Whether you run an eBay business or a physical retail store, finding trusted wholesale suppliers is the key to maximizing your profit margins and minimising order issues.
However, with millions of global wholesale companies and a market value of more than $400 billion, finding a suitable supplier can be a challenging task.
Here you will find a list of the 22 best wholesale websites for finding trusted suppliers. From homeware and garden accessories to clothing, jewellery and pet supplies, the following websites will allow you to find top wholesalers in any niche.
With more than 8 million active suppliers and an estimated 16 billion monthly users, Alibaba is one of the largest online directories of leading China based manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors. Founded in 1999, Alibaba is also one of the original B2B trading websites, often considered the grandfather of wholesale directories.
Whether you’re looking to source the latest tech gadgets, trendy clothing or novelty crazes, Alibaba has millions of trusted suppliers and a vast range of products to choose from, many of which can be customized or personalized to suit your business.
Available in over 190 countries with more than 100,000 messages exchanged between buyers and suppliers each day, Alibaba is a true industry giant.
- Over 8M leading China-based wholesalers and manufacturers
- Huge range of high-quality products for factory-direct prices
- Customisation options including private and white labelling
- Trusted by millions of global buyers and ecommerce retailers
- More than 20 years of experience in the wholesale market
Featuring over 8000 verified suppliers and millions of products, SaleHoo is one of the largest premium wholesale directories on the market.
In fact, SaleHoo has helped more than 130,000 business owners to find their perfect wholesale partner since it’s launch 2005. SaleHoo has also been featured on renowned websites and magazines such as Forbes, Huffington Post and CNBC.
More than just a wholesale directory, SaleHoo also has a number of unique and innovative features such as a market research lab and integration solutions for dropshippers.
- More than 8000 wholesale and dropshipping suppliers
- Find wholesale products in every top category or niche
- Powerful market research lab to find niche opportunities
- Award-winning customer support via phone and email
- Low-cost with yearly discounts and refund guarantee
3. Worldwide Brands
Established more than 20 years ago, Worldwide Brands is a premium database of more than 16 million certified wholesale products and thousands of verified trade suppliers.
For a one-time fee, buyers can access the massive directory of leading wholesale companies and start communicating with them directly to negotiate deals. Whether you’re looking to source kids toys or women’s clothing, Worldwide Brands has a supplier to suit.
Worldwide Brands has over 2 decades of experience in the wholesale industry, connecting buyers with leading wholesale suppliers since its inception in 1999.
- Premium online wholesale directory and product database
- More than 16 million products for the lowest trade prices
- Source goods directly with no middlemen commissions
- 4.9-star rating on TrustPilot from over 250 customers
- One-time joining fee with full access to the directory
4. The Wholesaler UK
Founded in 1999, The Wholesaler is one of the UK’s most trusted and reliable online wholesale directories, featuring a small but carefully crafted network of UK based wholesalers in every major category. From jewellery to fashion accessories, homeware, electronics and giftware, The Wholesaler has a trusted and reliable supplier to suit.
One of the biggest benefits to using The Wholesale is it’s simple and easy to use interface which makes browsing the various categories seamless and easy.
Furthermore, with complete supplier profiles that include a built-in contact form, you can quickly establish direct contact with the suppliers.
- UK’s most trusted online wholesale directory since 1999
- Large network of fully vetted and reliable trade suppliers
- Easy to use with more than 50 main categories to browse
- Full supplier details including policies and contact methods
- List of upcoming trade shows and exhibitions in your area
Founded in 2004, DHgate is a one of the largest online wholesale marketplaces in China. Featuring more than 32 million products from over 2 million leading Chinese wholesalers, DHgate is the perfect platform for those looking to source low-cost products in bulk.
Factory-direct prices and a unique buyer protection program are just some of the reasons why over 31 million global buyers trust DHgate as their primary sourcing platform.
Additional features of DHgate include a list of best-sellers, information on upcoming trade shows and regular flash deals or offers. DHgate also has a growing collection of China wholesalers with local US/UK or EU based warehouses for fast shipping.
- Over 32M low-cost wholesale products with tiered bulk discounts
- 2 million leading China-based wholesalers and manufacturers
- Includes local suppliers with warehouses in the US, UK and EU
- Buyer protection program with guaranteed returns and refunds
- Frequently runs flash deals or promotions with huge discounts
6. Wholesale Central
Wholesale Central is a free to use online trade directory for finding US-based manufacturers, wholesalers and dropshipping suppliers.
With a simplistic and user-friendly interface that provides quick access to an extensive range of categories, exclusive deals and one-time closeout offers, Wholesale Central is ideal for traders looking to locate trusted wholesalers in the US.
The addition of a curated list of the most popular suppliers allows for quick access to trusted sources, without being overwhelmed by options. Recommended by Forbes Magazine, Wholesale Central has established itself as a leader in the wholesale sourcing market.
- Over 1000 trusted US-based wholesalers and manufacturers
- View full supplier contact information including website links
- Post custom buying request for fast quotes on any product
- Access to exclusive wholesale deals and closeout offers
- Easy to use website recommended by Forbes magazine
7. Wholesale Clearance
Wholesale Clearance is an innovative online wholesale marketplace and auction website specialising in the supply of liquidated, bankrupt and surplus stock from UK based suppliers.
Featuring hundreds of exclusive wholesale deals in the form of bulk lots, small lots and one-off job lots, Wholesale Clearance is ideally suited to small retailers, eBay sellers and market traders, as well as car booters and local independent stores.
With an annual turnover exceeding 2.5M in 2011 and more than 15 staff members, Wholesale Clearance has firmly established itself as a leading UK wholesale sourcing platform, proudly featured on renowned UK websites including Digital Spy, BBC and ITV, as well as winner of the Best Website Award by UK wholesale forums.
- Trusted UK-based wholesale marketplace and auction website
- Exclusive deals on bulk lots, job lots and small wholesale lots
- Perfect for small retail businesses and eBay/Amazon sellers
- Huge range of quality brand name products in top categories
- Featured on major websites including BBC, ITV and Yahoo
8. Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading B2B marketplace and product sourcing website that connects global buyers with reliable and low-cost suppliers in Asia.
With more than 1.5M buyers including some of the world’s largest retailers and top Amazon sellers, Global Sources has firmly established itself as a trusted and reliable sourcing platform.
Aside from providing a platform for buyers to connect with suppliers, Global Sources is also the host of multiple trade shows in Hong Kong, including the world’s largest electronics and mobile electronics export sourcing shows. Originally starting as a trade magazine called Asian Sources in 1971, Global Sources has more than 49 years of experience in the wholesale trade industry.
- Huge network of low-cost wholesale suppliers in Asia and beyond
- Trusted by leading global retailers and established Amazon sellers
- Millions of high-quality products in every major category or niche
- Post buying requests to get custom quotes and exclusive offers
- Over 40 years of experience in the wholesale sourcing industry
Featuring over 175,000 products at the lowest direct prices and more than 2500 brands, Tundra is a highly popular online wholesale marketplace which connects trade buyers with US wholesale suppliers. With no membership fees or platform commissions, buyers can access a vast range of high-quality products for the lowest, often below wholesale prices.
From jewelry to clothing, homeware, kids toys and pet supplies, Tundra has a huge database of products to choose from with free direct shipping within the US.
Trusted by more than 25,000 buyers in over 180 countries, Tundra has quickly become the leading wholesale marketplace since its inception in 2017.
- Fast-growing and innovative online wholesale marketplace
- More than 175,000 products for factory direct trade prices
- No membership fees or commissions for buyers and sellers
- Trusted by over 25,000 buyers in 180+ countries globally
- Net payment terms available for more flexibility and control
Founded in 2011, TopTenWholesale is an innovative B2B marketplace that connects trade buyers with vetted US based wholesalers. Owned by JP Communications Inc, which is also the owner of manufacturer.com, TopTenWholesale is trusted by millions of retailers, chain stores and dropshippers, as well as countless eBay and Amazon sellers globally.
Additional features include free video tutorials, product requests and product alerts, as well as a community forum and trade show directory.
Aside from connecting retailers with US-based wholesalers, TopTenWholesale also provides custom sourcing, warehouse fulfillment and broker services to name a few.
- Fast-growing database of vetted US-based wholesale suppliers
- Huge range of brand-name and quality items in every category
- Used by millions of major retailers and online sellers globally
- Post unique wholesale buying requests and offers to suppliers
- Streamlined supplier verification program with trust badges
Founded in 2002, 4WholesaleUSA is a simplistic and user-friendly B2B directory featuring hundreds of US based wholesalers, manufacturers and closeout suppliers in more than 50 main categories including electronics, apparel, jewelry, giftware, housewares and more.
Whether you’re a small online retail or a large big-box store, 4WholesaleUSA has an extensive network of suppliers to suit. With no membership fees and full contact information, buyers can quickly locate top US suppliers and start sourcing from them directly.
4WholesaleUSA also has a huge collection of free articles and guides on finding suppliers and sourcing wholesale goods, as well as a list of flea markets across the USA.
- Large network of highly-rated US wholesale suppliers
- Full company contact information including address
- Ideal for big box stores as well as small retailers
- Unique closeout, surplus and liquidation sources
- Extensive directory of local US held flea markets
Founded in 2017, Faire is a fast-growing online wholesale marketplace which connects small business owners and retailers with independent brands to buy and sell wholesale online.
With more than 100,000 members and thousands of established brands, Faire is quickly revolutionising the wholesale trading market. From home decor to food, drinks, jewelry, toys and pet supplies, Faire has an extensive range of categories to browse and products to source, many of which have no minimum order requirements.
Full product details including order values and MRSPs (suggested retail prices), as well as professional product images make finding suitable products quick and easy.
- Established wholesale marketplace with 100k+ members
- Thousands of top brands for the lowest wholesale prices
- User-friendly interface and super easy to navigate website
- Straight-forward free shipping and net 60 payment terms
- Featured on major sites including Forbes and Fast Company
Tradeeasy is a fast-growing online directory of leading China-based wholesalers and manufacturers. With thousands of products in over 10 categories, as well as the ability to post buying requests, finding a suitable wholesale company using Tradeeasy is simple.
Furthermore, with exclusive selling offers and a curated list of best selling products complete with full company contact info, buyers can immediately start communicating with suppliers directly to work out the best possible deals.
More than 500,000 business-to-business buyers and over 10,000 suppliers trust Tradeeasy as their go-to wholesale trading platform.
- Thousands of products in more than 10 main categories
- Huge network of leading Chinese wholesale suppliers
- Exclusive selling offers and best-selling products list
- View full company information including contact details
- Post custom buying requests for quotes from suppliers
With over 10 years of experience and more than 50,000 clients, Wholesalers4u is a top online wholesale directory featuring hundreds of trusted suppliers from all over the globe.
Designed for speed and stability, the Wholesalers4u website is simplistic and very easy to use with over 70 popular categories including jewelry, gifts, toys, tools, pets and more.
Direct trade prices and full supplier information including company phone and address, as well as a handy contact form allows buyers to quickly establish connections with reputable wholesale companies, without paying any fees or commissions to the platform.
- 50,000+ users and more than 10 years of experience
- Hundreds of global suppliers with direct trade prices
- Easy to use website with over 70 top categories
- Build-in contact forms for direct communication
- Full supplier details including physical address
eSources is one of the UK’s largest online directories of wholesalers, manufacturers and dropshipping suppliers with more than 300,000 UK-based companies, as well as a growing collection of over 200,000 international sources.
eSources is very simple to use and has a huge choice of reputable wholesale suppliers in virtually any category or niche including electronics, clothing, fashion and beauty.
eSources provides free access to a limited number of suppliers and information, while the premium version provides unlimited access for a low monthly fee.
- The UK’s largest online wholesale and dropship directory
- More than 300,000 UK-based wholesale companies
- Free access to a limited number of suppliers and data
- Includes details on businesses policies and contact info
- Premium version with full access for a low monthly fee
Founded in 2019, TradeGala is a leading B2B fashion marketplace that connects trusted clothing wholesalers with online retailers from across the globe.
TradeGala features thousands of high-quality clothing items for the lowest wholesale prices including t-shirts, dresses, trousers, skirts and underwear, as well as shoes and fashion accessories for men, women, babies and children.
It’s free to join TradeGala as a buyer and you can instantly start sourcing trendy clothing for your retail store, ecommerce website or online boutique.
- Leading online B2B wholesale fashion marketplace
- Source trendy clothing from top clothing suppliers
- Huge range of clothing for men, women and children
- Centralised customer service with payment protection
- Free to join with no membership fees or subscriptions
Liquidation.com is the largest business-to-business liquidation marketplace is North America with hundreds of exclusive bulk lot and job lot auctions in more than 500 categories.
From clothing and fashion accessories to jewelry, electronics, housewares, pet supplies and toys, Liquidation.com has a huge range of high-quality products available to purchase in bulk quantities through live auctions for 70-90% below retail prices.
In fact, many of the products on Liquidation.com are overstock, clearance or customer returns sold directly by globally recognised brands including Amazon, Walmart and Target.
- Established online wholesale auctions marketplace
- Huge range of exclusive bulk lot and job lot offers
- Source directly from top brands including Amazon
- Merchandise for up to 70%-80% off the retail prices
- Perfect for small retailers and marketplace sellers
Featured on Business Insider and TechCrunch, Abound is an innovative online wholesale marketplace for sourcing unique products to sell online or through a retail store.
Abound has more than 400,000 products in multiple top categories including jewellery, pet supplies, housewares, kids toys and beauty accessories. Many of the products are from leading indie brands such as Friendly Soap, FRUU and Jolie Beauty.
With free returns and NET 60 payment terms, Abound is the ideal platform for start-up ecommerce businesses, as well as eBay and Amazon sellers.
- Trusted online wholesale marketplace since 2019
- More than 400,000 products from top indie brands
- Free returns with NET 60 payment terms available
- Source from multiple brands using a single platform
- Featured on Business Insider and TechCrunch
Merkandi is an international wholesale trading platform specialising in bankrupt, surplus and liquidation stock, as well as general wholesale merchandise.
Trusted by over 70,000 users in more than 150 countries worldwide, Merkandi is quickly becoming the go-to platform for start-ups and small retailers who are looking to source high-quality goods for the lowest wholesale prices.
Whether you own a clothing store, fashion boutique or pet shop, Merkandi has products in almost every category, available to purchase in small lots or one-off job lots.
- Leading international wholesale trading platform
- Over 70,000 happy members from 150 countries
- Source products for up to 90% off the retail price
- Includes exclusive bulk lots and one-off job lots
- Directly contact the resellers and wholesalers
Owned by Bulk Apothecary, one of the largest suppliers of soap making supplies and essential oils, Boutsy is a well-established wholesale marketplace with more than 250,000 products from thousands of unique brands and over 200,000 satisfied members.
With 6 months (interest free) financing options or NET 90 payment terms available, Boutsy is the perfect wholesale website for start-ups, independent retailers and online sellers.
Bousty is also the ideal sourcing platform for spas, salons, beauty therapists, gift stores and other niche traders, providing a one-stop solution for global wholesale sourcing.
- Innovative online wholesale sourcing marketplace
- Over 250,000 products from thousands of brands
- Suitable for ecommerce stores and niche retailers
- 6 months financing and NET 90 payment terms
- Free for buyers and low 15% fees for suppliers
21. Direct Liquidation
Founded in 2007, Direct Liquidation is another leading online wholesale auctions marketplace for sourcing bankrupt, surplus and liquidated stock from major national retailers and manufacturers including Amazon, Walmart, Target and Lenovo.
Direct Liquidation features hundreds of live auctions for small lots, bulk lots, pallets and truckloads of electronics, furniture, homeware, toys, clothing, homeware and more.
If you own an online store or sell on eBay/Amazon, Direct Liquidation is the best wholesale website for sourcing branded merchandise for below wholesale prices.
- Leading online wholesale auctions marketplace
- Featured on Yahoo Finance and Forbes Magazine
- Purchase in bulk lots for below wholesale prices
- Direct from major retailers including Walmart
- Incredible range of items in multiple categories
Featuring more than 100,000 products from over 300 brands in 100 categories, Creoate is one of the most popular online wholesale marketplaces in the industry.
In fact, with no membership fees and free shipping on all orders, as well as 60-day returns for new customers, Creoate is quickly becoming to go-to platform for retailers and online sellers of all sizes. You can source anything from homeware to fashion accessories, stationery and gifts.
Simply browse the various categories and instantly start sourcing products from multiple top wholesalers and brands using a single dashboard.
- Highly popular online wholesale sourcing marketplace
- Over 100,000 products from more than 3000 brands
- Free shipping on all orders with 60-day returns period
- Perfect for small businesses and marketplace sellers
- Buyer protection policy with 60 day credit period
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following frequently asked questions or FAQs cover everything related to finding and using wholesale websites to purchase inventory for your business. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us directly or reach out on social media.
Why use wholesale websites to find suppliers?
The wholesale websites listed in this guide are a mixture of directories and marketplaces that were specifically created for business-to-business trading. These sites allow you to quickly find trusted suppliers and products to source for the lowest trade prices.
By using one of the wholesale websites mentioned above, you will save a huge amount of time and effort by not having to manually search endless Google results to find companies that suit your budget and needs. In some cases, you will also be able to source inventory from multiple different suppliers using a single platform. In addition, most wholesale websites such as marketplaces offer buyer protection features such as guaranteed returns and refunds.
Keep in mind, many wholesale suppliers rely on websites such as directories or marketplaces to attract new clients and generate sales. It’s almost impossible to find these suppliers without the help of a directory or marketplace.
What is the best wholesale website for UK sellers?
SaleHoo and The Wholesaler are the best wholesale websites for UK sellers as they each have a huge network of UK wholesale suppliers. In fact, The Wholesaler was designed exclusively for UK sellers, whereas SaleHoo allows you to filter results by location.
However, there are many additional options when it comes to finding UK-based wholesale companies. For example, eSources and WorldwideBrands also have thousands of UK wholesale suppliers, allowing you to quickly locate a supplier in virtually any category or niche.
What is the best wholesale website for US sellers?
SaleHoo and Wholesale Central and the best wholesale websites for US-based sellers. In fact, SaleHoo has thousands of trusted US-based wholesale suppliers, whereas Wholesale Central was specifically designed for finding US wholesale companies.
You also have a number of other websites for finding US wholesale suppliers and products to source. For example, TopTenWholesale is another free directory and marketplace for finding US wholesale companies. Wholesalers4u was also designed specially for sellers in the US looking for local wholesalers.
What is the best website for finding wholesalers in China?
SaleHoo, Alibaba and DHgate are the best wholesale websites for finding suppliers based in China. These platforms have thousands of leading China-based wholesale companies that you can immediately start sourcing products from.
In addition, Global Sources and Tradeeasy are also highly popular free websites for finding China-based wholesale suppliers. In fact, these sites were specifically designed for importing goods from Chinese manufacturers and wholesale distributors.
What is the best free wholesale website?
The best free wholesale website will depend on where you want to source products from. For example, The Wholesaler and eSources are the best free websites for finding wholesalers in the UK, whereas Wholesale Central and Wholesalers4u were exclusively created for finding US-based suppliers and products.
TopTenWholesale is another free wholesale website that allows you to find suppliers from multiple locations including the US and Europe. If you’re looking for China-based wholesalers, Alibaba and DHgate are among the best free wholesale websites. That’s not to mention Global Sources and Tradeeasy, both fantastic free platforms for sourcing wholesale merchandise from China.
Keep in mind, most of the wholesale websites listed in this guide are free to use. Therefore, you can try multiple different websites to find a supplier that suits your needs and goals, without having to pay any upfront membership fees or ongoing monthly costs.
How do I find more wholesale websites?
To find more wholesale websites, be sure to browse our other ecommerce guides and curated lists of the best wholesale suppliers. You can also search our wholesale suppliers category to instantly find leading wholesalers and websites in the UK, US and China.
Another option is to use a sourcing agent to find Chinese manufacturers and wholesale websites. Furthermore, using Google or Q&A websites such as Quora, as well as online forums, is still a highly effective way to locate trusted wholesale websites.
What should I look for in a wholesale supplier?
When it comes to choosing a wholesale supplier to partner with, there are a few essentials to consider. For example, it’s important that your wholesale supplier has a solid reputation as a reliable and dependable company. Here’s a few additional essentials to look out for.
- Wholesale prices. If you want to make maximum profit, your wholesale supplier needs to have true wholesale prices and a trade-only website.
- Low minimum order. Your wholesale supplier should have a low minimum order requirement so that you can quickly restock popular items.
- Fast shipping. When it comes to restocking products, it’s also important that your wholesale supplier delivers new inventory quickly.
- Secure website. Every legitimate wholesale company should have a secure website that uses the ‘https’ browser extension on checkout pages.
- High-quality images. If you want to sell the products online, using a wholesale supplier that can provide you with high-quality images is essential.
- Fair returns policy. There is nothing worse than items arriving damaged or defective. That’s why it’s vital for your wholesale supplier to have a fair returns policy.
Finding a trusted wholesaler can be a challenge, particularly with so many websites, platforms and blogs flooding the internet with tips and guides on how to find suppliers.
Hopefully, the websites outlined in this guide will point you in the right direction and help you to fast-track your way to finding the ideal wholesale partner.
The long-term success of your business depends on the reliability of your supplier. Therefore, it’s important to take your time and carefully research the options to find the best solution.