Additional (FREE) Wholesale Websites
18. TradeGala – Leading online B2B fashion marketplace that connects wholesale vendors and online retailers from across the globe. Features thousands of high-quality clothing items including t-shirts, dresses, trousers, skirts and underwear, as well as shoes and fashion accessories for men, women, babies, toddlers and kids.
19. Liquidation.com – Largest business-to-business liquidation marketplace is North America featuring hundreds of bulk lot, small lot and one-off job lot auctions in more than 50 categories. Lock in massive discounts of between 70-70% below retail prices on branded, high-quality goods including electronics, clothing, jewellery, housewares and tools.
20. Abound – Modern online wholesale marketplace and B2B trading platform for sourcing unique products for your online store or retail shop. Features thousands of quality products in multiple major categories including jewelry, homeware, pet supplies and beauty accessories, as well as free shipping and NET 60 payment terms.
21. Merkandi – International wholesale trading platform specialising in bankrupt, surplus and liquidation stock, as well as general wholesale products including bulk lot and one-off job lot electronics, clothing, toys, jewellery, furniture, food and more. Trusted by over 30,000 users in more than 150 countries worldwide.
22. Boutsy – Well-established wholesale marketplace with over 250,000 unique wholesale items including homeware, jewelry, kitchenware, beauty accessories, pet supplies, clothing and more. Perfect supplier for small retail stores as well as boutiques, spas, salons, pet shops, gift stores and market traders. Features include flexible 6 month financing and NET 90 payment terms.
23. Direct Liquidation – Specialist liquidation auction marketplace with an extensive range of bankrupt, surplus and liquidated stock from major national retailers and manufacturers including Amazon, Walmart and Target. Features hundreds of live auctions for small lots, bulk lots, pallets and truckloads of electronics, furniture, homeware, toys and more.