Did you know the kitchenware market is a multi-billion dollar industry and growing? In fact, global kitchenware sales have sky-rocketed over the last few years, mostly due to the increasing trend of smart kitchen gadgets and appliances.
From kettles and toasters to utensils, plates, bowls and scales, there are literally thousands of top-selling products within the kitchenware niche.
Here you will find a list of the 12+ best dropshipping suppliers of kitchenware and cookware in the USA, UK and China. You can use the following companies to quickly start selling high-quality kitchenware through your online store or marketplace.
Puckator Dropship (UK)
Based in Cornwall, Puckator Dropship is one of the UK’s most popular dropshipping suppliers of giftware, homeware and kitchenware.
Puckator Dropship has more than 250 low-cost products in the kitchenware category including cups, water bottles, lunch boxes and cutlery sets. All of the products are available for direct shipping to your customers in unbranded packaging with no paperwork.
- Most popular dropshipping supplier in the UK
- Thousands of products including kitchenware
- Low trade prices with fast shipping options
- Suitable for dropshipping on any platform
AE Wholesale (US)
Founded in 2004, AE Wholesale is a family-owned wholesale company with more than 1200 products including kitchenware, cookware, glassware and gifts.
AE Wholesale has no minimum order value and provides direct shipping to any address in the United States. It’s also free to join and you can start dropshipping the products on an ecommerce platform of your choice including eBay, Amazon or Shopify.
- Family-owned dropshipping supplier in the US
- 1200 unique products including kitchenware
- No membership fees or minimum order value
- Very simple to use website with fast checkout
SaleHoo is the internet’s largest online directory of vetted wholesalers, dropshippers and manufacturers in the US, UK and Europe.
In fact, SaleHoo has more than 8000 suppliers and millions of products including kitchenware, cookware, glassware, tableware, appliances and utensils. You can quickly search the directory to locate trusted dropshippers of kitchenware in minutes.
- Largest online directory of vetted dropshippers
- Quickly locate top suppliers of kitchenware
- Hundreds of glowing reviews on TrustPilot
- Includes dropshippers in the US, UK and EU
Wholesale2b is an all-in-one dropshipping platform that features millions of products from more than 90 US-based dropshipping suppliers. This includes more than 15,000 kitchenware products such as cookware, tableware, appliances, gadgets, utensils and storage solutions.
You can join Wholesale2b for free and browse the massive range of suppliers and products. The premium plans start from only $29.99 and feature bulk importing to your ecommerce platform or store, as well as fully automated inventory management.
- All-in-one dropshipping sourcing platform
- Millions of products from over 90 suppliers
- Includes thousands of kitchenware items
- Automated repricing and bulk importing
Banggood has more than 200,000 products in hundreds of categories including kitchenware, cookware and tableware. The dropshipping program is free to join and includes exclusive discounts on dropship orders, as well as access to powerful tools for resellers.
- Leading China-based dropshipping supplier
- 200,000 products in hundreds of top niches
- Includes quality kitchenware and cookware
- Exclusive discounts on dropshipping orders
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
Whether you’re looking to source kitchen appliances or cooking utensils, you can be sure to find trusted kitchenware dropshippers using Worldwide Brands. Moreover, Worldwide Brands connects you directly with the companies, allowing you to source the goods for true wholesale prices.
- Top online directory of certified B2B suppliers
- Find kitchenware dropshippers in a few clicks
- Includes trade suppliers in the US, UK and EU
- Rated ‘excellent’ on TrustPilot from 250 users
Hustle Got Real (UK/US)
Hustle Got Real allows you to effortlessly find and list products from multiple dropshipping suppliers to eBay, Amazon or Shopify in bulk. This includes a large selection of kitchenware dropshippers with products such as appliances, utensils and cookware.
While most of the compatible suppliers are UK-based dropshippers, Hustle Got Real also works with a growing number of trade companies in the US and EU.
- Complete dropshipping platform with automation
- Over 100 compatible suppliers in the UK and US
- Find and list products to eBay, Amazon or Shopify
- Includes kitchenware, cookware and appliances
Something Different (UK)
Something Different is a well-established online wholesale and dropshipping supplier of a wide range of products including giftware, homeware and kitchenware.
From mugs and cups to lunch bags, tableware and fridge magnets, Something Different has hundreds of items in the kitchenware niche. It’s completely free to join and you can sell the items on any platform using the high-quality images and descriptions.
- Well-established online wholesaler and dropshipper
- Thousands of products including unique kitchenware
- Free to join with dedicated website for dropshipping
- Includes mugs, cups, tableware, lunch bags and more
When it comes to dropshipping from China, Eprolo is the ultimate supplier as it has thousands of top-selling products and no membership fees. The product range includes a large selection of kitchenware, smart kitchen gadgets and cooking appliances.
Eprolo also integrates directly with a number of ecommerce platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce and eBay. This allows you to quickly import any of the products available on Eprolo to your selling channel.
- Best free platform for dropshipping from China
- Thousands of products including kitchen supplies
- Integrates directly with your store or marketplace
- Expert customisation and private label services
Spocket is a revolutionary dropshipping marketplace that features thousands of products from hundreds of verified suppliers in the US, UK and Europe.
In fact, one quick search for ‘kitchenware’ on the Spocket marketplace returns more than 2000 products. You can integrate your online store and bulk upload the products in just a few clicks, as well as automate inventory management.
- Innovative online marketplace for dropshipping
- Thousands of products in the kitchenware niche
- Connect your online store and import products
- Fully automated price and inventory updating
Featuring more than 30,000 products including kitchenware and cookware, SaleYee is another fast-growing dropshipping platform for B2B buyers.
It’s free to join SaleYee and you can instantly start sourcing low-cost Chinese goods with fast shipping from local warehouses in the US, UK and EU. This includes kitchen gadgets, appliances, furniture, accessories, cookware, tableware and decor.
- Fast-growing dropshipping marketplace in China
- Multiple warehouses in the US, UK and Europe
- 30,000 products including low-cost kitchenware
- Free to join and suitable for marketplace sellers
Geko Products (UK)
Geko Products is one of the UK’s original dropshipping suppliers of home and garden products including kitchenware, glassware, cookware and tableware.
Moreover, Geko Products offers true wholesale pricing and a dedicated dropshipping service. The service includes no minimum order value, ultra-fast shipping and live stock feeds, as well as bulk ordering via spreadsheets and daily email updates.
- Best dropshipping supplier of home and garden items
- Includes large range of kitchenware and cookware
- Dropshipping service with no minimum order value
- Live inventory feeds with bulk order processing
Syncee is another innovative dropshipping marketplace and sourcing platform that connects you directly with hundreds of top suppliers in the US, UK and Europe.
Simply join for free and browse the massive range of high-quality products, all of which are available for dropshipping directly to your customers. Syncee has more than 300,000 products in the ‘kitchen & dining’ category including appliances, cookware and gadgets.
- Business-to-business marketplace for dropshipping
- Thousands of items from local US and UK suppliers
- Includes more than 300,000 kitchenware products
- Import directly to your online store in a few clicks
CTW Home (US)
For more than 40 years, CTW Home has been a leader in the wholesale home decor market. The company has firmly established itself as the go-to supplier for thousands of retailers in the USA including local stores, online sellers and marketplace traders.
CTW Home has thousands of original products including a vast range of kitchenware and kitchen accessories. The dropshipping program is free to join and allows you to start selling the goods on your ecommerce platform, without paying any fees.
- Leading US-based wholesaler and dropshipper
- More than 40 years of experience in the industry
- Large range of kitchenware and kitchen decor
- Free join with streamlined dropshipping service
CJ Dropshipping (China/US/UK)
CJ Dropshipping is quickly becoming the number one website for dropshipping best-selling products from China. CJ Dropshipping has more than 250,000 products and multiple warehouse in the US, UK and Europe for ultra-fast global shipping.
When it comes to kitchenware, CJ Dropshipping has more than 15,000 products in the ‘kitchen and dining’ category. This includes trendy gadgets such as bottle openers and vegetable peelers, as well as appliances, cookware, decor and storage solutions.
- Fast-growing dropshipping supplier based in China
- 250,000 products in all niches including kitchenware
- Integrates with eBay, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Expert print-on-demand and customisation services
UKSM Trade (UK)
UKSM Trade is another UK-based wholesaler and dropshipping supplier with a large selection of original products including giftware, homeware and kitchenware.
You can register for a free trade account and access the goods for genuine wholesale prices. You can also start dropshipping them on your selling platform using the professional images and high-quality descriptions provided by UKSM Trade.
- Reputable wholesaler and dropshipper in the UK
- Thousands of products for genuine trade prices
- Free to register as a trade buyer or dropshipper
- Specialises in homeware, kitchenware and gifts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why dropship kitchenware or cookware?
The kitchenware market is a multi-billion dollar industry and growing. From kettles and blenders to apple slicers and cheese graters, millions of kitchenware products are sold globally every year. That’s not to mention the millions of additional products in the kitchen niche sold online such as furniture, wall decor and ornaments.
Thanks to the growing trend of smart kitchens, there is huge opportunity to break into the kitchenware market and build your own brand with dropshipping. Whether you want to specialise in a specific type of kitchenware or sell a bit of everything, now is the time to get involved.
Where can I dropship kitchenware or cookware?
You can start dropshipping kitchenware or cookware on virtually any platform of your choice such as eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce or Shopify. You can also dropship kitchenware on social media platforms such as Facebook.
Dropshipping kitchenware on eBay or Amazon is a great way to quickly start generating sales and profits. However, to build a long-term income with dropshipping, it’s highly recommended to launch your own ecommerce store using Shopify or WooCommerce.
Can anyone start dropshipping kitchenware?
Yes, anyone can start dropshipping kitchenware or cookware online, that’s one of the biggest advantages of dropshipping. You won’t need to invest a large sum of money upfront and you won’t need to hold any stock or personally dispatch orders.
All you need is access to a computer and a reliable supplier to source products from. Thanks to platforms such as eBay and Amazon, you already have millions of buyers to target, without having to spend a single cent on advertising or marketing.
Dropshipping is ideal for entrepreneurs from all walks of life including students, ecommerce newbies and retired professionals. It’s the best way to tap into the world of ecommerce, without having to spend a fortune opening a store or building a website.
How do I find more dropshippers of kitchenware?
To find more dropshipping suppliers of kitchenware or cookware, make sure you browse our blog. Here you will find a growing number of articles listing the top dropshipping suppliers for selling on different platforms such as eBay and Amazon.
You can also try searching on Google or using a dropshipping directory to locate trusted sources for selling direct to customers. Keep in mind, it’s important to take your time and research multiple companies to find the best supplier for your needs.
Kitchenware is a fantastic niche to target when dropshipping as it’s a fast-growing market with huge potential. There are also plenty of trendy and hot-selling products to choose from.
Finding a trusted supplier is the first step towards launching a dropshipping business selling kitchenware. Hopefully this list of the 14+ best dropshipping suppliers of kitchenware has helped you to find your ideal trading partner.
If not, make sure you review our other blog posts and articles as we have a wide variety of content on the best dropshipping suppliers in various locations.