When Oberlo launched in 2015, it quickly became one of the most popular apps for dropshipping AliExpress products on Shopify. It had thousands of global users including some of the most successful online ecommerce stores.
Unfortunately, the Oberlo app was discontinued in early 2022. The website still operates as a blog, but it’s no longer an automation solution for AliExpress to Shopify dropshipping.
Here you will find a list of the 15 best Oberlo alternatives. Whether you’re looking for faster shipping times and more selling channels or simply need an alternative for dropshipping from AliExpress, the following tools are the best on the market.
Syncee is a powerful dropshipping automation platform and one of the most popular Oberlo alternatives for US, UK and EU-based sellers.
With millions of products and thousands of verified suppliers, as well as more than 8 compatible selling channels including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix and Ecwid, Syncee is a true all-in-one dropshipping solution.
You can quickly connect your online store and import any of the products from the Syncee platform in just a few clicks. Syncee also features daily inventory updating and automated order syncing, as well as dynamic pricing and bulk product management.
Furthermore, with a free plan for importing up to 25 products to your online store, Syncee is a cost-effective alternative to Oberlo.
- Powerful dropshipping automation platform for US/UK/EU sellers
- Millions of low-cost products and thousands of leading suppliers
- Compatible with more than 8 selling platforms including Shopify
- Powerful built-in features including automated product ordering
- Free plan for up to 25 listings with unlimited orders and sales
When the Oberlo dropshipping app was discontinued, the company was quick to recommend DSers as the most reliable and budget-friendly alternative.
Much like Oberlo, DSers was specifically designed for dropshipping from AliExpress. However, it’s compatible with more selling platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce and Wix. Therefore, you’re not limited to selling on Shopify as you were with Oberlo.
DSers also has more features such as fully automated inventory updates, as well as bulk order processing, automated pricing rules and automated tracking info uploads.
When it comes to pricing, DSers has a free plan for importing up to 3000 AliExpress products to Shopify, WooCommerce or Wix. The premium plans start from only $19/month for a massive 20,000 products and fully automated inventory management.
- Recommended as the best low-cost alternative to Oberlo
- Exclusively designed for dropshipping from AliExpress
- Compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce and Wix stores
- Free plan for importing up to 2000 AliExpress products
- Paid plans from only $19/month for 30,000 imports
3. Hustle Got Real
With more than 80 compatible suppliers and 3 integrated selling channels including eBay, Amazon and Shopify, Hustle Got Real is another great Oberlo alternative for UK and US-based sellers, as well as those who want to dropship from AliExpress.
Hustle Got Real has a number of cutting-edge features including fully automated inventory management and automated order processing.
When it comes to creating listings, you can import products directly from any of the compatible suppliers to Shopify, eBay or Amazon using the Chrome browser extension. Alternatively, you can bulk import products from multiple suppliers by simply inputting the URLs.
Hustle Got Real has a free plan for importing 10 products to your store or marketplace. The premium plans start from just $27/month for 300 listings.
- Over 100 compatible suppliers and millions of low-cost products
- Powerful Chrome lister extension and innovative product catalog
- Multiple integrated selling channels including eBay and Amazon
- Fully automated inventory management and 90-minute repricing
- Free plan for 10 product listings and unlimited orders or sales
Founded in 2017, Spocket is an innovative online dropshipping marketplace and automation platform that is widely considered to be the best Oberlo alternative for US or EU-based sellers who want faster shipping times for their customers.
Spocket is compatible with more than 8 popular online store builders including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Ecwid, as well as a huge network of more than 1000 dropshipping suppliers, around 80% of which are located in the US or Europe.
After integrating your store, you can easily import products in just a few clicks. Spocket also features automated inventory updating and one-click order processing.
- Innovative dropshipping marketplace and automation solution
- Trusted by more than 60,000 global dropshippers since 2017
- Huge network of US/EU original suppliers with fast shipping
- Real-time inventory monitoring with fully automated repricing
- Free to access the marketplace and find dropship products
SkuGrid is one of the original and most well-established dropshipping automation solutions with more than 800 compatible suppliers and 10+ selling channels including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, eBay and Amazon.
Whether you want to sell on marketplaces such as eBay or through an online ecommerce store, SkuGrid is the perfect low-cost alternative to Oberlo.
SkuGrid is also compatible with a collection of the most modern selling platforms such as Facebook Shops, Wish and Google Shopping.
- The most well-established and reliable dropshipping platform
- Over 800 leading suppliers and 10+ compatible selling channels
- Fully automated inventory management with email notifications
- Powerful WiseLister tool for creating bulk listings in seconds
- 7-day free trial with low-cost paid plans starting at only $14.99
Avasam is the UK’s largest dropshipping marketplace and automation platform. Avasam has hundreds of verified UK-based dropshipping suppliers and thousands of products at wholesale or trade-only prices.
The platform directly integrates with multiple selling channels including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, eBay and Amazon. It also features one-click product importing, automated inventory syncing and automated order processing.
With so many cutting-edge features, Avasam is quickly becoming the UK’s best alternative to Oberlo. It’s also growing very quickly with more suppliers and products frequently added.
- The UK’s largest dropshipping marketplace and automation platform
- Huge network of verified and trusted UK-based dropship suppliers
- Integrates directly with over 5 top selling channels including eBay
- Push products to your online store or marketplace in a few clicks
- Fully automated inventory and price monitoring every 30 minutes
7. DSM Tool
DSM Tool is a highly affordable and professional dropshipping software that was designed specifically for selling products on eBay or Shopify.
With more than 50 compatible suppliers in the US, UK and EU, as well as a free plan for listing up to 25 AliExpress products, DSM Tool is the perfect Oberlo alternative for those who are looking to start dropshipping on eBay or Shopify.
Additional features include a bulk product lister, 60-minute inventory monitoring, unlimited monthly orders and no transaction fees.
- The best Oberlo alternative for dropshipping on eBay or Shopify
- Over 50 compatible suppliers in the US, CA, UK, EU and China
- Simple listing wizard to create stunning listings in just a few clicks
- 60-minute automated inventory monitoring to prevent over-selling
- Free plan for 25 AliExpress product listings with unlimited orders
DropshipMe is the best free WordPress plugin for finding and importing top-selling AliExpress products to a WooCommerce powered store.
In fact, when it comes to building a profitable dropshipping business using WooCommerce, DropshipMe is the most practical alternative to Oberlo.
Unlike Oberlo, DropshipMe allows you to import products from a handpicked database of more than 50,000 best-selling AliExpress products. Therefore, you won’t need to search around on AliExpress looking for profitable products to sell.
- Handpicked database of more than 50,000 winning products
- Quick search filters to locate products in every major category
- Import items to your WooCommerce store in just a few clicks
- Professionally edited titles with optimised product descriptions
- Free to download with 50 free imports and unrestricted access
When it comes to dropshipping from Amazon to eBay, SaleFreaks is a reputable and trusted automation platform that is used by thousands of online sellers.
In fact, SaleFreaks is quickly becoming the best alternative to Oberlo for eBay dropshippers as it has a non-API version which does not use the eBay API to edit listings. It also does not require any manual input, browser extensions or need to keep your PC running.
SaleFreaks is perfect for those who are looking to start dropshipping Amazon products on eBay with fast local shipping and no issues with import taxes.
- One of the most popular non-API eBay dropshipping solutions
- Designed exclusively for dropshipping from Amazon to eBay
- Intuitive product listing wizard to create eBay listings in bulk
- Real-time inventory management and automated ordering
- 14-day trial with full access and no credit card required
Yakkyofy is one of the best free platforms for selling dropshipping products sourced from China on Shopify, WooCommerce or eBay.
It’s free to join and you can import an unlimited number of products to your store from a catalog of more than 1000 best-sellers. Yakkyofy has no membership fees, transactions fees or hidden costs. It’s quickly becoming a great free alternative to Oberlo if you want to dropship from China.
Yakkyofy also provides users with a suite of powerful features including real-time B2B quotations, one-click product importing and real-time tracking.
- The most advanced free to use Chinese dropshipping platform
- No membership fees with unlimited listings and unlimited sales
- Thousands of quality products for the lowest wholesale prices
- Import products including images and prices in just a few clicks
- Unlimited automated ordering with real-time tracking information
With more than 10 compatible selling channels and over 100 verified US-based suppliers, Wholesale2b is another great alternative to Oberlo for US-based sellers. It’s also compatible with more selling channels including eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce and BigCommerce.
Featuring over 1 million products for true wholesale prices and the ability to quickly import them to your online store or marketplace, Wholesale2b makes it easy for anyone to launch a dropshipping business on a budget.
It’s free to access the network of suppliers, most of which are based in the US or have warehouses in the US. The premium plans start from only $29.99 for importing up to 10,000 products with automated inventory management and one-click order fulfillment.
- Over 100 US-based suppliers and more than 1M dropshipping products
- Import profitable products to your online store or marketplace in minutes
- Compatible with 10+ selling channels including Shopify, eBay and Amazon
- Fully automated inventory management including daily price/stock updates
- Free to access the directory with paid plans starting at less than $30/month
Eprolo is an all-in-one dropshipping platform and ecommerce management software which features more than 300,000 products in over 10 categories. It’s trusted by 100,000 global users and has fulfilled in excess of 30 million orders since 2015.
The platform integrates directly with 5 top selling channels including eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce and Shopify. Once connected, you can import an unlimited number of products from a network of more than 1000 hot-selling items.
All of the products include fast global shipping from China. You can also add your own logo to the products or packaging to increase brand awareness.
- Free to use with no membership fees and over 300,000 products
- Integrates directly with 5 selling channels including eBay/Amazon
- Custom packaging and branded print-on-demand services available
- The lowest prices guaranteed with fast worldwide shipping from China
- Seamless order fulfillment automation with tracking information uploads
Rated the best dropshipping software solution by Forbes Magazine, Modalyst is one of the most trusted and reliable dropshipping tools on the market.
In fact, Modalyst is used by more than 350,000 global ecommerce sellers and has more than 10 million products in every top category or niche.
The software integrates with a number of leading online store builders including Shopify, BigCommerce and Wix, allowing you to quickly import products from reputable AliExpress suppliers with fast shipping to the US and Europe.
- Trusted by more than 350,000 ecommerce businesses since 2012
- Millions of US/EU shipped products from top AliExpress suppliers
- Add products to your online store including Shopify in one-click
- Real-time product updates including inventory and price changes
- Free plan for listing 25 products with unlimited orders and sales
Easync is another powerful alternative to Oberlo for online sellers who are looking to start dropshipping on eBay from various suppliers including AliExpress.
Featuring a products finder tool, Chrome browser extension and automated repricing every 15 minutes, as well as automated order processing and detailed sales analytics, Easync has everything you need to build a profitable and scalable eBay dropshipping business.
The starter plan costs only $49.99/month for 2000 listings and there is a 10-day free trial available with all premium plans.
- Popular and low-cost Oberlo alternative for dropshipping on eBay
- Trusted by more than 27,000 ecommerce stores across the globe
- Advanced eBay research tool to quickly find best-selling products
- 15-minute inventory monitoring with automated price/stock updates
- Fixed plans from $49.99/month for a massive 2000 product listings
15. Inventory Source
Inventory Source is a premium dropshipping management tool and integrated supplier directory that allows you to streamline your dropshipping business and sync inventory across multiple selling channels including eBay and Amazon.
It’s completely free to access the growing network of more than 200 dropshipping suppliers, while premium plans unlock more advanced automation features including auto product data uploads, optimised inventory syncing and direct routing of orders to the suppliers.
Therefore, Inventory Source is ideal for those who are simply looking for trusted wholesale suppliers to start dropshipping products from.
- Premium dropshipping automation platform and supplier directory
- More than 200 dropshipping suppliers from the US, UK and EU
- Create listings and sync inventory across multiple sales channels
- Automatically send orders to suppliers and sync shipment tracking
- Free to join and browse the growing directory of verified suppliers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following frequently asked questions cover everything related to Oberlo including why it shut down and what the best alternatives are. You can also read our other blog posts and guides as we have a ton of content on the best dropshipping software and tools.
What happened to Oberlo?
To understand what happened to Oberlo, we need to start from the beginning. Founded in 2015, Oberlo was a popular dropshipping app and automation solution that allowed users to import dropshipping products from AliExpress to Shopify, as well as automate inventory management and order fulfillment.
In fact, Oberlo was one of the first AliExpress to Shopify dropshipping solutions on the market. The revolutionary software quickly attracted thousands of global users within a few short years. From finding products to creating listings, managing inventory and processing orders, Oberlo had all the features needed to build a fully automated Shopify dropshipping business.
Oberlo became so popular that Shopify acquired the company for an estimated $15 million in 2017. After the platform was sold to Shopify, the Oberlo website swiftly underwent a major redesign, shifting it’s focus to becoming a blog, rather than a dropshipping automation solution.
Then, in early 2022, the Oberlo app was discounted completely and removed from the Shopify app store. The Oberlo website still operates as a traditional blog for learning about dropshipping, but it’s no longer an automation tool for dropshipping from AliExpress to Shopify.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for AliExpress?
DSers is the best Oberlo alternative for dropshipping from AliExpress as it’s a highly reliable and low-cost solution. In fact, DSers has a free plan for importing up to 3000 products from AliExpress to Shopify, WooCommerce or Wix.
Hustle Got Real is another great Oberlo alternative that is fully compatible with AliExpress and more than 80 additional suppliers in the US, UK and Europe. SkuGrid and DSM Tool also allow you to import products from AliExpress.
However, you have many options when it comes to Oberlo alternatives for dropshipping from AliExpress. Please refer to our guide on the best AliExpress dropshipping apps for Shopify and our post on the best AliExpress dropshipping plugins for WooCommerce.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for UK sellers?
Syncee, Hustle Got Real and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for UK-based sellers as they each have a large network of compatible dropshipping suppliers in the UK. It doesn’t matter if you want to sell clothing or electronics, you can be sure to find suitable products.
Furthermore, Syncee has a free plan for listing 25 products, whereas Hustle Got Real has a free plan for listing 10 products and SkuGrid provides a 14-day free trial. You try any of these platforms, without paying upfront fees.
Syncee, Hustle Got Real and SkuGrid are also compatible with multiple selling channels including the most popular marketplaces and online store builders in the UK, while the Oberlo app was compatible with only Shopify.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for US sellers?
Syncee, Spocket and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for US-based sellers. Syncee is compatible with more than 250 US-based dropshipping suppliers and offers thousands of products for wholesale prices.
Spocket also has hundreds of leading US-based dropshipping suppliers and products to sell. However, SkuGrid has the largest network of compatible suppliers with more than 500 US dropshipping companies and millions of US-direct products.
SkuGrid is also very low-cost with plans starting at less than $15/month. Wholesale2b, SaleFreaks and DSM Tool are also great tools for US-based dropshippers.
What is the best free Oberlo alternative?
Syncee, DSers and DropshipMe are the best free Oberlo alternatives. Syncee has a free plan for creating 25 product listings and unlimited monthly orders. DSers also has a free plan for importing a massive 3000 products to your online store.
If you’re looking for a free Oberlo alternative for WooCommerce, DropshipMe is the best plugin with a free plan for importing up to 50 AliExpress products from a database of more than 50,000 best-selling dropshipping items.
Yakkyoffy is another great free Oberlo alternative for dropshipping products sourced from China on Shopify, WooCommerce and eBay. In additional, Eprolo is free to use and has thousands of profitable products to choose from.
It’s important to keep in mind however, most dropshipping solutions have some form of free plan or trial version which typically includes free listings or a fixed number of monthly orders.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for WooCommerce?
Syncee, Spocket and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for dropshipping on WooCommerce as they are fully compatible with the WordPress platform. Furthermore, all of these tools have a free version or free trial.
DropshipMe is another fantastic alternative to Oberlo for dropshipping on WooCommerce as it’s completely free to use and allows you to import 50 winning products for free. These are products you can select from a curated database of hot-sellers.
However, many other dropshipping tools such as DSM Tool, Wholesale2b and Avasam are compatible with WooCommerce. Please refer to our list of the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins for more information.
What are some more sites like Oberlo?
Inventory Source, Dropified and AutoDS are some great additional websites like Oberlo. Inventory Source is a premium automation software and integrated supplier directory with hundreds of suppliers, most of which are based in the USA.
Dropified is a specialist dropshipping platform which integrates directly with multiple store builders including Shopify and WooCommerce. AutoDS is another dropshipping automation tool which is commonly used as an alternative to Oberlo.
For more information, please refer to our comprehensive list of the best dropshipping software. Here we list more than 17 of the best solutions for every possible selling channel.
How do I find more Oberlo alternatives?
To find more Oberlo alternatives, be sure to review our comprehensive guides on the best dropshipping software solutions. You may also want to search on Google or relevant online forums and question sites such as Quora for suggestions and ideas.
The dropshipping market is quickly growing with new automation solutions similar to Oberlo being launched regularly. It’s recommended to search around and find the best option for your budget and needs.
Why use a dropshipping automation tool?
As you start to scale your dropshipping business and list hundreds or even thousands of items for sale, managing inventory and price changes will become increasingly difficult. Therefore, using a dropshipping tool is essential if you want to build a long-lasting dropshipping business.
Software solutions allow you to completely automate inventory management so you can create more listings without worrying about over-selling. Most tools also offer additional features for automating other tasks such as order processing, buyer communication and sales tracking.
Do I need to use a dropshipping automation tool?
If you only have a small number of listings, using an automation tool is not necessarily essential. However, if you have a large number of listings or if you’re planning on scaling your dropshipping business by creating a large number of listings, automation software is highly recommended.
The good news is that most of the dropshipping solutions listed in this guide have a free plan or free trial. This allows you to try the software without paying any upfront fees. It’s an opportunity to determine if the software is the right match for your business.
What are some Oberlo alternatives for selling on Facebook?
Facebook is becoming an increasingly popular sales channel for dropshipping. SkuGrid is the perfect Oberlo alternative for selling on Facebook as it’s fully compatible with Facebook shops and very low-cost with plans starting at only $14.99/month for 200 listings.
Wholesale2b is another reliable solution for dropshipping on Facebook Marketplace as it allows you to quickly import thousands of products from US-based dropshipping suppliers to Facebook. Many of the other tools shared in this guide are compatible with Facebook or have plans to introduce Facebook compatibility in the near future.
It’s no secret that Oberlo was one of the best apps for dropshipping from AliExpress to Shopify. It was a very reliable solution that was well-maintained and regularly updated.
However, the Oberlo dropshipping app was discontinued indefinitely. It’s highly unlikely to return in the future. All that remains is a blog for learning about ecommerce and dropshipping.
Thankfully, there are plenty of practical alternatives to Oberlo. Hopefully this guide has helped you to find a solution that suits your needs and is within your budget. If not, please refer to our other blog posts as we have many articles on the best dropshipping tools and software.