Terms & Conditions
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- Share, post or upload any inappropriate content on any section of our site including within comments
- Breach any laws or any of our policies including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws
- Post false, inaccurate or misleading content including but not limited to within comments
- Reuse or distribute any of our copyrighted content including but not limited to images and articles
- Use the contact information of other users for unsolicited calls, emails or letters
- Distribute, upload or use viruses or any other technologies to harm the SourceLow website
- Attempt to gain access to the admin or control area either manually or by using software
- Use any form of software, scrapers or robots to extract information/content from the website
- Send spam or unsolicited offers, marketing materials or links to external websites to admin
- Include links to external 3rd party websites on any section of the SourceLow website
1. External Links
While we make a significant effort to manually review suppliers, as well as any products or services we recommend on the SourceLow website, we strongly advise users to do their own research before making a purchase from any third party websites. We cannot be held liable for any losses, complaints or negative experiences at the hands of third party websites or services which are shared on the SourceLow website.
If you’ve experienced an issue with any of the suppliers or services linked to from our site, please contact the third party provider directly for support. While we are affiliated with some of the products, services and suppliers listed or mentioned on the SourceLow website, we only provide recommendations based on research, customer feedback and or personal experience.
We do not favour or give priority to products or services based on affiliate programs and we only make recommendations if we genuinely believe the product, supplier or service is relevant, useful and provides value to our users.
2. Reporting Violations
If you suspect another user is violating any of the terms outline in this policy, please contact us directly. We take violations very serious and welcome reports of any suspicious or inappropriate activity.