Disclosure: We may earn a commission or fee from some of the links in our content. However, this does not affect our recommendations. Learn more.
With ecommerce sales expected to reach more than $8 trillion by 2026, there has never been a better time to start selling online. Discovering reliable and credible wholesale suppliers is the first step in creating an ecommerce business.
Here you will find a complete list of the 17+ best wholesale suppliers for ecommerce stores and online sellers.
- Kole Imports – The best general wholesale supplier in the US
- MX Wholesale – The best general wholesale supplier in the UK
- Worldwide Brands – The best directory of global wholesalers
- Alibaba – The best site for finding Chinese wholesale suppliers
- SaleHoo – Best for finding wholesalers in the US and UK
- DollarDays – Best wholesaler of bulk goods in the US
- Shewin – Top ecommerce clothing wholesaler in China
- Pound Wholesale – Best UK-based discount wholesaler
- DHgate – Best wholesale marketplace for sourcing from China
- Bloom Wholesale – Best wholesaler of clothing in the US
- J5 Fashion – Best wholesaler of clothing and fashion in the UK
- Made-in-China – Best website for buying wholesale from China
- Cosmetix Club – Best wholesaler of makeup in the USA
- Wholesale Cosmetics – Best wholesaler of makeup in the UK
- Global Sources – Top wholesale website for China sourcing
- Shepher Distributors – Best US-based wholesaler of toys
- Risus Wholesale – Best UK-based wholesaler of toys for kids
- Bargain Wholesale – Another top general wholesale in the US
- Wholesale Clearance – Best for wholesale job lots in the UK
- Dollar Item Direct – Best wholesaler of dollar items and gifts
Kole Imports (US)
Founded in 1982, Kole Imports is the best general wholesaler for ecommerce sellers as it has a huge variety of products in every category including electronics, homeware, toys, stationery, tools, clothing, pet supplies, and more.
Furthermore, all of the products are available to purchase in small lots and cases. This allows you to source the perfect amount of stock for the lowest wholesale prices, without having to purchase in massive quantities.
- Best general wholesaler for ecommerce sellers
- Thousands of products in every major category
- Purchase in small lots and cases for low prices
- Suitable for online stores and market traders
MX Wholesale (UK)
With more than 10,000 products in hundreds of categories, MX Wholesale is one of the largest general wholesalers in the UK.
Perfect for ecommerce sellers, MX Wholesale has no minimum order value and all products can be purchased in small cases. Whether you’re looking to source homeware, pet supplies, toys, or electronics, MX Wholesale has something for everyone.
- One of the largest general wholesalers in the UK
- More than 10,000 products for wholesale prices
- Includes homeware, toys, pet supplies, and more
- No minimum order value with fast UK shipping
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
In fact, Worldwide Brands features thousands of wholesalers and manufacturers, most of which are perfect for ecommerce sellers as they supply products in small quantities for unbeatable wholesale prices.
- Largest directory of certified wholesale suppliers
- Millions of products for unbeatable trade prices
- Includes companies in the US, UK, and Europe
- Quickly search and find suppliers in your niche
If you’re looking for wholesale suppliers in China, Alibaba is the most popular website. It connects millions of global buyers with the most respected Chinese wholesalers, manufacturers, and exporters.
Simply search for a product and use the handy filters to refine the results by minimum order, shipping location, price, and more. This allows you to quickly find wholesale suppliers that are most fitting for your ecommerce business.
- Most popular website for sourcing from China
- Huge selection of products from top suppliers
- Suitable for ecommerce sellers and bulk buyers
- No membership fees with easy-to-use interface
When it comes to finding wholesale suppliers for small to medium-sized ecommerce businesses, SaleHoo is another great option.
SaleHoo is an online directory that features more than 8000 suppliers from a mixture of locations including the US, UK, and Europe. You can quickly search the directory to find relevant suppliers in your niche and target country.
- Online directory of more than 8000 wholesalers
- Includes top suppliers in the US, UK, and Europe
- Millions of products for genuine wholesale prices
- Mostly for small to medium-sized ecommerce sellers
DollarDays is another well-established general wholesaler with thousands of high-quality products in numerous categories including homeware, clothing, electronics, pet supplies, tools, stationery, toys, and more.
As most of the products can be purchased in small cases with no overall minimum order value, DollarDays is excellent for ecommerce sellers. In fact, the company is mostly used by eBay sellers, Amazon sellers, and online stores.
- Well-established general wholesaler in the USA
- Thousands of items available in small case packs
- Mostly used by eBay sellers and ecommerce sites
- No overall minimum order value or joining fees
If you run an online boutique or fashion store, Shewin is a great choice for sourcing high-quality women’s clothing and accessories. The company has more than 4 years of experience and over 100,000 completed orders, as well as fantastic ratings on Trustpilot.
Even better, Shewin has a small minimum order value. This allows you to purchase goods, without committing to a large order or quantity. Although based in China, fast shipping is available to all corners of the globe.
- China-based wholesaler of southern-style clothing
- Includes dresses, skirts, coats, shoes, tops, and more
- Competitive wholesale prices with a small minimum
- Multiple factories in China with ultra-fast shipping
Pound Wholesale (UK)
With hundreds of positive ratings on Trustpilot, Pound Wholesale is one of the UK’s most respected wholesalers of pound lines and general merchandise.
Since its launch in 2010, the company has grown to stock more than 3000 product lines including homeware, tools, electronics, pet supplies, and toys. No minimum order requirement and fast shipping are just a few reasons why Pound Wholesale is trusted by thousands of ecommerce sellers in the UK.
- Trusted online wholesale supplier based in the UK
- Hundreds of positive reviews from Trustpilot users
- Products include homeware, toys, gifts, and tools
- 35,000-square-foot warehouse with fast shipping
Unlike its competitors such as Alibaba, Dhgate allows you to source products from multiple suppliers using a single website. You can search for companies and place orders with them directly on the DHgate website, providing you with buyer protection and peace of mind.
- China’s most popular online wholesale marketplace
- Millions of products from thousands of wholesalers
- Purchase goods directly through the DHgate website
- Buyer protection with guaranteed returns and refunds
Bloom Wholesale (US)
Based in the Los Angeles fashion district, Bloom Wholesale is a premier online wholesale supplier of trendy women’s clothing and accessories.
From tops and dresses to handbags and purses, Bloom Wholesale has a wide selection of products to choose from. Most of them are available to purchase in small packs of 6 or more units. This makes the company perfect for small ecommerce sellers and online traders, particularly boutique store owners.
- Premier online wholesaler of women’s clothing
- Includes dresses, tops, and fashion accessories
- Purchase in small quantities of 6 or more pieces
- Made in the US and created by talented designers
J5 Fashion (UK)
J5 Fashion has been supplying the UK fashion market with high-quality wholesale clothing, footwear, and accessories since 2007.
From established retailers such as PrettyLittleThing to small local stores and ecommerce sellers, J5 Fashion has a broad range of customers. Whether it’s men’s tracksuits or women’s dresses, you can be sure to find stylish wholesale clothing to resell online using J5 Fashion.
- UK’s best wholesaler of clothing and footwear
- Includes stylish clothing for men and women
- Supplies to large retailers and small websites
- Trusted by top brands such as PrettyLittleThing
If you’re looking for China-based wholesalers for your ecommerce store, Made-in-China is one of the best platforms to use.
Essentially a free directory of verified suppliers, Made-in-China features millions of products from thousands of Chinese wholesalers, manufacturers, exporters, and distributors. It’s simple to use with many innovative features such as the ability to post custom buying requests.
- One of the best sites for finding Chinese wholesalers
- Millions of products from thousands of top suppliers
- Includes manufacturers, wholesalers, and exporters
- Post custom buying requests for any type of product
Cosmetix Club (US)
Cosmetix Club is a US-based wholesaler of branded cosmetics including makeup, skincare, and hair care products, as well as fragrances.
The company has an extensive range of products to choose from including bulk lots, small lots, and mixed lots. This includes lines from famous brands such as Garnier, Maybelline, Rimmel London, and CoverGirl.
- US-based wholesaler of makeup and cosmetics
- Huge range of goods from top cosmetics brands
- Includes tons of skincare and hair care products
- Purchase in bulk lots, small lots, and mixed lots
Wholesale Cosmetics (UK)
For more than 20 years, Wholesale Cosmetics has been the UK’s ultimate wholesaler of makeup and cosmetics to small businesses and ecommerce sellers.
Sourced directly from the most significant brands in the cosmetics industry, all of the products from Wholesale Cosmetics are 100% genuine and authentic. This includes makeup, haircare, and skincare products from the likes of Garnier, Olay, and Revlon.
- UK’s leading wholesaler of makeup and cosmetics
- More than 20 years of experience in the industry
- Sourced directly from the biggest makeup brands
- Purchase in small packs, perfect for ecommerce
Global Sources (China)
Global Sources is the go-to platform for sourcing high-quality wholesale goods from suppliers in China. The company has decades of knowledge and is used by some of the world’s largest retailers and ecommerce stores.
The website is free to use and you can effortlessly find suppliers for just about any type of product including electronics, toys, clothing, pet supplies, and more.
- Another popular website for sourcing from China
- Millions of products from thousands of suppliers
- Includes electronics, homeware, tools, and more
- Used by some of the biggest ecommerce sellers
Shepher Distributors (US)
Shepher Distributors is a family-owned wholesale supplier of toys and games from licensed brands including Hasbro, Fisher-Price, Disney, and Hot Wheels.
The company was founded over 70 years ago and has grown to become the largest toy wholesaler in the northeast of the US. Unlike other wholesale companies, Shepher Distributors goes the extra mile by helping you to decide on what items to carry and how many to buy.
- Largest wholesaler of toys in the northeast of the US
- More than 70 years of experience in the toy market
- High-quality items from the likes of Disney and DC
- Free advice on what to carry and how many to buy
Risus Wholesale (UK)
If you’re an ecommerce seller looking for fast-selling toys for the lowest wholesale prices, Risus Wholesale is the supplier to consider.
Operating from a 15,000-square-foot warehouse in the UK, Risus Wholesale has made its stand as a reliable and customer-focused toy wholesaler. You can source anything from soft toys to inflatables, board games, bath toys, and stickers with ease.
- UK-based wholesaler of toys and games for kids
- 15,000-square-foot warehouse in East Sussex
- Quickly place orders directly through the website
- Fast dispatch and quick delivery across the UK
Bargain Wholesale (US)
Bargain Wholesale is a web-based wholesaler of discount products and dollar items including homeware, pet supplies, hardware, gifts, and toys.
With more than 4000 items and no membership fees, it’s no surprise that Bargain Wholesale is the immediate supplier to thousands of retailers, ecommerce sellers, and market traders in the USA.
- Web-based importer and wholesaler of dollar items
- More than 4000 products in dozens of categories
- Primary supplier to retailers and ecommerce sellers
- Based in Los Angeles with over 30 years of experience
Wholesale Clearance (UK)
Wholesale Clearance is a creative online marketplace that allows you to buy liquidation and clearance stock for a fraction of the retail price.
Often sold in wholesale lots or one-off job lots, the products available on Wholesale Clearance include electronics, homeware, clothing, pet supplies, toys, tools, stationery, and more. It’s one of the most popular websites in the UK for buying stock to resell on ecommerce platforms like eBay and Amazon.
- Biggest online wholesale marketplace in the UK
- Purchase liquidation, surplus, and clearance stock
- Best for selling on platforms like eBay and Amazon
- 15 years of experience and thousands of top reviews
Dollar Item Direct (US)
If you own a dollar store or want to sell low-cost products through an ecommerce store, Dollar Item Direct is the wholesale supplier for you.
Only dealing with the trade market, Dollar Item Direct has thousands of products available to purchase for competitive wholesale prices. The company is headquartered in Denver but has multiple distribution points throughout the US.
- Experienced online wholesaler of dollar items
- More than 20,000 products with high margins
- Multiple distribution points for fast US shipping
- Direct importer with unmatched trade prices
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing wholesale goods, please review the frequently asked questions below. You may also want to view our other articles where you will find a bunch of further content on the best wholesale companies.
How do I research wholesale suppliers?
The best way to research wholesale suppliers is by reading customer reviews on websites like Trustpilot and Feefo. You can also search for reviews on Google, as well as social media platforms and online forums.
Another option is to search for the company and look for any recent news stories or blog posts. If a company is legitimate, it will likely have a lot of mentions on other websites. You may also want to check platforms like the Better Business Bureau to uncover any complaints from buyers.
How do I find more wholesale suppliers for ecommerce?
If you want to find more wholesale suppliers for your ecommerce business, make sure you check our other posts. We have lots of great content on the best wholesale suppliers in mixed countries including the US, UK, Europe, and China.
You can also try searching on Google or using a wholesale marketplace to quickly find top suppliers and products to source.
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, finding a trusted wholesale supplier is essential when starting or growing an ecommerce business.
The companies listed in this guide have been handpicked as the best options for ecommerce sellers as most of them have a wide assortment of products, as well as low minimum order requirements and competitive wholesale prices.