Since its launch in 2015, more than 100 million dropshipping products have been sold using Oberlo. In fact, Oberlo is the most popular and feature-rich app for dropshipping AliExpress products through a Shopify powered store. However, as Oberlo is limited to selling AliExpress products on Shopify, it’s not the solution for everyone. Here you will find a list of the 12 best Oberlo alternatives with fast US/UK/EU shipping and a larger selection of compatible selling channels including WooCommerce, BigCommerce, eBay, Amazon and more.
- Syncee – Best Oberlo alternative for US, UK and EU-based sellers
- Hustle Got Real – Popular dropshipping software for UK-based sellers
- Spocket – Innovative dropshipping marketplace with US/EU suppliers
- SkuGrid – One of the original dropshipping solutions with 800+ suppliers
- Avasam – The UK’s most popular online dropshipping marketplace
- DSM Tool – Low-cost dropshipping platform and automation solution
- DropshipMe – Best Oberlo alternative for dropshipping on WooCommerce
- SaleFreaks – The most popular non-API eBay dropshipping platform
- Yakkyofy – Free platform for dropshipping low-cost products from China
- Wholesale2b – All-in-one automation solution with 10+ selling channels
- Eprolo – The best free dropshipping solution for dropshipping from China
- Modalyst – Professional dropshipping software trusted by 300,000 users
- Easync – Established and reliable tool for dropshipping on eBay UK/US
- Inventory Source – Premium dropshipping software and supplier database
1. Syncee (Free Plan)
Syncee is a powerful dropshipping automation platform and one of the most popular Oberlo alternatives for US, UK and EU-based sellers. With millions of products and thousands of suppliers, as well as more than 8 compatible selling channels including Shopify, WooCommerce and Ecwid, Syncee is a true all-in-one dropshipping solution. Furthermore, with a free plan for listing 25 products, Syncee is also a cost-effective alternative to Oberlo.
- Powerful dropshipping automation platform for US/UK/EU sellers
- Millions of low-cost products and thousands of leading suppliers
- Compatible with more than 8 selling platforms including Shopify
- Powerful built-in features including automated product ordering
- Free plan for up to 25 listings with unlimited orders and sales
2. Hustle Got Real (Free Listings)
With more than 100 compatible suppliers and 3 integrated selling channels including eBay, Amazon and Shopify, Hustle Got Real is the best Oberlo alternative for UK-based sellers. From a powerful Chrome lister extension to an innovative product catalog and full inventory automation, Hustle Got Real is one of the most feature-rich dropshipping solutions on the market. The free plan includes 10 product listings and unlimited monthly orders.
- Over 100 compatible suppliers and millions of low-cost products
- Powerful Chrome lister extension and innovative product catalog
- Multiple integrated selling channels including eBay and Amazon
- Fully automated inventory management and 90-minute repricing
- Free plan for 10 product listings and unlimited orders or sales
3. Spocket (Free Access)
Founded in 2017, Spocket is an innovative online dropshipping marketplace and automation platform which is widely considered the best Oberlo alternative for US-based sellers. Spocket is compatible with more than 8 popular online store builders including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Ecwid, as well as a huge network of more than 1000 integrated dropshipping suppliers, 80% of which are based in the US, UK or Europe.
- Innovative dropshipping marketplace and automation solution
- Trusted by more than 60,000 global dropshippers since 2017
- Huge network of US/EU original suppliers with fast shipping
- Real-time inventory monitoring with fully automated repricing
- Free to access the marketplace and find dropship products
4. SkuGrid (Free Trial)
SkuGrid is one of the original and most well-established dropshipping automation solutions with more than 800 compatible suppliers and 10+ selling channels. Whether you want to sell on marketplaces such as eBay or through an online ecommerce store, SkuGrid is the perfect low-cost alternative to Oberlo. SkuGrid is also compatible with a collection of the latest selling platforms such as Facebook Shops, Wish and Google Shopping.
- The most well-established and reliable dropshipping platform
- Over 800 leading suppliers and 10+ compatible selling channels
- Fully automated inventory management with email notifications
- Powerful WiseLister tool for creating bulk listings in seconds
- 7-day free trial with low-cost paid plans starting at only $14.99
5. Avasam (Free Plan)
Avasam is the UK’s largest dropshipping marketplace and automation platform which features hundreds of verified UK-based suppliers and direct integration with multiple selling channels including Shopify, WooCommerce and eBay, as well as one-click product importing, automated inventory syncing and automated order processing. Wirth so many cutting-edge features, Avasam is quickly becoming the UK’s best alternative to Oberlo.
- The UK’s largest dropshipping marketplace and automation platform
- Huge network of verified and trusted UK-based dropship suppliers
- Integrates directly with over 5 top selling channels including eBay
- Push products to your online store or marketplace in a few clicks
- Fully automated inventory and price monitoring every 30 minutes
6. DSM Tool (Free Plan)
DSM Tool is an affordable and professional dropshipping software designed specifically for selling on eBay or Shopify. With more than 50 compatible suppliers in the US/UK/EU and a free plan for listing up to 25 AliExpress products, DSM Tool is the perfect Oberlo alternative for those who are looking to start dropshipping on eBay. Additional features include 60-minute inventory monitoring, a bulk product lister and unlimited monthly orders.
- The best Oberlo alternative for dropshipping on eBay or Shopify
- Over 50 compatible suppliers in the US, CA, UK, EU and China
- Simple listing wizard to create stunning listings in just a few clicks
- 60-minute automated inventory monitoring to prevent over-selling
- Free plan for 25 AliExpress product listings with unlimited orders
7. DropshipMe (Free Imports)
DropshipMe is the best free WordPress plugin for finding and importing best-selling AliExpress products to a WooCommerce powered store. In fact, when it comes to building a profitable dropshipping business using WooCommerce, DropshipMe is the most practical alternative to Oberlo. Unlike Oberlo, DropshipMe allows you to import products from a handpicked database of more than 50,000 best-selling AliExpress products.
- Handpicked database of more than 50,000 winning products
- Quick search filters to locate products in every major category
- Import items to your WooCommerce store in just a few clicks
- Professional edited titles with optimised product descriptions
- Free to download with 50 free imports and unrestricted access
8. SaleFreaks (Free Trial)
When it comes to dropshipping on eBay, SaleFreaks is one of the most reliable and trusted automation platforms on the market. With more than 50 leading US/UK suppliers and a non-API version which does not require manual input or browser extensions, SaleFreaks is also quickly becoming the best alternative to Oberlo for those who are looking to start dropshipping products on eBay with fast local shipping and no issues with import taxes.
- One of the most popular non-API eBay dropshipping solutions
- More than 50 compatible suppliers and millions of products
- Intuitive product listing wizard to create eBay listings in bulk
- Real-time inventory management and automated ordering
- 14-day trial with full access and no credit card required
9. Yakkyofy (Free)
Yakkyofy is one of the most advanced free to use dropshipping platforms on the market. Designed specifically for selling dropshipping products sourced from China on Shopify, WooCommerce or eBay, Yakkyofy has no membership fees for unlimited products, unlimited orders and unlimited automated order fulfillment, as well as access to a suite of powerful features including real-time B2B quotations, one-click product importing and real-time tracking.
- The most advanced free to use Chinese dropshipping platform
- No membership fees with unlimited listings and unlimited sales
- Thousands of quality products for the lowest wholesale prices
- Import products including images and prices in just a few clicks
- Unlimited automated ordering with real-time tracking information
10. Wholesale2b (Free Access)
With more than 10 compatible selling channels and over 100 verified US-based suppliers, Wholesale2b is another great alternative to Oberlo for US sellers. Featuring over 1 million true wholesale products and the ability to quickly import them to your online store or marketplace, Wholesale2b makes it easy for anyone to quickly launch a dropshipping business. It’s free to access the network of suppliers while paid plans start at only $29.99.
- Over 100 US-based suppliers and more than 1M dropshipping products
- Import profitable products to your online store or marketplace in minutes
- Compatible with 10+ selling channels including Shopify, eBay and Amazon
- Fully automated inventory management including daily price/stock updates
- Free to access the directory with paid plans starting at less than $30/month
11. Eprolo (Free)
Eprolo is an all-in-one dropshipping platform and ecommerce management software which features more than 300,000 products in over 10 categories and 5 compatible selling channels including eBay and Amazon. Eprolo is completely free to use with no membership fees or hidden costs. With 100,000 users and over 30 million fulfilled orders since 2015, Eprolo has firmly established itself as a leading alternative to Oberlo.
- Free to use with no membership fees and over 300,000 products
- Integrates directly with 5 selling channels including eBay/Amazon
- Custom packaging and branded print-on-demand services available
- The lowest prices guaranteed with fast worldwide shipping from China
- Seamless order fulfillment automation with tracing information uploads
12. Modalyst (Free Plan)
Rated the best dropshipping software by Forbes Magazine, Modalyst is one of the most trusted and reliable dropshipping tools on the market. In fact, Modayst is used by more than 350,000 global ecommerce sellers and has added more than 10 million products to virtual storefronts since 2012. Modalyst integrates with leading online store builders including Shooify and allows you to quickly import US/EU shipped products from top AliExpress suppliers.
- Trusted by more than 350,000 ecommerce businesses since 2012
- Millions of US/EU shipped products from top AliExpress suppliers
- Add products to your online store including Shopify in one-click
- Real-time product updates including inventory and price changes
- Free plan for listing 25 products with unlimited orders and sales
13. Easync (Free Trial)
Easync is another powerful alternative to Oberlo for dropshippers who are looking to sell on eBay. Featuring a hot products finder tool, Chrome lister extension and automated repricing every 15 minutes, as well as automatic product ordering and detailed sales analytics, Easync has everything you need to build a profitable and scalable eBay dropshipping business. The starter plan costs only $15/month for 500 listings with a 10-day free trial available.
- Popular and low-cost Oberlo alternative for dropshipping on eBay
- Trusted by more than 27,000 ecommerce stores across the globe
- Advanced eBay research tool to quickly find best-selling products
- 15-minute inventory monitoring with automated price/stock updates
- Affordable plans from $15/month for 500 listings with 10-day free trial
14. Inventory Source (Free Access)
Inventory Source is a premium dropshipping management tool and integrated supplier directory which allows you to streamline your dropshipping business and sync inventory across multiple channels. It’s completely free to access the growing network of more than 200 dropshipping suppliers, while premium plans unlock advanced automation features including auto uploading product data, optimised inventory syncing and routing orders to the suppliers.
- Premium dropshipping automation platform and supplier directory
- More than 200 dropshipping suppliers from the US, UK and EU
- Create listings and sync inventory across multiple sales channels
- Automatically send orders to suppliers and sync shipment tracking
- Free to join and browse the growing directory of verified suppliers
What is Oberlo?
Founded in 2015, Oberlo is a popular dropshipping app and automation solution which lets you import dropshipping products from AliExpress to Shopify, as well as automate inventory management and order fulfillment. Oberlo was one of the first AliExpress to Shopify dropshipping solutions on the market. The revolutionary software quickly attracted millions of global users within a few short years. From finding products to creating listings, managing inventory and processing orders, Oberlo allowed users to build a fully automated Shopify dropshipping business. In 2017, Shopify acquired Oberlo for $15 million and it continues to dominate the industry and attract millions of new users.
Why find an alternative to Oberlo?
Oberlo is a highly reliable and robust dropshipping solution. It’s also very low-cost with a free plan for up to 500 listings. However, as Oberlo is limited to selling AliExpress products on Shopify, it’s not the best solution for everyone. If you’re looking to start dropshipping on other selling channels such as eBay or WooCommerce, you will need to find an alternative to Oberlo. It’s also important to note that most of the suppliers on AliExpress are based in China with slow (6-8 week) shipping times. Most of the Oberlo alternatives shared in this guide are compatible with multiple suppliers including US, UK and EU-based dropshipping companies.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for UK sellers?
Syncee, Hustle Got Real and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for UK-based sellers as they each have a large network of compatible UK-based suppliers. Furthermore, Syncee has a free plan for listing 25 products, whereas Hustle Got Real has a free plan for listing 10 products and SkuGrid provides a free 14-day trial. Syncee, Hustle Got Real and SkuGrid are also compatible with multiple selling channels including the most popular marketplaces and online store builders in the UK, while Oberlo is compatible with only Shopify.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for US sellers?
Syncee, Spocket and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for US-based sellers. Syncee is compatible with more than 250 US-based dropshipping suppliers. Spocket also has hundreds of leading US dropshipping suppliers and products to sell. However, SkuGrid has the largest network of compatible suppliers with more than 500 US dropshipping companies and millions of US-direct products. SkuGrid is also very low-cost with plans starting at less than $15/month. Wholesale2b, SaleFreaks and DSM Tool are also great tools for US-based dropshippers.
What is the best free Oberlo alternative?
Syncee, DSM Tool and DropshipMe are the best free Oberlo alternatives. Syncee has a free plan for creating 25 product listings and unlimited orders. DSM Tool also has a free plan for 25 AliExpress product listings. DropshipMe is a free to download plugin for WooCommerce and includes 50 free imports from a database of more than 50,000 best-selling dropship products. Yakkyoffy is another great free Oberlo alternative for dropshipping products sourced from China on Shopify, WooCommerce and eBay. It’s important to keep in mind however, that most dropshipping solutions have some form of free plan or trial version which typically includes free listings or a fixed number of monthly orders.
What are some more sites like Oberlo?
Inventory Source, Dropified and AutoDS are some great additional websites like Oberlo. Inventory Source is a premium automation software and integrated supplier directory with hundreds of local US-based suppliers. Dropified is a specialist dropshipping platform which integrates directly with multiple store builders including Shopify and WooCommerce. AutoDS is another dropshipping automation tool which is commonly used as an alternative to Oberlo. For more information, please refer to our comprehensive list of the best dropshipping software.
What is the best Oberlo alternative for WooCommerce?
Syncee, Spocket and SkuGrid are the best Oberlo alternatives for dropshipping on WooCommerce as they are fully compatible with the WordPress platform. DropshipMe is also a fantastic alternative to Oberlo for dropshipping on WooCommerce as it’s completely free to use and allows you to import 50 winning products for free. However, many other dropshipping tools such as DSM Tool, Wholesale2b and Avasam are compatible with WooCommerce. Please refer to our list of the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins for more information.
How do I find more Oberlo alternatives?
To find more Oberlo alternatives, be sure to review our comprehensive guide on the best dropshipping software solutions. You may also want to search on Google or relevant online forums and question sites such as Quora for suggestions and ideas. The dropshipping market is quickly growing with new automation solutions similar to Oberlo being launched regularly. It’s recommended to search around and find the best option for your budget and needs.
Why use a dropshipping tool like Oberlo?
As your dropshipping business begins to grow, managing inventory and price changes will become increasingly difficult. Therefore, using a dropshipping tool like Oberlo is essential if you want to build a fully scalable and long-lasting dropshipping business. Software solutions like Oberlo will allow you to completely automate inventory management so you can create more listings without worrying about over-selling. Most tools like Oberlo also offer additional features for automating order processing, managing customers and tracking sales.
Do I need to use a dropshipping tool like Oberlo?
If you only have a small number of listings, using a tool like Oberlo is not necessarily essential. However, if you have a large number of listings or if you’re planning on scaling your dropshipping business by creating a large number of listings, a tool like Oberlo is highly recommended. The good news is that most of the dropshipping solutions listed in this guide have a free plan or free trial which allows you to test drive the software without paying anything.
Can I use Oberlo to dropship on eBay or Amazon?
Unfortunately, Oberlo is not compatible with marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon. However, Hustle Got Real, SkuGrid and DSM Tool are the best Oberlo alternatives for selling on marketplaces including eBay and Amazon. Wholesale2b, Avasam and SaleFreaks are also great tools for dropshipping on eBay or Amazon. If you’re looking to dropship products on eBay from China, Yakkyofy is another fantastic and completely free to use platform.
What are some Oberlo alternatives for selling on Facebook?
Facebookis becoming an increasingly popular sales channel for dropshipping. SkuGrid is the perfect Oberlo alternative for selling on Facebook as it’s fully compatible with Facebook shops and very low-cost with plans starting at only $14.99/month for 200 listings. Wholesale2b is the best solution for dropshipping on Facebook Marketplace as it allows you to quickly import thousands of products from US-based dropshipping suppliers to your Facebook account.
How much does Oberlo cost?
Oberlo is very low-cost with a free plan for 500 products and a premium plan costing only $29.90/month for 30,000 products. The free plan includes unlimited monthly orders and access to the Oberlo chrome extension. The premium plan further includes bulk orders, shipping tracking and multiple staff accounts. Therefore, when searching for an Oberlo alternative, it’s important to take pricing into consideration.
It’s no secret that Oberlo is an affordable and reliable app for dropshipping AliExpress products on Shopify. However, if you want to dropship on other selling channels such as eBay or Amazon, you will need to find an alternative to Oberlo. Hopefully this guide has provided you with some viable options to consider. Keep in mind, selling on multiple channels is the most effective way to maximise your overall sales and profits.