Disclosure: We may earn a commission or fee from some of the links in our content. However, this does not affect our recommendations. Learn more.
Fast shipping times are essential when dropshipping. Spocket was one of the first dropshipping solutions to focus on US and EU-based suppliers. Spocket was also created specifically for dropshippers, offering unique features such as custom shipping invoices.
However, with so many other options to choose from, how do you know if Spocket is the right software for you? Well, here you will find a comprehensive review of the Spocket platform including its pros and cons. Hopefully, this guide will help you to decide if it’s the solution you need.
Overall Rating: 4.8 stars • Excellent ⭐✅
Spocket is a revolutionary dropshipping marketplace and automation solution featuring hundreds of suppliers in the US, UK, and Europe, as well as real-time inventory syncing and 1-click ordering.
Spocket also features seamless integration with multiple online store builders including Shopify, BigCommerce, Squarespace, and WooCommerce. With over 10,000 global users and years of experience, Spocket has earned a glowing reputation as a reliable and proven dropshipping platform.
- All-in-one marketplace, sourcing platform, and automation solution
- Millions of low-cost products shipped from suppliers in the US/EU
- Fully automated price, stock, and inventory monitoring & updating
- Import and push any of the products to your online store in minutes
- Compatible with multiple ecommerce platforms including Shopify
- Innovative Chrome extension for importing items from AliExpress
- Curated list of top-selling products ready to import to your store
What is Spocket?
Spocket is an innovative, all-in-one dropshipping solution for sourcing, listing, and managing dropshipping products on your ecommerce store.
Compatible with multiple selling channels including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce, Spocket is considered a game-changer in the dropshipping industry. It’s trusted by over 60,000 entrepreneurs from across the globe and growing quickly.
Unlike standard dropshipping solutions which usually work independently from suppliers, Spocket connects with the suppliers in a more direct way, allowing them to list their products for sale on the Spocket platform.
Much like eBay but exclusively for business-to-business trading on a dropship basis, Spocket is changing the ecommerce industry with its forward-thinking mission to become the original and best dropshipping marketplace.
Features & Benefits
From a growing network of EU/US-based suppliers to super-fast shipping times, streamlined order processing, and automatic inventory updates, Spocket has all the features you need to build a sustainable, profitable, and efficient dropshipping store.
Simply select products and push them to your online store in minutes, while Spocket automatically manages stock and prices in the background. You focus on building your business while Spocket takes care of the rest. It’s one of the only true all-in-one solutions on the market.
- Huge network of US/UK/EU-based dropshipping suppliers
- Seamless integration with Shopify, WooCommerce and more
- Fast local shipping with tracking info and branded invoices
- Import hundreds of products to your online store in minutes
- Real-time stock management and one-click order processing
- All-in-one dashboard for managing listings and client orders
- Order samples to test shipping times and product quality
- No fees for suppliers with the lowest trade prices guaranteed
- Low-cost monthly plans with a 14-day free trial period
Pros & Cons
Spocket excels in features and usability, but that doesn’t mean it’s flawless. In fact, Spocket has a number of disadvantages which render it unsuitable for a lot of ecommerce sellers.
From a limited number of UK/EU suppliers to having no option to contact the suppliers directly, Spocket is mostly suited to US-based sellers who are looking to dropship through an online store or marketplace.
- Huge range of US/UK/EU shipped products
- Quickly push products to your web store
- Automated, real-time inventory updates
- Instant one-click order processing with ease
- No fees for suppliers with the lowest prices
- Order samples to test shipping times & quality
- Fast shipping with reliable tracking information
- Manage your entire business from one location
- Can’t communicate with suppliers directly
- Supplier names and business info hidden
- Spocket support can be slow at times
- Often poor quality product descriptions
- Customer returns are hard to manage
Spocket has hundreds of leading dropshipping suppliers signed up to its platform, most of which are based in the US with a growing collection in Europe and Canada.
Furthermore, Spocket is growing at a very fast rate with more suppliers being constantly added. Therefore, you can be sure to find suitable products in just about any category or niche.
One of the biggest benefits of using Spocket is that many of the suppliers are China-based companies with global distribution warehouses in the US, UK, and Europe. Therefore, the products are often low-cost with high margins.
- United States (700+)
- Canada (50+)
- United Kingdom (50+)
- Europe (10+)
Compatible Selling Platforms
Spocket is compatible with some of the biggest ecommerce store building platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ecwid, and Wix. Spocket is also compatible with marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
Usage & Settings
Spocket is a completely independent app that allows you to manage your entire dropshipping business from one platform. Whether you use eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce, connecting your store to Spocket is as simple as installing a plugin or app.
You can then browse the extensive range of products and push them to your online store in a few clicks. A modern and simple dashboard allows for quick enabling of important settings and features such as auto-updating, pricing rules, payment options, or stock management.
- All-in-one dashboard for importing products, managing listings, and processing orders
- Connect to your preferred online selling platform in minutes using a simple plugin or app
- Quick filters to find products shipped from a specific location e.g. United States or EU
- Import products individually or in bulk and push them to your online store in seconds
- Set fixed, multiplier, or percentage-based pricing rules with advanced options available
- Process orders in just a few clicks with automated address and billing information input
- Keep track of orders, performance, and traffic from within the user-friendly admin area
Pricing & Billing
It’s free to join Spocket and browse the millions of products available for dropshipping. The premium plans start from only $39.99/month and include full access to all features and benefits. This includes the ability to directly import any of the products to your store in minutes.
In addition, there is a 14-day free trial with all premium plans. Therefore, you can try Spocket for 2 weeks, without having to pay anything upfront. You can also secure massive discounts by paying for your membership yearly. Currently, subscriptions are paid with PayPal or a card.
- Browse Marketplace – FREE
- Starter – 25 Listings – $39.99/month
- Pro – 250 Listings – $59.99/month
- Empire – 10,000 Listings – $99.99/month
While the price for 25 products stands at $39.99/month, the $99.99 empire plan allows for a massive 10,000 products as well as 10,000 premium products, making it the best choice in terms of value and potential. Thankfully, the 14-day free trial offers plenty of time to find a plan that is most suitable.
With millions of high-quality products and hundreds of US/EU/UK-based suppliers, Spocket is one of the best dropshipping platforms for selling low-cost products through an online ecommerce website.
Spocket is also one of the first dropshipping solutions to allow users to place orders with suppliers directly through the platform, thus providing a true all-in-one solution.
The only major disadvantage to using Spocket is being unable to communicate with the suppliers directly which can often make it difficult to arrange returns and process refunds. Nonetheless, Spocket is still a very effective and powerful automation platform that is dominating the dropshipping market.
To get started with the 14-day free trial, simply head over to the Spocket website and click the Get Started button. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to log in and follow the documentation to connect your selling channel, as well as set up features such as auto-updating, price formulas, and stock management.
Once you have connected your store and configured the settings, the next step is to start browsing the marketplace and pushing products to your selling platform.
What suppliers is Spocket compatible with?
Spocket has a huge network of more than 800 leading dropshipping suppliers and wholesale companies, most of which are US/UK/EU-based or have local warehouses. Therefore, Spocket suppliers are able to provide super-fast and low-cost shipping to almost anywhere in the world.
What selling platforms is Spocket compatible with?
Spocket is compatible with eBay, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, and Squarespace, as well as Alibaba, AliScraper, and Felex. Furthermore, Spocket is frequently adding new selling channels, with Shift4Shop expected to be added soon.
Can I create new listings with Spocket?
Yes. To create new listings with Spocket, simply browse the marketplace and add the products you want to sell to your import list.
Once added to your import list, the products can be pushed to your online store in just a few clicks. Spocket will automatically import all product images, descriptions, and data including shipping costs.
Does Spocket monitor prices and stock?
Yes, Spocket monitors and automatically updates both prices and stock in real time. Therefore, if a product runs out of stock or changes in price, Spocket will instantly update the linked listing on your online store.
How often does Spocket update listings?
Spocket monitors and updates products in real time. Therefore, you will never need to worry about overselling or selling an item that has drastically changed in price. With Spocket, you will always earn a profit on sales.