Disclosure: We may earn a commission or fee from some of the links in our content. However, this does not affect our recommendations. Learn more.
DSers vs AutoDS: Which dropshipping solution is best for your business needs? Ultimately, the answer all depends on what you’re looking for from a dropshipping app.
DSers is a reliable choice if you’re looking for the official AliExpress partner for ecommerce stores. It works with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix, and it’s extremely easy to use.
Alternatively, AutoDS is a flexible solution if you’re looking to source products from a range of different environments. You can use it to find products from AliExpress, as well as CJDropshipping, Banggood, Home Depot, Walmart, Target, and many others.
We put both of these tools to the text with our in-depth comparison process, to help you make the right choice for your company.
Choose DSers if:
You’re looking for a reliable dropshipping solution for AliExpress. DSers integrates with wide a range of ecommerce platforms, and offers a variety of unique features, such as a supplier optimizer, bulk order options, auto syncing for tracking numbers, and stock management tools.
Choose AutoDS if:
You want to source products from a wide range of suppliers, including AliExpress, Costco, Overstock, Home Depot, Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, and many others. AutoDS comes with excellent product sourcing tools, price and stock monitoring, and a unique product research system to help you choose the right items.
DSers vs AutoDS: Quick Comparison
Overall, both DSers and AutoDS are easy-to-use and effective tools for dropshipping.
They both integrate with a wide range of platforms, and make it easy to source products and manage orders, but there are some key differences between them.
|Everything from bulk ordering and variant mapping to automatic tracking number syncing, stock management, multi-store management, and a supplier optimizer.
|Comprehensive supplier network, product sourcing, custom branding options, price and stock monitoring, product research and fulfillment automation.
|Ease of Use
|Straightforward backend with easy to use tools for one-click product upload, order management and more.
|Extremely simple toolkit with integrated AI solutions for product optimization on your website.
|Free plan with paid plans starting at $19.90 per month for up to 20,000 products.
|Prices starting at $19.90 per month for up to 200 products, with all the features of the app.
|Integrations with AliExpress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, PayPal, and more.
|Integrations with more than 25 suppliers, as well as ecommerce platforms and marketplaces ranging from Etsy to Shopify and Amazon.
|Extensive range of self-help resources, chat and email support, and tutorials.
|Chat and email support, as well as a range of self-help resources, and one-on-one mentoring by request.
AutoDS vs DSers: The Core Features
Quick Verdict: Overall, DSers offers more features than AutoDS, including order bundling, buy-one-get-one free options, and variant mapping. However, AutoDS does allow you to source products from a wider range of suppliers.
On the surface, both AutoDS and DSers seem like pretty similar tools.
They’re both applications for dropshipping companies, which allow users to rapidly add products to their inventory on ecommerce platforms or marketplace tools.
DSers and AutoDS also come with a host of features for managing your inventory, syncing order and price information, and automation.
DSers Core Features
DSers is the official AliExpress dropshipping platform, designed to ensure retailers can source products from one of the world’s largest marketplaces with ease.
You can process orders to AliExpress directly through the platform and make payments in bulk. Features include:
- Supplier optimizer: Filtering tools for finding suppliers relevant to your niche
- Bulk order: Place hundreds of orders in a few seconds
- Variant mapping: Map your store products to any AliExpress supplier easily
- Order bundling: Map multiple suppliers to one product to create unique offers
- Auto syncing for tracking numbers: Automatically monitor tracking numbers
- Automatic status updates: Rapidly update the status of your products in an instant
- Stock management: Track and automatically update stock information
- Shipping settings: Pre-select your preferred shipping method for each location
- Automatic pricing: Set pricing rules to mark up your products automatically
- Multi-store management: Link and manage multiple stores with one account
DSers also offers affiliate options for bonuses when you place certain orders, buy-one-get-one free offers, product division tools, and a unified import list.
AutoDS Core Features
AutoDS is very similar to DSers in a lot of ways. It provides users with an app they can add to their store or marketplace to source products from dropshipping suppliers all over the world.
The biggest difference is that with DSers, you can source products from more than just AliExpress. Key features of the service include:
- Multiple suppliers: More than 25 different supported suppliers
- Integrations: Connectors for ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, and social media
- Support: 24/7 live chat support for all users
- Product sourcing: Intelligent product sourcing by the AutoDS team.
- Custom branding: Unique packaging and branding options
- Price and stock monitoring: Automatic price and stock updates
- Fulfilment automation: Automate and track fulfillment through AutoDS
- Product imports: One click product importing with AI optimization
- Product research: Compare more than 8 million trending products instantly
Ease of Use: How Easy are the Tools to Use?
Quick Verdict: AutoDS is a little more straightforward than DSers simply because it offers AI-powered tools to help you optimize your listings. However, you can upload bulk products and information to your store a little faster with DSers.
The good news for companies investing in DSers or AutoDS for their dropshipping needs is both tools are extremely easy to use.
You can sign up for an account with either service in a couple of seconds, and get immediate access to a user-friendly dashboard where you can manage all of your details.
With DSers, you’ll get an all-in-one environment where you can rapidly search through countless suppliers through AliExpress, and place orders in a couple of seconds.
Placing orders only takes a couple of clicks, and the DSers Supplier Optimizer ensures you can quickly find suppliers relevant to your business. You can also add preferred suppliers to your list to order from them again later.
DSers allows you to bulk upload products from AliExpress to your store with streamlined integrations, mapping information to different product pages and variants.
Plus, you can create amazing offers for customers with bundles and buy-one-get-one-free options.
The platform also handles most of the hard work of running your dropshipping business for you, allowing you to automate orders, sync tracking numbers in seconds, and access updates on stock, pricing, and more. You can even pre-set rules for pricing and shipping based on your needs.
AutoDS takes a similar approach, giving users a comprehensive backend environment where they can track and manage every aspect of their dropshipping business.
There’s a fantastic market comparison tool, to give you insights into which trending products you should consider adding to your store.
The all-in-one dropshipping solution also allows you to add products from dropshipping suppliers to your store with a couple of clicks, mapping all photos and product information directly to your chosen marketplace or website. There are even AI optimization tools available.
Like DSers, AutoDS also supports a wide range of automation options. You can automate orders, tracking updates and returns without the need for a buyer account.
Plus, there’s intelligent price and stock monitoring integrated into the system to keep your product listings up to date.
Pricing: How Much do DSers and AutoDS Cost?
Quick Verdict: DSers comes out on top as the only platform with a free plan, although there are a lot of limitations on this package. When it comes to paid pricing, however, DSers also offers access to more products for a lower fee.
While there are some dropshipping apps and solutions on the market you can access for free, most of the more advanced tools do have a subscription cost to consider.
It’s worth remembering you’ll need to account for this expense alongside the core price of the items you want to buy for your online store, and the costs of shipping (or order fulfillment).
There’s no free plan available for AutoDS, although you can get a 25% discount if you pay for an annual plan. Prices also vary depending on which channel you want to sell through.
Options (with the annual plan discount), include:
- Import 200: Starting at $19.90 per month for up to 200 products, the product research tool, draft, order and products manager, product image editor, product variations, smart filtering, one-click drafts creator, full business dashboard, all suppliers and 24/7 support.
- Starter 500: Starting at $29.90 per month with all the features of the Import 200 plan, but you also get access to a product builder, advanced bulk changes, 500 products, automatic tracking, AutoDS fulfillment, automated orders, smart pricing rules, and a full dropshipping course to help you get started.
- Advanced 1K: Starting at $49.90 per month with all of the Starter plan, plus support for up to 1,000 products, multi-store management (for 3 stores) and VIP support.
You can also request a custom price if you need more than 1,000 products (up to 100,000), and additional stores on your plan.
DSers has a basic “free” plan which allows you to process orders in bulk, access 24/7 customer support, and manage up to 3000 products, on 3 stores. You also get variant mapping for 2 suppliers, and manual price changing options.
Other plans include:
- Advanced: $19.90 per month for all the free features, high-speed order processing, priority support, logistics tracking, up to 20,000 products, 10 stores, 2 accounts, 3 app accounts, bundle and BOGO mapping, advanced mapping, and automatic price and inventory updates.
- Pro: $49.90 per month for all the features of Advanced, plus 3 platforms, 75,000 products, 5 accounts, 5 app accounts, more manual price changing options, 10 staff accounts, and more.
- Enterprise: $499 per month for all the features of Pro, plus 100,000 products per account, 5 platforms, 50 stores, 10 accounts, 10 PayPal account links, advanced variant mapping, unlimited staff accounts, and customization options for an extra fee.
If you plan for your plan annually, you get two months for free with DSers.
AutoDS and DSers Integrations
Quick Verdict: AutoDS offers a much wider range of integrations. It connects with a larger number of suppliers than DSers, and also allows you to sell products across a wide variety of platforms, ranging from Shopify and WooCommerce, to Etsy and Amazon.
One of the best ways to make sure you’re getting the most value out of your dropshipping tool, is to ensure it integrates with the services you already use.
Dropshippers need to integrate their solutions with marketplaces and ecommerce platforms to process and manage data in real-time.
With the right integrations and API options, you can automate inventory management, import products easily, and accelerate the performance of your store. Both AutoDS and DSers offer a handful of SaaS integration options to choose from.
DSers integrates with AliExpress, as the primary partner for the dropshipping platform. It can also integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and the PayPal order tracking service. You can also find DSers on the Shopify app store.
DSers integrates with a much wider range of suppliers than AutoDS, as well as offering direct integration options for Wix, Amazon, Ebay, WooCommerce, Etsy, Facebook, and Shopify. Suppliers range from Amazon and Costco, to Home Depot, Wayfair, Walmart, and many others.
Customer Service and Support
Quick Verdict: AutoDS is slightly more impressive than DSers when it comes to customer service, thanks to it’s one-on-one mentorship program. This means you can access an expert to help you with all of your dropshipping needs at any time.
For beginners in the world of dropshipping, having access to exceptional support is crucial to ensuring you can run your new business seamlessly. Fortunately, both AutoDS and DSers strive to give you everything you need to run your dropshipping store.
On AutoDS, entrepreneurs and business owners can access a host of self-service resources, from podcasts and eBooks, to dropshipping blogs and courses. There’s also a mentorship program available for one-on-one guidance. You can also reach out to the team directly through live chat or email.
DSers also has a fantastic resource center, with plenty of guides, blogs, tutorials, FAQs, and templates to help you start your business. If you need direct support from the team, you can send an email, or access live chat. VIP support is available for priority assistance on most paid plans.
Final Verdict: Pros and Cons
Both AutoDS and DSers are excellent dropshipping tools, with access to a wide range of suppliers, fantastic product prices, and a wide range of valuable tools.
However, DSers is the most feature-rich and affordable option for those investing in AliExpress dropshipping. It’s also our recommended option for anyone with an existing Shopify store, now that Oberlo has been discontinued.
AutoDS, on the other hand, is a little more expensive, but it offers more robust customer support, slightly better ease of use, and a wider range of suppliers to choose from.
If neither option works for you, remember there are plenty of alternatives out there, from Zendrop and Dropified, to Spocket.