Disclosure: We may earn a commission or fee from some of the links in our content. However, this does not affect our recommendations. Learn more.
Looking for wholesale suppliers of pound lines? Whether you own a store or website, selling pound lines can be very profitable.
Here you will find a list of the 11+ best wholesale suppliers of pound lines and 99p items in the UK. The following companies supply low-cost goods to pound shops and discount retailers throughout the UK.
With thousands of discount pound lines and no minimum order value, Pound Wholesale is one of the UK's leading wholesalers to thousands of small retailers, market sellers, ecommerce businesses, and online traders.
From pet supplies to DIY tools, homeware, kitchenware, stationery, beauty products, and toys, Pound Wholesale has something for everyone. All of the products are available to purchase in small quantity packs with fast and direct shipping across the UK.
- UK's leading wholesale supplier of discount pound lines
- Thousands of quality products in every major category
- No minimum order value with fast shipping in the UK
- More than 25 years of experience working with retailers
Based in Stockport, Clearance King is a popular and trusted online wholesaler of pound lines and clearance stock with more than 60 years of experience.
Clearance King has a massive range of fast-selling branded and non-branded merchandise to choose from including electronics, homeware, pet supplies, toys, tools, fashion accessories, and beauty products. The company has a low minimum order value and provides ultra-fast shipping to anywhere in the UK.
- Popular online wholesaler of high-quality pound lines
- More than 60 years of experience in the B2B industry
- Family-run company with thousands of UK customers
- Supplies to retailers, small businesses, and traders
In fact, SaleHoo has hundreds of wholesale suppliers of pound lines and discounted bulk merchandise. Simply search for pound lines and filter the results by shipping location to find top-rated suppliers in the UK.
- Largest and most trusted online wholesale directory
- Hundreds of top-rated wholesalers of pound lines
- Over 200,000 members and 15 years of experience
- Featured in Forbes Magazine and the Huffington Post
Since 2001, MX Wholesale has been a leading online wholesaler and pound shop supplier to a wide variety of retailers and businesses across the UK.
MX Wholesale has a large range of heavily discounted stock including homeware, toys, stationery, pet supplies, food, drinks, and party supplies. There is no minimum order value and all of the products can be purchased in small cartons for unbeatable wholesale prices.
- Leading online wholesaler of pound lines since 2001
- More than 4000 products for the lowest B2B prices
- Includes leading brands such as Colgate and Dove
- No membership fees and free UK delivery available
Cut Price Wholesaler
With more than 40,000 stocked products, Cut Price Wholesaler is one of the largest and most well-established wholesale suppliers in the UK.
The massive range of goods includes thousands of pound lines in every top category including toys, pet supplies, homeware, garden accessories, electronics, party supplies, and stationery. Cut Price Wholesaler welcomes all types of traders and businesses.
- Well-established wholesaler and distributor in the UK
- 40,000 products including thousands of pound lines
- Includes electronics, pet supplies, toys and homeware
- Supplies to all types of retail businesses and traders
Worldwide Brands is another highly popular and reputable online wholesale directory that connects you directly with thousands of leading trade suppliers.
In fact, the Worldwide Brands directory features more than 16 million products in every possible category including thousands of pound lines. Simply search the directory and filter the results to find suppliers of pound lines that are based in the UK. You can be sure to find trusted companies that you can immediately start sourcing goods from.
- Top directory of certified wholesalers and manufacturers
- Includes hundreds of UK-based pound line wholesalers
- Quickly locate suitable companies and trade directly
- Hundreds of excellent reviews on sites like Trustpilot
GEM Imports is the UK's premier online importer and wholesaler of unique pound lines and discounted goods with a purpose-built showroom based in South Yorkshire.
From national retailers to small eBay/Amazon sellers, GEM Imports has a wide range of clients. All of the products are fast-moving items with high-profit margins and huge demand. This includes DIY tools, toys, gifts, stationery, party supplies, homeware, and kitchenware.
- Premier online importer and wholesaler of pound lines
- Thousands of best-selling products in all categories
- 5000 square foot showroom based in South Yorkshire
- Small carton quantities to avoid excess stock issues
Established more than 40 years ago, Rysons is one of the biggest suppliers of pound lines and clearance merchandise in the UK.
In fact, Rysons has more than 5000 product lines and guarantees the lowest wholesale prices. As a trade-only supplier, you can be sure you're buying from a legitimate business-to-business company with decades of experience and a solid reputation.
- Mega online wholesaler of pound lines since 1976
- 5000 products with the lowest prices guaranteed
- Genuine trade-only company for B2B customers
- Based in Manchester with shipping all over the UK
If you're looking for hot-selling pound lines at unmatched prices with fast shipping in the UK, Manchester Wholesale could be your perfect wholesale partner.
Featuring more than 7000 products including pet supplies, toys, household goods, and beauty accessories, Manchester Wholesale has a huge range of budget lines that are in great demand across pound shops and retail stores nationwide.
- UK's number #1 wholesaler of best-selling pound lines
- Over 7000 products in stock with fast next-day delivery
- Includes homeware, pet supplies, toys, games and more
- Suitable for online sellers such as eBay/Amazon traders
Owned by Clearance Trade Centre LTD, Astro Imports is a UK-based importer and wholesaler of competitively priced pound lines and discount products.
In fact, Astro Imports is one of the fastest-growing wholesalers of clearance pound lines in the UK. From chain stores and high street retailers to online sellers and small eBay traders, Astro Imports has a large customer base and an excellent reputation as a go-to discount wholesaler.
- UK-based importer and wholesaler of discount pound lines
- Free to register with exclusive business-to-business prices
- Large customer base from established retailers to eBayers
- Warehouse in Manchester with quick shipping in the UK
For more than 30 years, CK Wholesale has been supplying the retail and discount trade market with high-quality clearance and own-brand products.
Whether you're looking for homeware, electronics, pet supplies, or tools, CK Wholesale has it all. Simply place an order through the website and CK Wholesale will handle the rest. The end-to-end service includes fast shipping to any location in the UK.
- Established wholesaler to the retail and discount market
- Over 30 years of experience in the wholesale industry
- Easy-to-use website with safe and secure checkout
- Purchase the perfect amount of stock for your store
With thousands of products and more than 2 decades of experience, RCC Agencies is another reputable online wholesaler of discounted goods in the UK.
From housewares and hardware to pet supplies, electronics, garden accessories, and stationery, RCC Agencies has more than 6000 regular lines. This huge range of goods makes RCC Agencies one of the largest wholesalers in the southwest of England.
- One of the largest wholesalers in the southwest of England
- 6000 regular lines available for genuine wholesale prices
- Free to create an account and easy to place orders online
- Established in 2000 with over 2 decades of experience
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are pound lines and 99p items?
Pound lines are low-cost items that are sold by retailers for £1 or less. Typically, retailers source pound lines in massive bulk quantities and resell them individually for profit. For example, a retailer may purchase 100 pencil cases for 50p each and resell them for £1 each.
In most cases, pound lines are sold in physical retail stores or online. The goal is to find hot-selling pound lines that will generate a lot of sales and overall profit. Pound lines are also sometimes sold as add-on items or products that complement a higher-value item.
Why sell pound lines or 99p items?
Selling pound lines or 99p items can be very profitable as consumers are always looking to make their pounds go further. In fact, many chain stores such as Poundland and Poundstretcher have built leading brands on the pound line model.
Whether you're looking to sell pound lines exclusively or simply want to offer your customers more choice, selling products for a pound or less is a surefire way to attract more sales. It's also a great way to get customers through the door and generate buzz for your brand.
Where can I sell pound lines or 99p items?
If you're a newbie to the world of ecommerce, you can sell pound lines on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. Alternatively, you can use one of the many online store builders to launch an ecommerce website on a budget. You can also sell pound lines on popular social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
Alternatively, you can go down the route of opening your own physical pound line store in your local area. Although it takes more time and effort than launching an online business, running a physical store has many exclusive benefits.
The best option really depends on your own personal preferences and budget. If you have a lot of money to invest, you can open a local store and sell through a website or social media platforms. If you lack the funds needed to open a store, you can sell on a third-party platform such as eBay or Amazon.
Can I sell pound lines online?
Yes, you can sell pound lines online through your own ecommerce website or a third-party platform such as eBay and Amazon. However, you will need to take shipping costs into consideration when selling pound lines or 99p items online.
For example, you may be sourcing a product for 50p and selling it for £1 but the postage costs could be more than £1. That's why it's important to calculate your shipping costs before purchasing any type of pound line. You need to be sure you can sell the item with a low shipping cost and still earn a decent profit on sales.
In most cases, you will be able to sell products for £1 and charge a low 0.99p or less shipping fee, particularly if the item is small enough to fit through a letterbox. You can also offer free shipping when a certain order amount is reached e.g. £10 or £20.
Where can I find more wholesalers of pound lines?
From using a wholesale directory to searching on Google, there are many easy ways to find pound line wholesalers. You can also try searching our blog as we have a ton of additional articles on the best wholesale suppliers.
That brings us to the end of this article. Hopefully, you have managed to locate a trusted wholesale supplier of pound lines or 99p items for your business or store.
Make sure you keep checking back as we will continue to update this guide as more pound line wholesalers are discovered. We would also recommend subscribing to our mailing list to stay informed when new articles and resources are posted.
For now, these are the most reputable UK-based wholesalers of pound lines on the market. You can be sure to find suitable products for the best prices, regardless of your industry or niche.