Are you looking to purchase wholesale job lots or clearance pallets? Maybe you run an eBay business or ecommerce website and want to source discounted goods in bulk.
Either way, the following websites are the most popular platforms for buying wholesale lots and clearance pallets for hugely discounted prices.
As seen on the Channel 4 show Bidding Wars, Jobalots is one of the UK’s most popular suppliers of wholesale job lots and clearance pallets. From brand-new products to customer returns, liquidation stock and surplus lines, Jobalots has a huge range of wholesale lots across all categories.
Most of the products are sourced directly from top online and high-street retailers. There is no minimum order value and the company is perfect for eBay sellers and ecommerce stores.
- UK’s most popular supplier of wholesale job lots and pallets
- Sourced directly from major online and high-street retailers
- Includes brand-new products, customer returns and surplus
- Purchase in small wholesale job lots or large mixed pallets
- Suitable for eBay sellers, online traders and ecommerce sites
With more than 50,000 registered buyers, SimpleLots is the USA’s fastest-growing online marketplace for buying and selling wholesale lots, liquidation stock and clearance items.
The website features hundreds of listings from dozens of leading suppliers including a large selection of clothing, electronics, pet supplies, homeware and toys. Most of the products can be purchased in small lots with fast shipping to anywhere in the US.
- Fast-growing marketplace for buying and selling wholesale lots
- Hundreds of listings including clothing, toys and pet supplies
- Includes customer returns, liquidation stock and surplus items
- Easy-to-use platform with simple checkout and unique features
- Trusted by more than 50,000 registered trade buyers in the US
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
Established in 1999, Worldwide Brands is the internet’s largest and most trusted online directory of certified wholesalers, manufacturers and trade suppliers.
In fact, Worldwide Brands has thousands of suppliers in multiple locations including the US, UK, EU and China. This includes hundreds of suppliers that deal in wholesale lots, liquidation stock and pallet deals, as well as customer returns and surplus inventory.
- Largest online directory of certified wholesalers and manufacturers
- Includes hundreds of suppliers of wholesale lots and pallet deals
- Quickly filter the directory and find suppliers in the US, UK and EU
- Real wholesale companies with genuine trade prices and offers
- More than 20 years of experience and thousands of verified users
With more than 1.2 million satisfied customers and over 200,000 glowing reviews, BULQ is one of the best websites for sourcing liquidation and clearance stock from renowned retailers in the US including Amazon, Target, Walmart and Groupon.
Most of the products can be purchased in wholesale lots or pallets with fast shipping to your doorstep. This includes homeware, furniture, toys, electronics, pet supplies and clothing from major brands such as Apple, Everhome, Nestwell, HP and Lenovo.
- Best website for buying liquidation stock and excess inventory
- Sourced from major retailers including Amazon and Target
- Includes wholesale lots and pallets with fast US shipping
- Suitable for all types of sellers including small online stores
- Trusted by 1.2 million customers with over 200,000 reviews
Wholesale Clearance (UK)
Founded in 2004, Wholesale Clearance is the go-to website for sourcing discounted wholesale job lots and clearance pallets in the UK. The company was specifically designed for small eBay and Amazon sellers, as well as ecommerce stores and online retailers.
From clothing and fashion accessories to toys, pet supplies, tools and beauty supplies, Wholesale Clearance typically has hundreds of job lots available to buy from their site at any given time. Many of the lots are clearance, surplus and bankrupt stock, as well as one-off exclusive lots.
- Established platform for buying wholesale job lots in the UK
- Hundreds of deals on liquidation, clearance and excess stock
- Source anything from clothing to toys, electronics and tools
- More than 10 years of experience and hundreds of top reviews
- No membership fees and no minimum order on wholesale lots
If you want to quickly find real trade suppliers of wholesale lots and clearance pallets, SaleHoo is one of the best websites to use. It’s an online directory that was established more than 15 years ago and has been used by more than 130,000 global business owners.
The directory contains more than 8000 verified suppliers in the US, UK, EU and China. This includes thousands of companies that supply liquidation, surplus and clearance stock on wholesale lots.
- Top-rated online directory of wholesalers and manufacturers
- 8000 verified trade companies in the US, UK, Europe and more
- Includes thousands of suppliers of wholesale lots and pallets
- Used by more than 130,000 retail business owners since 2005
- Hundreds of excellent reviews from real users on TrustPilot
Kole Imports (US)
With more than 35 years of experience, Kole Imports is one of the oldest and most respected wholesalers of general merchandise in the USA.
Although Kole Imports deals in importing wholesale goods from top manufacturers, the company also purchases closeout deals from local US-based retailers. Typically, the items included in the closeout deals have been discontinued by the retailers.
- Mega online wholesaler and direct importer based in the USA
- Large selection of exclusive closeout deals and one-time offers
- Closeout deals include clearance items sourced from US retailers
- More than 35 years of experience and thousands of customers
- Hundreds of excellent reviews on various sites such as Google
Direct Liquidation (US)
Direct Liquidation is another leading B2B website for sourcing liquidation and clearance stock in wholesale lots from top national retailers in the US including Walmart.
Available to purchase through auctions, you can use Direct Liquidation to source anything from electronics and tech gadgets to clothing, furniture, homeware and toys for up to 90% off the retail price. You can also lock in even bigger savings by purchasing pallets or truckloads.
- Leading website for sourcing wholesale lots and pallets
- Branded goods from major retailers such as Walmart
- Purchase for up to 90% off the retail price via auctions
- Includes customer returns, shelf pulls and overstock
- Free to join and perfect for any size of online business
BritDeals is a reputable B2B liquidation platform that features thousands of products in more than 30 different categories, all of which can be purchased in mixed wholesale job lots and pallets.
Unlike other websites, BritDeals provides you with a complete breakdown of all items included with each wholesale lot, as well as links to the products on Amazon. Most of the products are being sold for greatly reduced prices as they are typically customer returns or surplus inventory.
- B2B liquidation and wholesale sourcing platform in the UK
- Thousands of products available to purchase in mixed lots
- Full breakdown of the items in each lot with Amazon links
- Secure goods for 80%-90% or more below the retail prices
- Perfect for reselling on marketplaces or your own website
eBay is one of the best websites for finding unique wholesale lots or exclusive pallet deals. In fact, one quick search for ‘wholesale lots’ on eBay will return thousands of results. You will be able to find wholesale lots of clothing, homeware, toys, pet supplies and more.
The biggest benefit of using eBay to buy wholesale lots is discovering often one-time deals. You will also be protected as a buyer and won’t need to worry about returns and refunds.
- Great place to find unique and exclusive wholesale lots or pallets
- Search for ‘wholesale lots’ and quickly find thousands of listings
- Includes many ‘buy it now’ items with no need to bid on auctions
- Popular for finding lots of clothing, homeware, toys and fashion
- Buyer protection policy with guaranteed refunds and returns
888 Lots (US)
Based in New Jersey, 888 Lots is another leading online platform for purchasing liquidation stock or customer returns in wholesale lots and pallets.
The company has thousands of products available to purchase in small, medium and large lots, as well as pallets and truckloads. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you’re a large or small retailer, you can find products within your budget using 888 Lots.
- Leading online website for buying wholesale lots and pallets
- Based in the USA with fast shipping and excellent service
- Thousands of products in hundreds of different categories
- Purchase in small, medium or large lots, as well as truckloads
- Links to the products on Amazon with estimated FBA profits
GEM Wholesale (UK)
GEM Wholesale is one of the UK’s most trusted and popular suppliers of wholesale job lots and pallets including surplus and customer-returned goods.
Unlike many of the other sites listed in this guide, Gem Wholesale allows you to purchase any of the wholesale lots and pallets directly, You won’t need to bid on auctions or compete with other B2B buyers. A full list of the items included with the lot is provided with each pallet deal.
- Leading UK-based supplier of wholesale job lots and pallets
- Sourced from some of the biggest retailers and online stores
- Includes clearance stock, surplus inventory and returned goods
- Purchase directly with no need to bid on auctions or compete
- Fast and easy-to-use website with a secure checkout system
Bulk Simple (US)
Bulk Simple is an online B2B wholesale marketplace that was designed exclusively for buying or selling wholesale lots and pallets, as well as truckloads.
From kitchen appliances to home furniture, kids toys, clothing and pet supplies, Bulk Simple has something for all types of retailers. You can source the goods by bidding on auctions or making an offer/ This is a great way to secure the lowest possible trade prices.
- Trade-only online marketplace for B2B buyers and retailers
- Designed specifically for sourcing liquidation and overstock
- Bid on auctions or make an offer to secure the lowest prices
- Includes small wholesale lots and bulk truckloads or pallets
- Find everything from kitchenware to clothing and electronics
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are wholesale lots and job lots?
Also called job lots or bundle deals, a wholesale lot is a collection of goods sold as a single lot usually to retailers or online sellers. Typically, wholesale lots contain an assortment of products for hugely discounted prices as they often include customer returns, surplus inventory, overstock or clearance items purchased directly from other retailers.
Although wholesale lots tend to be a bundle of miscellaneous items, they can also contain a high quantity of a single item. For example, you may be able to purchase a mixed wholesale lot of kitchen accessories or a wholesale lot of kettles.
Where can I find more suppliers of wholesale lots and pallets?
If you want to find more suppliers of wholesale lots and pallets, it’s recommended to use a wholesale directory. Directories will connect you with leading wholesalers of bulk lots and discounted goods from multiple locations including the US, UK and Europe.
Alternatively, you can try searching for suppliers of wholesale lots and job lots on search engines. Just be sure to use targeted keywords such as ‘wholesale job lots in the UK’ or ‘wholesale lots USA’.
Why should I buy wholesale lots or clearance pallets?
Buying wholesale lots or pallets is the best way to source discounted stock for your ecommerce business or retail store. Most wholesale lots are customer returns, excess stock or liquidation goods. This allows you to purchase them for a fraction of the retail price.
In turn, you can resell the goods for competitive prices and earn huge profit margins. You can also quickly stock your store with a wide range of goods, allowing plenty of choice for your customers.
Where can I sell the products from wholesale lots or pallets?
You can sell the products from wholesale lots or pallets online or through your own brick-and-mortar store. You can also sell them at local markets or yard sales. A lot of people have huge success buying wholesale lots and reselling the items individually on platforms like eBay and Amazon.
In fact, buying wholesale lots and reselling the products through Amazon FBA has been very effective for many start-up businesses. This is when you send the items directly to Amazon for automated order processing and fulfillment. In other words, Amazon will stock and ship the goods straight to customers on your behalf.
Thanks to the power of the internet, the possibilities are almost endless. You can also sell the products on social media platforms like Facebook by creating your own page or group. You could even sell the items locally on classified ad sites like Craigslist and Gumtree.