Fast shipping times are essential when dropshipping. Spocket was one of the first dropshipping solutions to focus exclusively on US and EU-based suppliers. Spocket was also created specifically for dropshippers, offering unique features such as custom shipping invoices.
However, with so many other options to choose from, how do you know if Spocket is the right software for you? Well, here you will find a comprehensive review of the Spocket platform including it’s pros and cons. Hopefully this guide will help you to decide if it’s the solution you need.
Overall Rating: 4.8 stars • Excellent ⭐✅
Spocket is a revolutionary dropshipping marketplace and automation solution featuring hundreds of suppliers in the US, UK and Europe, as well as real-time inventory syncing and 1-click ordering.
Spocket also features seamless integration with multiple online store builders including Shopify, BigCommerce, Squarespace and WooCommerce. With over 10,000 global users and years of experience, Spocket has earned a solid reputation as a reliable and proven dropshipping platform.
- All-in-one marketplace, sourcing platform and automation solution
- Millions of low-cost products shipped from suppliers in the US/EU
- Fully automated price, stock and inventory monitoring & updating
- Import and push any of the products to your online store in minutes
- Compatible with multiple ecommerce platforms including Shopify
- Innovative Chrome extension for importing items from AliExpress
- Curated list of top-selling products ready to import to your store
What is Spocket?
Spocket is an innovative, all-in-one dropshipping solution for sourcing, listing and auto managing dropship products on your ecommerce store.
Compatible with 5 of the most popular online store builders including Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce, Spocket is considered a game-changer in the dropshipping industry, trusted by over 60,000 entrepreneurs from across the globe and growing consistently each day.
Unlike standard dropshipping solutions which usually work independently from suppliers, Spocket connects with suppliers in a more direct way, allowing them to list their products for sale on the Spocket platform.
Much like eBay but exclusively for business to business trading on a dropship basis, Spocket is revolutionising the ecommerce industry with its forward thinking and clear mission to become the original and best dropshipping marketplace.
Features & Benefits
From a growing network of EU/US based suppliers to super-fast shipping times, streamlined order processing and automatic inventory updates, Spocket has all the features you need to build a sustainable, profitable and efficient dropshipping store.
Simply select products and push them to your online store in a minutes, while Spocket automatically manages stock and prices in the background. You focus on building your business while Spocket takes care of the rest. It’s one of the only true all-in-one solutions on the market.
- Huge network of US/UK/EU based dropshipping suppliers
- Seamless integration with Shopify, WooCommerce and more
- Fast local shipping with tracking info and branded invoices
- Import hundreds of products to your online store in minutes
- Real-time inventory management and one-click order fulfilment
- All-in-one dashboard for manging listings and customer orders
- Order samples to test shipping times and product quality
- No fees for suppliers with lowest trade prices guaranteed
- Low-cost monthly plans with 14-day free trial period
Pros & Cons
Spocket excels in features and usability, but that doesn’t mean it’s flawless. In fact, Spocket has a number of disadvantages which render it unsuitable for a lot of ecommerce sellers.
From a limited number of UK/EU suppliers to having no option to contact suppliers directly, as well as a lack of compatibility with third party marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, Spocket is mostly suited to US-based sellers who are looking to dropship through an online store.
- Huge range of EU/UK/US shipped products
- Quickly push products to your ecommerce store
- Automated, real-time inventory updates
- Instant one-click order processing & fulfilment
- No fees for suppliers and lowest prices guaranteed
- Order samples to test shipping times & quality
- Fast shipping with reliable tracking information
- Manage your entire business from one location
- Can’t communicate with suppliers directly
- Supplier names and business info hidden
- Spocket support can be slow at times
- Not compatible with eBay or Amazon
- Often poor quality product descriptions
- Customer returns are hard to manage
Spocket has hundreds of leading dropshipping suppliers signed up to its platform, most of which are based in the US with a growing collection in Europe and Canada.
Furthermore, Spocket is growing at a super-fast rate with more suppliers being constantly added. Therefore, you can be sure to find suitable products in just about any category or niche.
One of the biggest benefits to using Spocket is that many of the suppliers are China-based companies with global distribution warehouses in the US, UK and Europe. Therefore, the products are often very low-cost with high profit margins to be made.
- United States (700)
- Canada (50)
- United Kingdom (50)
- Europe (10+)
Compatible Selling Platforms
Spocket is compatible with some of the biggest ecommerce store building platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ecwid and Wix. Therefore, users have ample choice and flexibility when it comes to building a store. The only disadvantage is that Spocket is not currently compatible with online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.
However, with the use of an additional third-party plugin or app such as multi-channel selling software, your store products can be quickly pushed to eBay and Amazon in the few clicks of a mouse.
Usage & Settings
Spocket is a completely independent app, allowing you to manage your entire dropshipping business from one central platform. Whether your using Shopify, WooCommerce or BigCommerce, connecting your store to Spocket is as simple as installing a plugin or app.
You can then browse the extensive range of products and push them to your online store in a few clicks. A modern and simple dashboard allows for quick enabling of important settings and features such as auto updating, pricing rules, payment options or stock management.
- All-in-one dashboard for importing products, managing listings and processing orders
- Connect to your preferred online selling platform in minutes using simple plugin or app
- Quick filters to find products shipped from a specific location e.g. United States or EU
- Import products individually or in bulk and push them to your online store in seconds
- Set fixed, multiplier or percentage-based pricing rules with advanced options available
- Process orders in just a few clicks with automated address and billing information input
- Keep track of orders, performance and traffic from within the user-friendly admin area
Pricing & Billing
It’s free to join Spocket and browse the millions of products available for dropshipping. The premium plans start from only $29.99/month and include full access to all features and benefits. This includes the ability to directly import any of the products to your store in minutes.
In addition, there is a 14-day free trial with all premium plans. Therefore, you can try Spocket for 2 weeks, without having to pay anything upfront. You can also secure massive discounts by paying for your membership yearly. Currently, subscriptions ae paid with PayPal or credit/debit card.
- Browse Marketplace – FREE
- Starter – 25 Listings – $29.99/month
- Pro – 250 Listings – $49.99/month
- Empire – 10,000 Listings – $99.99/month
While the price for 25 products stands at $29.99/month, the $99.99 empire plan allows for a massive 10,000 products as well as 10,000 premium products, making it the best choice in terms of value and potential. Thankfully, the 14-day free trial offers plenty of time to determine which plan would be most suitable for your needs.
With millions of high-quality products and hundreds of US/EU/UK based suppliers, Spocket is one of the best dropshipping platforms for selling low-cost products through an online ecommerce website.
Spocket is also one of the first dropshipping solutions to allows users to place orders with suppliers directly through the platform, thus providing a true all-in-one solution.
The only major disadvantage to using Spocket is being unable to communicate with the suppliers directly which can often make it difficult to arrange returns and process refunds. Nonetheless, Spocket is still a very effective and powerful automation platform that is dominating the dropshipping market.
To get started with the 14-day free trial, simply head over to the Spocket website and click the Get Started button. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to login and follow the documentation or frequently asked questions (FAQs) to connect your online store and set up the most important features such as auto updating, price formulas and stock management.
Once you have connected your store and configure the settings, the next step is to start browsing the marketplace and pushing products to your online store.
What suppliers is Spocket compatible with?
Spocket has a huge network of more than 800 leading dropshipping suppliers and wholesale companies, most of which are US/UK/EU based or have overseas warehouses. Therefore, Spocket suppliers are able to provide super-fast and low-cost shipping to almost anywhere in the world.
What selling platforms is Spocket compatible with?
Spocket is compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ecwid, Wix and Squarespace, as well as Alibaba, AliScraper and Felex.
Furthermore, Spocket is frequently adding new selling channels, with Shift4Shop expected to be added soon. It’s important to note however that Spocket is not compatible with marketplaces such as eBay.
Can I create new listings with Spocket?
Yes. To create new listings with Spocket, simply browse the marketplace and add the products you want to sell to your import list.
Once added to your import list, the products can be pushed to your online store in just a few clicks. Spocket will automatically import all product images, descriptions and data including shipping costs.
Does Spocket monitor prices and stock?
Yes, Spocket monitors and automatically updates both prices and stock in real-time. Therefore, if a product runs out of stock or changes in price, Spocket will instantly update the linked listing on your online store.
How often does Spocket update listings?
Spocket monitors and updates products in real-time. Therefore, you will never need to worry about overselling or selling an item which has drastically changed in price. With Spocket, you will always earn a profit on sales.