With more than 200 millions users and over 60 million monthly visitors, Wix is one of the most popular website building platforms in the world.
Powering more than 600,000 ecommerce stores, Wix is also becoming the preferred solution for building a professional dropshipping website.
Here you will find a curated list of the 9 best Wix dropshipping apps. The following tools will allow you to quickly import products from leading suppliers to your Wix store, as well as automate inventory updating, order processing and repricing.
- Syncee – Dropshipping marketplace with powerful Wix app
- Spocket – All-in-one dropshipping sourcing platform for Wix
- Importify – Low-cost app for importing dropshipping products
- Modalyst – Most popular Wix dropshipping app and software
- DSers – Free tool for dropshipping from AliExpress to Wix
- DropCommerce – Powerful dropship solution with Wix app
- 365 Dropship – All-in-one dropshipping tool for use with Wix
- Printful – Best print-on-demand dropship supplier for Wix
- Doba – Dropshipping automation and sourcing solution
Syncee is a global dropshipping marketplace and complete management solution that features millions of products from established suppliers including local US, UK and EU dropshippers.
Using a powerful app, you can effortless connect your Wix store to Syncee and instantly import products, as well as automate inventory monitoring and order fulfillment. From clothing and electronics to toys, gifts and homeware, Syncee has millions of quality products.
- Millions of products. Syncee has millions of low-cost products in hundreds of categories including clothing, electronics and toys.
- US/EU suppliers. Most of the suppliers on the Syncee marketplace ship directly from US, UK or EU-based warehouses.
- Quick product upload. With Syncee, you can quickly upload thousands of products to your Wix store in just a few clicks.
- Free plan. Syncee has a free plan that includes 25 product listings, daily inventory updates and automated product ordering.
- Not compatible with marketplaces. Currently, Syncee is not compatible with online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. It’s exclusively designed for dropshipping products through your own ecommerce store.
Syncee has a free plan that includes 25 product listings, as well as daily inventory updates, automated product ordering and bulk order management. The higher plans start at only $29/month and include more product listings.
- 25 Listings – Free
- 500 Listings – $29/month
- 10,000 Listings – $79/month
- 30,000 Listings – $129/month
- 25 Listings – Free
- 500 Listings – $26.58/month
- 10,000 Listings – $72.42/month
- 30,000 Listings – $118.30/month
- Millions of products in all major categories and niches
- Mostly US, UK & EU-based dropshipping suppliers
- Quickly connect your Wix store and upload products
- Includes daily inventory updating and auto ordering
- Free plan for 25 products and all essential features
Featured on Forbes, Techstars and Shopify, Spocket is another popular dropshipping sourcing platform and inventory management solution that is fully compatible with Wix.
Spocket is very easy to use. Simply connect your Wix store and start importing products from trusted UK, US & EU-based dropshipping suppliers. Spocket also features automated inventory updating, branded invoicing and super-fast delivery.
- Huge product range. Spocket has a massive range of high-quality dropshipping products in just about any category of interest.
- Ultra-fast shipping. More than 80% of the suppliers on Spocket provide ultra-fast shipping from the US, UK or Europe.
- Quick integration. You can quickly integrate Spocket with your Wix store and start uploading products almost instantly.
- Free access. It’s free to join Spocket and browse the massive range of products to determine if it’s the right solution for you.
- Supplier communication. Unfortunately, you can’t contact the suppliers on Spocket directly. You can only contact the Spocket support team. Therefore, it can be challenging and time-consuming to arrange returns or ask questions about the products.
- Pricing. Unless you choose the highest plan at $99/month for 10,000 listings, Spocket is quite expensive when compared to alternatives such as Syncee.
It’s free to join Spocket and browse the catalogue of products and suppliers. Pricing for premium features such as product uploading and auto inventory updating starts at $24/month for 25 unique product listings and unlimited monthly orders.
Spocket also provides a 14-day free trial on all premium plans when paying monthly. Discounts of up to 25% or more are available when paying yearly.
- Platform Access – Free
- 25 Listings – $24/month
- 250 Listings – $49/month
- 10,000 Listings – $99/month
- 250 Listings – $29/month
- 10,000 Listings – $59/month
- Huge range of best-selling dropshipping products
- Upload products to your Wix store in a few clicks
- Real-time inventory updating including repricing
- Dedicated live chat and email support team 24/7
- Free access with 14-day trial on premium plans
With a 4.5-star rating from more than 300 customers on Shopify, Importify is one of the most reliable dropshipping apps for bulk importing winning dropshipping products from more than 50 leading suppliers including AliExpress, DHGate, Alibaba and Banggood.
Compatible with multiple online store builders including Wix, Importify also features semi-automated order fulfillment, as well as flexible pricing rules and 24/7 technical support.
Simply install the Chrome browser extension and start importing products and all data including images to your Wix store in just a few clicks.
- East to use. Importify is a very easy to use app. Simply install the Chrome extension and start importing products in a few clicks.
- Over 30 top suppliers. Importify is compatible with more than 30 top suppliers including AliExpress, Banggood and DHgate.
- Product customisation. When importing products to your Wix store, you can quickly edit titles, descriptions, pricing and more.
- Semi-automated order fulfillment. Importify supports semi-automated order fulfillment for AliExpress, Amazon and DHgate.
- Low-cost plans. The basic plan from Importify costs only $14.95/month and allows you to import unlimited products to your store.
- No inventory automation. Unfortunately Importify does not support inventory automation. Therefore, you will need a third party app or software to manage inventory and prices.
Importify has a number of simple pricing plans. The basic plan costs only $14.95/month and includes unlimited imports from Amazon and AliExpress. The premium plan costs $27.95/month and includes unlimited imports from all compatible suppliers.
The gold plan costs $37.95/month and includes unlimited imports from all suppliers, as well as semi-automated order fulfillment. You can try any of the plans with a 1-day free trial.
- Basic Plan – Unlimited imports (Amazon and AliExpress) – $14.95/month
- Premium Plan – Unlimited imports (all suppliers) – $27.95/month
- Gold Plan – Unlimited imports and automated ordering – $37.95/month
- More than 30 compatible dropshipping suppliers
- Chrome extension to import products in minutes
- Fully compatible with Wix using innovative app
- Semi-automated ordering for multiple suppliers
- Simple pricing with unlimited product imports
Trusted by more than 350,000 ecommerce stores, Modalyst is the most popular solution for building a fully-automated Wix dropshipping store.
Featuring more than 10 million products from thousands of suppliers in the US and Europe, Modalyst is unmatched in terms of product range and choice. From clothing and fashion accessories to electronics, toys and pet supplies, Modalyst has something for all retailers.
Modalyst also features 1-click integration with Wix, seamless product importing and real-time inventory updating, as well as bulk order management and auto tracking info uploads.
- 10 million products. Modalyst has more than 10 million dropshipping products in hundreds of top categories.
- US/EU suppliers. Most of the suppliers on the Modalyst platform are based in the US or EU with fast global shipping.
- Wix integration. Modalyst is compatible with multiple online store building platforms including Wix using a powerful app.
- Real-time updates. Modalyst updates your listings in real-time to avoid over-selling and keep your prices current.
- Free plan. The free ‘hobby’ plan from Modalyst includes 25 product imports, as well as inventory updates and bulk editing.
- Transaction fees. Modalyst is one of the only dropshipping platforms to charge a 5% transaction fee on orders. The transaction fee applies to all plans.
- No free trial. Modalyst does not have a free trial for the paid plans. Therefore, you need to pay an upfront fee to access exclusive features such as the premium suppliers.
Modalyst has 3 different pricing plans, The hobby plan is free and includes 25 product imports, real-time inventory updates and pricing automation. The start-up plan costs $35/month and includes all of the same features with 250 product imports.
The professional plan is the most popular and includes unlimited imports, as well as access to premium suppliers for $90/month. Discounts of up to 25% are available when paying yearly.
- 25 Listings – Free (Hobby)
- 250 Listings – $35/month (Start-up)
- Unlimited Listings – $90/month (Pro)
- 250 Listings – $30/month (Start-up)
- Unlimited Listings – $67/month (Pro)
- The most popular Wix dropshipping app and software
- More than 10 million products from US/EU suppliers
- Bulk import products and quickly edit product details
- Fully automated pricing with advanced profit calculator
- Free plan for 25 imports with auto inventory updates
DSers is an all-in-one dropshipping platform designed specifically for dropshipping AliExpress products through an online store.
Compatible with multiple ecommerce platforms including Wix, DSers is fast becoming the most reliable AliExpress dropshipping tool for newbie sellers on a budget. In fact, DSers has earned a solid 5-star rating from more than 4000 users on Shopify.
The free plan includes 3000 product imports, unlimited orders and access to a number of powerful features including the Chrome extension and bulk order processing.
- Specialist AliExpress solution. DSers was exclusively designed for dropshipping from AliExpress to multiple ecommerce platforms including Wix.
- Millions of products. You can choose from millions of products and thousands of trusted AliExpress dropshipping suppliers.
- Fast products importer. DSers features a fast product importer for quickly adding AliExpress products to your Wix store.
- Bulk order processing. With DSers, you can quickly process thousands of orders on AliExpress in just a few clicks.
- Free starter plan. DSers has a free plan that includes 3000 product imports, unlimited orders and bulk order processing.
- Restricted to AliExpress. DSers was specifically designed for dropshipping from AliExpress and lacks the option to source from other suppliers such as Banggood.
- Slow shipping times. Most of the suppliers on AliExpress are based in China. Therefore, shipping times can be slow, typically 4-8 weeks or more.
DSers is one of the most inexpensive AliExpress dropshipping tools. The free plan includes 3000 product imports, unlimited orders and access to a number of must-have features such as bulk order processing, auto tracking info uploads and variant mapping.
The premium plans start at only $19.90/month and include more product imports and additional features such as automated inventory updates and advanced pricing rules.
- 3000 Listings – Free (no inventory automation)
- 20,000 Listings – $19.90/month (full automation)
- 75,000 Listings – $49.90/month (full automation)
- Designed exclusively for dropshipping from AliExpress
- 5-star rating from more than 4000 users on Shopify
- Automated order status and tracking info updates
- Free plan for 3000 listings and bulk order processing
- Low-cost premium plans for full inventory automation
DropCommerce is another innovative dropshipping solution that allows you to build a fully scalable dropshipping business on multiple ecommerce channels including Wix.
With more than 400 trusted suppliers in the US and Canada, you can offer your customers fast (3-5 days) shipping on thousands of best-selling dropshipping products. DropCommerce also features branded invoicing, allowing you to add your company name with the orders.
Simply install the Wix dropshipping app and you can instantly start importing products from DropCommerce to your store, without having to manually copy and paste descriptions.
- US-based suppliers. All of the dropshipping suppliers on DropCommerce are based in the USA with fast local shipping options.
- Easy order fulfillment. DropCommerce allows you to fulfil customer orders in just a few clicks. Alternatively, the professional plan allows to enable auto ordering.
- Inventory Notifications. With DropCommerce, you can quickly manage stock and price changes with inventory notifications.
- Leading customer support. DropCommerce has a dedicated and friendly technical support team that is ready to help 24/7.
- Simple pricing. With only 3 simple pricing plans starting at $19/month for 25 listings, DropCommerce caters to businesses of all sizes.
- No inventory automation. DropCommerce does not automatically manage or sync inventory. However, you will receive notifications in your dashboard about stock and price changes, allowing you to quickly update your listing and prevent over-selling.
With DropCommerce, the basic plan costs $19/month for 25 product listings. The growth plan costs $49/month for 250 product listings, whereas the professional plan costs $89/month for unlimited listing and automated product ordering.
All monthly plans include a 14-day trial that allows you to try DropCommerce for completely free. There is also a 50% discount available on the professional plan when paying yearly.
- 25 Listings – $19/month (Basic)
- 250 Listings – $49/month (Growth)
- Unlimited Listings – $89/month (Professional)
- Unlimited Listings – $41/month (Professional)
- Huge network of US-based dropshipping suppliers
- Quickly connect your Wix store and import products
- Inventory notifications to keep stock/prices updated
- Branded invoicing with custom receipts available
- 14-day trial with no credit card details required
With more than 200,000 products and 70 trusted suppliers, 365Dropship is another leading dropshipping trading platform that allows you to quickly import products to your Wix store and fully automate inventory management.
With 365Dropship, you can source products from multiple global suppliers, as well as manage inventory, orders and customers using a single platform.
It’s the ultimate solution for those who are looking to quickly launch a dropshipping business, without having to deal with different supplies, websites and tools.
- Global platform. 365Dropship has more than 200,000 products from over 70 global dropshipping suppliers and wholesalers.
- Fast integration. With 365Dropship, you can quickly integrate your Wix store using the app for full automation services.
- User-friendly. The 365Dropship platform is very easy to use and features a modern interface for quickly finding products.
- All-in-one solution. 365Dropship is an all-in-one platform that allows you to manage your entire dropship business from a single dashboard.
- No free trial. 365Dropship does not have a free trial or free version. Therefore, you have to pay an upfront membership fee to access the system and features.
365Dropship has 3 simple pricing plans. The starter plan costs only $19/month and includes 500 product listings with auto inventory updating and professional customer support. The higher plans include more products, as well as priority technical support.
- 500 Listings – $19/month (Starter)
- 2500 Listings – $39/month (Advanced)
- 10,000 Listings – $79/month (Pro)
- Global dropshipping trading platform and inventory solution
- Over 200,000 products from more than 70 top suppliers
- Fully integrates with Wix for quickly importing products
- Includes inventory automation and easy order management
- Build a dropshipping business using a single user-dashboard
With more than 1 million orders processed each month, Printful is the largest online supplier of print-on-demand dropshipping products to global ecommerce sellers.
Printful has a free Wix dropshipping app that allows you to directly integrate your store and quickly start selling custom design products. The app further allows you to automatically route orders to Printful for quick processing and dispatch.
From clothing, bags and fashion accessories to homeware, gifts and pet suppliers, Printful has a large range of products, all of which can be customised with unique names, quotes or images.
- Print-on-demand supplier. With over 1 million monthly orders, Printful is the largest print-on-demand dropshipping supplier on the market.
- Huge product range. From clothing and bags to homeware and pet supplies, Printful has a massive range of quality products.
- Easy customisation. With just a few clicks, you can customise any of the Printful products with unique names, quotes and images.
- Global shipping. Printful has multiple fulfillment centres and provides fast shipping to virtually anywhere in the world.
- Free Wix app. You can integrate Printful directly with your Wix dropshipping store using a free and innovative app.
- No returns. Printful has a strict no returns policy for unwanted goods or buyer remorse. Therefore, you will need to accept and process returns back to your own address or warehouse, unless the item arrived damaged or defective.
It’s completely free to join Printful. It’s also free to download and use the Wix dropshipping app. The only costs attached to Printful are for purchasing print-on-demand products.
- The largest print-on-demand dropshipping supplier
- Extensive range of products for unique customisation
- Add your own name, quote or images in a few clicks
- Multiple warehouses for fast shipping across the globe
- Free Wix dropshipping app and no membership fees
Trusted by more than 600,000 ecommerce stores, Doba is a powerful dropshipping supplier directory and hassle-free listing tool that integrates directly with multiple leading online store builders including Wix, Shopify and WooCommerce.
After connecting your Wix store, you can effortlessly import products from a curated list of best-sellers, as well as automate inventory management and order fulfillment.
Doba also has a number of unique features including order syncing, auto tracking info uploads, price change alerts and stock change alerts, as well as dedicated account managers.
- Trusted platform. Doba has more than 19 years of industry experience and over 600,000 global members, including large retailers.
- Millions of products. Doba has millions of top-selling dropshipping and wholesale products in just about any category or niche.
- Full automation. From inventory syncing to auto ordering, Doba allows you to automate your entire dropshipping business.
- 30-day trial. With a free 30-day trial, you can test Doba and all of it’s cutting-edge features, without paying any upfront fees.
- Profit margins. The products on Doba are often overpriced or not true wholesale prices as Doba allows retailers to become suppliers. Therefore, it can be difficult to earn a decent profit margin, particularly when selling on eBay or Amazon,
Doba is a very competitively priced solution with the start-up plan costing only $24.99/month for 500 listings with inventory syncing, order syncing and bulk order processing. The higher plans include more product listings, as well as excusive features such as auto ordering.
Keep in mind, Doba offers a completely free 30-day trial. Huge discounts are also available on all premium plans when paying yearly or quarterly.
- 500 Listings – $24.99/month (Start-up)
- 2000 Listings – $49.99/month (Business)
- Unlimited Listings – $299/month (Enterprise)
- 500 Listings – $14.99/month (Start-up)
- 2000 Listings – $29.99/month (Business)
- Unlimited Listings – $249/month (Enterprise)
- Complete dropshipping sourcing and automation solution
- More than 19 years of experience with 600,000 members
- Millions of products with quick importing to Wix stores
- Full inventory syncing with order and tracking automation
- 30-day free trial with low-cost premium plans available
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following frequently asked questions cover everything related to using Wix dropshipping apps. If you have any questions regarding the individual tools and apps listed in this guide, please contact the provider directly for more dedicated support.
Why use a dropshipping app for Wix?
When it comes to building a Wix dropshipping store, tasks such as finding suppliers, creating products, managing inventory and placing orders can be time-consuming and challenging.
By using a dropshipping app, you can quickly locate trusted suppliers and automate your entire business from importing products to repricing listings and fulfilling orders. In fact, most Wix dropshipping apps provide an all-one-solution for a low monthly fee.
Therefore, you can focus on marketing your store and generating sales while the dropshipping app manages everything else in the background.
What is the best Wix dropshipping app for US sellers?
Syncee, Spocket and Modalyst are the most popular Wix dropshipping apps for US sellers. However, there are a number of additional options for selling products from local US-based dropshipping suppliers including Importify and DropCommerce.
Most of the Wix dropshipping apps listed in this guide provide a free version or free trial. Therefore, you can test the app and browse the suppliers or products, without paying an upfront membership fee. For example, Syncee has a free version for importing 25 products.
What is the best free Wix dropshipping app?
Syncee and DSers are the best free Wix dropshipping apps. Syncee has a free plan for importing 25 products, whereas DSers is free for importing 3000 products. Spocket is also a popular solution that allows you to join for free and browse the massive range of products.
Keep in mind, most Wix dropshipping apps provide a free trial. For example, Doba and DropCommerce both have a 14-day trial, whereas Importify has a 1-day trial.
Printful is the best free Wix dropshipping app for those who are looking to start dropshipping custom or print-on-demand products. In fact, it’s completely free to join Printful and free to use the innovative app for Wix. You only need to pay for the products.
Using a dropshipping app is the most effective way to build a sustainable and profitable ecommerce store using Wix. In fact, Wix dropshipping apps will allow you to completely automate your entire business and eliminate stock/price change issues.
The Wix dropshipping apps shared in this guide were handpicked as the best on the market. Hopefully at least one of the solutions will suit the requirements for your business.