from a wholesaler or WooCommerce dropshipping supplier rather than another retailer.
Why use a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin?
Using a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin is the quickest and most effective way to build a successful dropshipping store. You will be able to scale your business is record time and drastically reduce the need for manual input.
In fact, most WooCommerce dropshipping plugins provide an all-in-one solution for finding suppliers, importing products and automating inventory management, as well as processing orders and dealing with customer enquiries.
Whether you’re looking to import products to your WooCommerce store or completely automate every aspect of your dropshipping business, using a plugin is highly recommended.
How do I install a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin?
To download and install a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin, simply login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New. Search for the plugin and download it directly from the WordPress repository.
If the plugin is not publicly available, you may need to download it from the plugin owners website and upload it to your WordPress website through the Plugins > Add New > Upload section of your WordPress dashboard.
What is the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for UK sellers?
Syncee and Spocket are the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins for UK-based sellers as they both have a large network of dropshipping suppliers in the UK. In fact, Syncee has more than 90 genuine wholesale and dropshipping suppliers in the UK.
Therefore, you can start dropshipping products through your WooCommerce store while offering fast shipping throughout the UK using local couriers such as Royal Mail.
What is the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for US sellers?
If you’re looking to start dropshipping products from US-based suppliers through your WooCommerce powered store, Syncee, Spocket and Wholesale2b are the best plugins as they allow you to quickly import products from a selection of leading US-based suppliers.
However, it’s important to note that AliExpress has a growing network of sellers with local US-based warehouses. Therefore, you can use a plugin such as AliDropship or WooDropship to import AliExpress dropshipping products which are shipped from the USA.
What is the best free WooCommerce dropshipping plugin?
Most WooCommerce dropshipping plugins offer some form of free plan or free trial. For example, Syncee has a free plan which includes full inventory automation and allows you list 25 products in your WooCommerce store, whereas Ezusy allows you to import 150 products for free.
Spocket, DSTitan, Drophix and many more WooCommerce dropshipping plugins provide a free trial or fixed number of free listings. The best solution will depend on your individual needs and the features you require.
What is the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugin for AliExpress?
Most WooCommerce dropshipping plugins are compatible with AliExpress as it’s the most popular platform for dropshipping.
The best solution will depend on your individual goals and budget. For example, AliDropship is widely considered the best plugin for dropshipping AliExpress products through a WooCommerce store as it’s packed full of cutting-edge features and costs only $89 one-time.
However, Syncee, DropshipMe, DSTitan and several other similar plugins are the best AliExpress dropshipping solutions for those on a tight budget as they each offer a free version or fixed number of free listings.
In addition, platforms such as Yakkyofy and Eprolo are completely free to use with no ongoing monthly or yearly fees. There are also several free to use dropshipping import plugins available to download from the WordPress plugins directory.
What are some alternatives to WooCommerce dropshipping?
WooCommerce is an extremely robust and reliable ecommerce platform that is regularly updated, but it’s not the only option. Shopify, BigCommerce and Ecwid are some of the most popular alternatives to WooCommerce for dropshipping.
Many of the dropshipping software solutions listed in this guide are compatible with other selling platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce. Please refer to our list of the best dropshipping software solutions for more information.
WooCommerce is one of the best ecommerce platforms for dropshipping thanks to it’s seamless compatibility with multiple dropshipping plugins, tools and software.
From creating listings to automating repricing and processing orders, as well as finding best-products and suppliers, the WooCommerce dropshipping plugins listed in this guide provide a true all-in-one solution for building a successful dropshipping store.
For more useful guides and curated lists of the best dropshipping tools and resources, make sure you refer to our other articles and blog posts.