Purchasing a dropshipping store is the quickest way to launch an ecommerce business on a budget, particularly if you have no web design experience.
Here you will find a comprehensive list of the 13 best providers of premade, custom and established dropshipping stores for sale.
- AliDropship – #1 provider of custom WooCommerce dropshipping stores
- Brandafy – Shopify dropshipping stores loaded with winning products
- Wholesale2b – Fully automated custom-made dropshipping stores
- DropshipMe – WooCommerce dropshipping stores with stock automation
- Flippa – Trusted marketplace for buying established dropshipping stores
- Dropship Empire – Premade dropshipping stores with responsive design
- Ali2Woo – Custom-made AliExpress dropshipping store will automation
- Dropbuild – Professional Shopify dropshipping stores with winning items
- Exchange Marketplace – Online marketplace for established dropship stores
- Dropobo – Ready-made Shopify stores with fast 24-48 hour delivery
- Ecommerceify – Pre-built and custom-made Shopify dropshipping stores
- eHustlr – High-quality and fully-functioning Shopify dropshipping stores
- Premade Stores – Premium dropshipping websites delivered in 24 hours
What’s the difference between premade, custom-made and established dropshipping stores?
Premade dropshipping stores are start-up ecommerce websites that have already been pre-built for resale and can typically be viewed before purchasing.
Custom-made dropshipping stores are websites that are built after purchase and customised to suit your specific requirements, brand and budget.
Established dropshipping stores are ecommerce websites that are already live on the internet and receiving traffic, orders and revenue from real customers.
Custom-made and established dropshipping stores
AliDropship is the number one provider of custom-made WooCommerce dropshipping stores, as well as established stores with existing sales and revenue.
Pricing for a custom-made dropshipping store starts at only $299 and includes a mobile friendly design, domain name, integrated payment gateways and full inventory automation with the AliDropship plugin, as well as 50 handpicked winning products.
AliDropship is also a provider of established dropshipping stores with existing authority, sales, revenue and traffic. In fact, some of the established dropshipping stores available to purchase from AliDropship generate over $10,000 in monthly sales.
- Leading provider of custom-made and established dropshipping stores
- Includes professional design, domain name and payments integration
- Access to unlimited products and suppliers with AliDropship plugin
- Complete inventory automation including price/stock management
- Fully-loaded with winning dropshipping products in any category
Premade Shopify dropshipping stores
Brandafy is a leading provider of low-cost, premade Shopify dropshipping stores fully-loaded with winning products from top U.S. and worldwide suppliers.
For only $67 one-time, Brandafy will design and build you a professional dropshipping store in any category or niche with a premium theme, domain name, branded logo, responsive design and essential pages in less than 24 hours.
Brandafy dropshipping stores also include full inventory automation and direct integration with trusted U.S. and worldwide suppliers, allowing you to quickly import winning items from a virtually endless selection of high-quality products.
- Professional and low-cost Shopify dropshipping stores from only $67
- Includes branded design, domain name, logo and responsive theme
- Fully-loaded with winning dropshipping products from top suppliers
- One-click product importing and automated inventory management
- Fast turnaround with your dropshipping website ready in 24 hours
Fully customisable dropshipping stores loaded with products
Wholesale2b is an all-in-one dropshipping platform which offers a suite of premium services including a custom dropshipping website building plan.
For only $49/month, Wholesale2b will create a fully customisable dropshipping store loaded with up to 10,000 products in only 1 business day. Simply browse the database of more than 1 million items from 100+ leading US-based suppliers and choose suitable products in minutes.
The dropshipping website plan from Wholesale2b is a complete package which includes a domain name, hosting, business email, unlimited bandwidth and a free SSL certificate, as well as full inventory syncing and one-click order processing for a low monthly fee.
- All-in-one dropshipping solution with low-cost store building plan
- Includes hosting, domain name, business email and SSL certificate
- Access to more than 1 million products from over 100 U.S. suppliers
- Real-time inventory sync with automated one-click order processing
- Fully customisable with user-friendly dashboard and simple settings
Fully automated and unique WooCommerce dropshipping stores
DropshipMe is a leading WordPress plugin that allows you to effortless import winning products to your WooCommerce store from a curated database of best-selling items. DropshipMe is also a trusted provider of fully automated and custom dropshipping stores.
For a low one-time fee, DropshipMe will build you a fully automated WooCommerce dropshipping store pre-loaded with winning products from AliExpress. All stores include a custom design, integrated payment gateways, SEO optimisation and a free SSL certificate.
The stores further include the AliDropship plugin and DropshipMe plugin for finding and importing unlimited winning products to your store for free.
- Leading provider of custom WooCommerce dropshipping stores
- Fully loaded with winning products from a handpicked database
- Includes custom design, SSL certificate and payment gateways
- Free access to AliDropship and DropshipMe WordPress plugins
- Import unlimited winning products to your store from AliExpress
Marketplace for buying established dropshipping stores
Founded in 2009, Flippa is the largest online marketplace for buying and selling websites or businesses including established ecommerce and dropshipping stores for sale.
Featuring thousands of dropshipping websites with existing traffic, revenue and authority, Flippa is the perfect platform for those looking to buy an established ecommerce business.
In fact, many of the dropshipping stores available to purchase on Flippa generate tens of thousands of dollars in monthly revenue. Simply browse the marketplace and use filters to quickly locate dropshipping stores that suit your needs and budget.
- The largest online marketplace for buying and selling websites
- Thousands of established dropshipping stores in every category
- Purchase a store with existing customers, revenue and authority
- No membership fees with bidding auctions and buy it now listings
- Trusted platform with more than 30,000 transactions since 2009
6. Dropship Empire
Custom WooCommerce or Shopify dropshipping stores
Trusted by more than 1000 satisfied buyers, Dropship Empire is another leading provider of premade and custom-made WooCommerce or Shopify dropshipping stores.
Whether you’re looking to sell clothing, electronics or pet supplies through WooCommerce or Shopify, Dropship Empire has a low-cost store building package to suit.
A professional logo, business email, free SSL certificate and integration with 3rd party inventory management software are just a few reasons why Dropship Empire has sold more than 1000 custom dropshipping stores to clients across the globe.
- Provider of custom WooCommerce and Shopify dropshipping stores
- Free SSL certificate with professional logo and business email
- Built-in mobile commerce shopping cart with responsive theme
- Direct integration with third party app for inventory automation
- Includes dedicated chat support and digital marketing training
Custom-made AliExpress to WooCommerce dropshipping stores
Ali2Woo is a specialist WordPress plugin for dropshipping AliExpress products through a WooCommerce powered store, as well as a top provider of custom-made stores.
Created by web design experts, the dropshipping stores provided by Ali2Woo include an optimised theme, professional domain, branded logo and mobile responsive design, along with preloaded winning products and exclusive cashback offers of up to 12%.
Stores also include the Ali2Woo plugin for importing unlimited products from AliExpress and automatically syncing inventory and uploading tracking information.
- Fully-functioning AliExpress to WooCommerce dropshipping stores
- Loaded with winning products from leading AliExpress suppliers
- Includes a unique design with domain, logo, images and banners
- Free access to Ali2Woo plugin for importing unlimited products
- Exclusive cashback on every AliExpress order to boost profits
Complete Shopify dropshipping stores with products and video ads
Dropbuild is a top-rated provider of professional Shopify dropshipping stores that come fully loaded with winning products, video ads and unique content.
All of the stores further include a premium Shopify theme with expert branding and essential apps, as well as integrated payment processors and build-in SEO marketing tools.
Quite simply, Dropbuild provides complete stores that have everything you need to start advertising and generating sales right away. Dropbuild also provides 24/7 guidance and support to help you get your business running in record time.
- Top-rated provider of custom-made Shopify dropshipping stores
- Includes winning dropshipping products from trusted suppliers
- High-converting video ads with unique descriptions and content
- Fully optimised with premium Shopify theme and best apps
- Responsive design with professional branding and logo design
9. Exchange Marketplace
Marketplace for buying or selling Shopify dropshipping stores
Exchange Marketplace is one of the largest online platforms for buying and selling Shopify businesses including lucrative dropshipping websites.
From start-up websites to established stores with thousands of dollars in monthly revenue, Exchange Marketplace has something to suit all budgets.
Simply browse the marketplace and use filters to quickly find suitable stores for sale. Exchange provides you with verified data on each store including average monthly revenue, average visits per month and total profits, as well as profit margins.
- The #1 marketplace for buying and selling Shopify dropshipping stores
- Purchase an established or start-up dropshipping store direct from sellers
- Browse the marketplace and filter results by price, revenue and industry
- Verified website statistics including monthly sales, revenue and traffic
- Safe and secure transactions through Exchange Payments or Escrow
Premade Shopify dropshipping stores with fast delivery
With a fast turnaround time of just 24-48 hours, Dropobo is another highly popular provider of premade Shopify dropshipping stores for sale.
From pet supplies to watches, jewellery, hair accessories and electronics, Dropobo has a growing selection of premade dropshipping stores in every major category.
Stores include a unique custom design with a premium theme, as well as integration with a leading third party software for importing products and automating inventory management.
- Low-cost and professional Shopify dropshipping stores
- Unique website design with premium and responsive theme
- Full inventory automation and 1-click product importing
- Direct integration with trusted US/UK/EU based suppliers
- Fast (24-48 hours) turnaround time with full ownership
Prebuilt and custom-made Shopify dropshipping stores
Ecommerceify is a leading provider of Shopify dropshipping stores for sale including prebuilt and custom-made websites fully-loaded with winning products from top suppliers.
In fact, Ecommerceify has delivered more than 1000 dropshipping websites in over 50 different niches to clients across the globe, helping them to generate revenue of more than $3 million.
Whether you want a custom store built from scratch or a premade site loaded with best-selling products, Ecommerceify has a low-cost package to suit. All stores include a domain name, responsive design, SSL certificate, payments integration and 100% ownership.
- Feature-packed premade or custom-made Shopify dropshipping stores
- Includes domain name, SSL certificate and mobile responsive design
- Pre-loaded with winning dropshipping products from top suppliers
- Custom product descriptions with high-quality images and graphics
- Full website content including essential legal policies and pages
Fully-functioning custom Shopify dropshipping stores
Founded by Crystal Burt, a successful dropshipping expert, eHustlr is a one-stop shop for sourcing professional and fully-functioning Shopify dropshipping stores.
Built from scratch after purchase, eHustlr stores include a premium design, high quality graphics, legal pages, essential policies and a text based logo, as well as pre-loaded products from reputable dropshipping suppliers and lifetime after-sales support.
From women’s fashion to fitness accessories, hair extensions and pet supplies, eHustlr supply modern and responsive dropshipping websites in any category or niche. Simply place an order, complete the short questionnaire and your custom store will be ready in only 1-2 weeks.
- Custom-made Shopify dropshipping stores loaded with products
- High-quality images, descriptions, graphics and text based logo
- Mobile responsive design with social media icons and buttons
- Includes up to 20 imported products from top dropship suppliers
- Option add-ons for more products and domain name available
13. Premade Stores
Instant transfer premade and custom dropshipping stores
Premade Stores is one of the original and most reliable providers of premade and custom Shopify dropshipping stores featuring an ultra-modern design, pre-loaded products, high-quality graphics, policy pages, contact forms and payment gateway integrations.
Boasting a fast turnaround time of 24 hours or less for custom stores, as well as a selection of ready-made stores available for instant transfer, Premade Stores is the best provider for those who are looking for a professional and modern store fast.
Additional (premium) add-ons include a unique logo, domain name registration and currency convertor plugin, along with custom product descriptions.
- Custom and premade dropshipping stores delivered in 24 hours
- Ultra-modern design with essential policies and pages set up
- Optional domain name registration and unique logo add-ons
- Fully customized and loaded with 10-15 dropship products
- Quickly start your dropshipping business for a low fixed fee
Professional and automated AliExpress dropshipping stores
With more than 80,000 installations, WooDropship is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for dropshipping AliExpress products through a WooCommerce powered store.
WooDropship is also a premier supplier of custom-made dropshipping stores which include a domain name, hosting, email accounts and a professional logo for a one-time fee.
Additional features include a free SSL certificate, preloaded products, built-in SEO tools and comprehensive performance analytics. Stores also come preconfigured with the WooDropship plugin for quickly importing products from AliExpress and syncing inventory.
- Expert provider of custom-made AliExpress dropshipping stores
- Includes hosting, domain name, email accounts and company logo
- Fully loaded with items from top AliExpress suppliers in any niche
- 1-click AliExpress product importing and automated inventory sync
- Advanced performance analytics including traffic, sales and orders
More Providers of Dropshipping Stores
- Empire Flippers – Inc 5,000 online marketplace for buying or selling established dropshipping businesses with existing customers, revenue and traffic.
- BeBiggy – High-quality premade Shopify dropshipping stores fully loaded with up to 100 top selling dropship products and delivered in 24 hours or less.
- EcomChief – Provider of lucrative and ready-to-go online businesses including dropshipping stores, affiliate websites and web design agencies.
- Dropweb for Sale – Low-cost Shopify dropshipping stores from $99 with pre-loaded products, integrated suppliers and lifetime after-sales support.
- MyShopifyStores – Reputable provider of premade and custom Shopify dropshipping stores with years of web design and ecommerce experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following frequently asked questions cover everything related to purchasing premade, custom or established dropshipping stores for sale. If you have any questions regarding the individual providers listed in this guide, please contact them directly for dedicated support.
Why buy a dropshipping store?
Modern ecommerce store builders such as Shopify and WooCommerce make it easy for non-techy individuals to build a professional online store. However, creating a high-converting dropshipping website still requires a significant amount of knowledge and effort.
Purchasing a dropshipping store is the quickest way to launch an ecommerce business, without spending a huge amount of time and money on web design, optimisation and marketing. You can instantly start focus on driving traffic, generating sales and processing customer orders.
Most premade, custom and established dropshipping stores come with everything you need to start selling online including a domain name, hosting, policies, pages, content and integrated payment gateways, as well as preloaded products and high-converting descriptions.
Typically, premade or custom stores also come integrated with third party dropshipping software or tools for importing products from top suppliers and automating inventory management. It’s essentially a complete business-in-a-box.
What is a premade dropshipping store?
A premade dropshipping store is typically a start-up ecommerce website that has been pre-built for resale. The website will usually already have a niche, graphics, content, pages and products, as well as a domain name and hosting account.
When you purchase a premade dropshipping store, the provider should be able to instantly transfer the store to your ownership. You can then tweak the website to make it your own and start driving traffic and generating sales almost immediately.
What is a custom dropshipping store?
Custom-made dropshipping stores are ecommerce websites which are built after purchase and tailored to your specific requirements. For example, if you purchase a custom-made dropshipping store for selling clothing, the provider will start building the website based on your suggestions.
With custom-made dropshipping stores, you typically have more input on the look and design of the website, as well as the products, branding and selling policies. You will work closely with the designer to create a unique and original website that stands out from the competition.
What is an established dropshipping store?
An established dropshipping store is an ecommerce website that already has customers, orders, revenue and authority. In general, established dropshipping stores are at least a few years old and have existing customers, as well as regular traffic and visitors.
Established dropshipping stores will vary greatly in price depending on the existing revenue, traffic and authority. In fact, some established dropshipping stores sell for thousands of dollars if they generate significant monthly sales and profits.
How much does a dropshipping store cost?
The cost to acquire a dropshipping store will vary depending on the provider and type of store you’re purchasing. For example, custom dropshipping stores typically cost more than premade stores as they require more time and effort to build based on your specific requirements.
Established dropshipping stores can cost anything from a few thousand dollars to $10,000 or more depending on the existing traffic, sales and revenue. Established dropshipping stores are also usually sold through online auctions to obtain the highest selling price.
The cost to purchase a dropshipping store will further depend on the features included. Stores which come with a unique logo, graphics and content, as well as pre-loaded products and integration with automation tools or suppliers will usually cost more.
How much does it cost to run a dropshipping store?
The ongoing costs of running a dropshipping store are minimal. If your store is built on an independent platform such as WooCommerce, you will need a domain name and hosting. A domain name typically costs around $10/year while hosting is around $5-$10/month.
If your store is built on an all-in-one platform such as Shopify, the hosting and domain is included in the overall monthly price. For example, the Basic plan from Shopify includes hosting, unlimited products and an SSL certificate for $29/month.
Most of the providers listed in this guide include hosting and a domain name for the first year when using WooCommerce, whereas Shopify has a 14-day free trial for new users. Therefore, you can run your dropshipping store without worrying about any significant ongoing costs.
How is a dropshipping store transferred?
The process of transferring a dropshipping store and ownership will vary depending on the provider and ecommerce platform, as well as the type of store you have purchased.
If you have a purchased a premade WooCommerce dropshipping store, the domain name and website will usually be transferred to your hosting account. If you have purchased a custom WooCommerce dropshipping store, the website will likely be built on your hosting servers.
When it comes to Shopify, premade stores will be transferred to your own Shopify account, whereas custom stores will be created on your Shopify account from scratch. The domain name can also be transferred to your provider separately.
It’s important to note that the store creation and transfer process will vary greatly depending on the provider. Make sure you thoroughly research the providers website to learn the process and procedures before placing an order for a dropshipping store.
How do I manage a dropshipping store?
Managing a dropshipping store is fairly simple. Most of the providers mentioned in this guide supply stores which come pre-configured with third party dropshipping software for creating new listings, managing inventory and processing orders.
Therefore, you can start advertising and marketing your store right away, without worrying about stock or price changes. You can also use the pre-configured dropshipping software to import new products from dropshipping suppliers and process customer orders.
For more information on the software used for managing inventory and processing orders, as well as any costs associated, please visit the website of the provider. DSers, Spocket and AliDropship are the most commonly used automation tools by dropshipping store providers.
How do I find suppliers for my dropshipping store?
Most of the providers shared in this guide sell dropshipping stores preloaded with winning products from suppliers such as AliExpress, Banggood or CJ Dropshipping.
The stores are also usually integrated with third party tools such as DSers or Spocket for finding suppliers and importing products. Therefore, you simply need to use the tool provided with the store to find suppliers and quickly add new products to your store.
Alternatively, you can browse our dropshipping suppliers category where you will find a bunch of articles on the best dropshippers. Once you find a suitable supplier, we recommend using a third party dropshipping software or tool to import the products and automate inventory management.
Do I need a dropshipping store?
Dropshipping products through your own online store is the most effective way to build a profitable ecommerce business on a budget. With your own online store, you retain full control over your business, customers, pricing, fees and policies.
Having a store also means you’ll have less sellers to compete with when compared to selling on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. Therefore, you will have more flexibility to aim for higher profit margins, without worrying about selling fees or strict performance standards.
Should I build my own dropshipping store?
If you’re a newbie to web design, building your own online store will take a significant amount of time, money and effort. Although platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce make it easy for anyone to build an ecommerce store, creating a professional website is still challenging.
In fact, building your own online store can take several weeks or months when you lack experience. From creating business policies to integrating payment processors, listing products and writing legal pages, it’s extremely time-consuming.
Purchasing a premade, custom or established dropshipping store is like taking a massive shortcut. You can instantly save a huge amount of time and start focusing on marketing your store, while avoiding the stress of designing, optimising and configuring the website.
How do I build my own dropshipping store?
When it comes to building your own dropshipping store, Shopify and WooCommerce are the best ecommerce platforms. Shopify is low-cost and very easy to use, whereas WooCommerce is the most popular plugin for building an online store on WordPress.
BigCommerce and Ecwid are also highly popular and low-cost ecommerce website builders. However, you have multiple options when it comes to building your own dropshipping store. Please refer to our guide on the best online store builders for more information.
To create a streamlined and scalable dropshipping store, you should also consider using dropshipping automation software. Using software will allow you to fully automate a number of essential tasks such as stock and price management. Please read our guide on the best dropshipping software to learn more.
How do I run a dropshipping store?
The day-to-day operations of running a dropshipping store include listing products for sale, processing customer orders and monitoring inventory to keep prices and stock updated. You may also want to commit some time on advertising and marketing.
If you’re using dropshipping software, many of these tasks can be automated. Therefore, you won’t need to manually monitor stock and prices. In some cases, the software will automatically process customer orders or allow you to fulfill them in bulk. Most of the providers of dropshipping stores listed in this guide provide websites that are already integrated with third party dropshipping solutions.
How do I drive traffic to my dropshipping store?
There are a number of effective ways to drive traffic to your dropshipping store. The most popular techniques include search engine optimisation and social media marketing. You can also run paid ads on platforms such as Google and Facebook.
There are a ton of free guides and resources online for learning how to generate traffic and sales. In fact, YouTube is packed full of videos on how to drive traffic to an ecommerce store. The information is completely free to access.
Another powerful way to drive traffic to your dropshipping store is with video marketing. You can create your own promotional videos and upload them to YouTube and social media sites.
Alternatively, you can purchase dropshipping video ads from one of the many low-cost providers. The videos can be used to promote your products on any platform of your choice. You can also use them in your product descriptions to drastically increase conversions.
When it comes to dropshipping stores for sale, the providers listed in this guide have been hand-selected as the best on the market based on pricing, features and expertise.
From premade Shopify stores to custom WooCommerce websites and established dropshipping businesses, you can be sure to find a suitable option from the list above.
Regardless of your experience or budget, purchasing a dropshipping store is the quickest way to start an ecommerce business, without having to purchase inventory, hold stock or spend a huge amount of time and effort on fulfilling orders.