Disclosure: We may earn a commission or fee from some of the links in our content. However, this does not affect our recommendations. Learn more.
When Spocket launched in 2017, it was an instant success thanks to its revolutionary approach to local dropshipping. However, with a limited number of UK suppliers and no compatibility with online marketplaces, Spocket isn’t the solution for everyone.
In this article, I’m going to reveal the 10 best Spocket dropshipping alternatives based on pricing, usability and features, as well as overall customer satisfaction and value for money.
- Hustle Got Real – Best UK alternative to Spocket
- Avasam – Dropshipping marketplace for UK sellers
- Wholesale2b – Popular dropship solution for US sellers
- SkuGrid – The most cost-effective dropshipping software
- DSers – The best AliExpress and Shopify dropshipping app
1. Hustle Got Real
Hustle Got Real is one of the best Spocket alternatives for UK sellers who are looking to start dropshipping from UK suppliers.
With more than 100 compatible dropshipping companies, most of which are based in the UK or have a UK warehouse, Hustle Got Real is quickly becoming the number one choice for UK sellers as an alternative to Spocket.
From bulk importing to automated repricing, HGR has all the features for building a profitable dropshipping business.
- Compatible with over 100 leading UK/EU/US dropshipping suppliers
- Huge database of handpicked and best-selling dropshipping products
- Push products to your online store or marketplace in just a few clicks
- Powerful Chrome extension for finding and listing profitable products
- Full inventory automation with 90 minute stock and price monitoring
Founded in 2017, Avasam is an award-winning dropshipping platform which is widely considered the best UK alternative to Spocket.
With hundreds of verified suppliers and 8 integrated selling channels including eBay and Amazon, as well as powerful automation features including 30 minute inventory syncing, Avasam is a true all-in-one solution.
Furthermore, with a free plan and various low-cost monthly packages for unlimited integrations, Avasam is extremely affordable.
- The most popular UK-based alternative to Spocket dropshipping
- Hundreds of verified suppliers and thousands of low-cost products
- 8 compatible selling channels including eBay, Amazon and Shopify
- Push products to your ecommerce store or marketplace in seconds
- Automated inventory and order management with 30 minute syncing
With more than 100 reputable US-Based suppliers and over 5 compatible selling channels, Wholesale2b is one of the most flexible and robust dropshipping solutions on the net.
When compared to Spocket, Wholesale2 is much more cost-effective with plans starting at only $29.99/month for unlimited listings and orders.
Wholesale2b is also compatible with more selling channels and has a much larger selection of more than 1 million wholesale products.
- Over 100 compatible suppliers and more than 1 million products
- Mostly US-based dropship companies with true wholesale prices
- Full inventory and price automation with one-click order processing
- Free to join and access the huge network of 100+ dropship suppliers
- Low-cost alternative to Spocket with plans starting at $29.99/month
SkuGrid is one of the original dropshipping platforms and a fantastic alternative to Spocket, particularly for those looking to source from US, EU or UK suppliers.
With a 7-day free trial and plans starting at less than $15/month for 200 items, SkuGrid is also one of the most affordable dropshipping platforms.
Over 500 compatible suppliers and 10+ selling channels is why SkuGrid is trusted by thousands of global users, making it an ideal alternative to Spocket.
- One of the largest selections of compatible dropshipping suppliers
- Millions of low-cost products in every major category and niche
- Over 10 compatible selling channels including online marketplaces
- List products and all data in bulk or individually in just a few clicks
- Monthly plans starting at only $14.99/month with 7-day free trial
With over 150,000 members and a suite of cutting-edge features including automated inventory management and tracking info uploads, DSers is the best Spocket alternative for those who want to dropship low-cost Chinese products through an online store.
In fact, DSers is the most popular automation solution for dropshipping AliExpress products through a Shopify or WooCommerce powered store.
DSers is also a very cost-effective alternative to Spocket with a free plan which includes unlimited monthly orders and 3000 listings, as well as a number of powerful features.
- Top AliExpress dropshipping app for Shopify or WooCommerce
- Import products from AliExpress to your store in just a few clicks
- Customise listings including images and description with ease
- Process hundreds of customer orders in bulk and save time
- Free plan for unlimited monthly orders and 3000 products
Trusted by more than 350,000 business owners including some major retail brands, Modalyst is a powerful and reliable dropshipping automation solution.
Modalyst connects directly to a number of leading ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Wix and BigCommerce for seamless importing of dropship products from thousands of global suppliers including AliExpress.
Whether you want to sell electronics or women’s clothing, you can be sure to find suitable products from a collection of more than 10 million.
- Millions of products from thousands of global dropshipping suppliers
- Integrates directly with leading ecommerce platforms including Shopify
- Add hundreds of best-selling dropship products to your store in one-click
- Fully-automated and real-time inventory updates to prevent overselling
- Low-cost plans with free version for 25 products and unlimited orders
The AliDropship plugin is the most popular solution for dropshipping AliExpress products through a WooCommerce and WordPress powered store.
With a virtually unlimited selection of products in every major category and one-click importing from AliExpress, as well as full inventory and order automation, everything you need to build a successful dropshipping business using AliExpress and WooCommerce is right at your fingertips.
Furthermore, AliDropship is one of the few alternatives to Spocket that does not have monthly fees. It costs a one-time $89 for full access to the plugin.
- The #1 plugin for dropshipping AliExpress products on WooCommerce
- Choose from million of products and import them to your store in one-click
- Fully automated inventory management including price/stock monitoring
- Includes access to a database of over 50k winning AliExpress products
- One-time $89 cost for unlimited products and full access to all features
8. DSM Tool
Featuring more than 50 trusted dropshipping suppliers in the US, UK, Europe and China, DSM Tool is another highly popular alternative to Spocket.
From a powerful Chrome browser extension to 60-minute price monitoring and automatic order fulfilment, as well as optimised descriptions and variation support, DSM Tool is bursting with features that allow you to build a streamlined dropshipping business.
Furthermore, with a free plan for monitoring 25 products, DSM Tool provides more value for money than the $24/month starter plan from Spocket.
- Large selection of more than 50 US & EU based dropshipping suppliers
- Fully compatible with all eBay marketplaces including US & UK websites
- Chrome lister extension to quickly import profitable products in minutes
- 60-minute price/stock monitoring with automated inventory management
- Free plan which includes 25 product listings and unlimited customer orders
DropshipMe is a powerful WordPress plugin which allows you to instantly import best-selling AliExpress dropshipping products to your WooCommerce store in seconds.
Featuring more than 50,000 handpicked products from a growing selection of trusted and reliable AliExpress suppliers, DropshipMe is quickly becoming the most popular alternative to Spocket for WordPress and WooCommerce users.
With a free plan for importing 50 winning products, DropshipMe is also cheaper than Spocket and it won’t cost you a single cent to try the software.
- Handpicked database of more than 50K winning dropshipping products
- Growing network of the most trusted and reliable AliExpress suppliers
- Import selected products to your WooCommerce store in a few clicks
- Includes professionally written product titles with crystal-clear images
- Free plan for importing 50 products with low-cost premium packages
Importify is an innovative dropshipping automation tool which allows you to quickly import winning dropshipping products from leading wholesale suppliers to your Shopify, WooCommerce or Jumpseller store in seconds.
With simple pricing plans and cutting-edge features including one-click product importing and automated order fulfillment, as well as an intuitive dashboard for managing your dropshipping business, Importify is a fantastic all-in-one alternative to Spocket.
However, it’s important to note that Importify is a tool for adding dropshipping products to your store. It does not automatically monitor and update inventory.
- Import best-selling dropshipping products to your online store in seconds
- Compatible with the more than 40 wholesale and dropshipping suppliers
- Filter thousands of winning products to find the fastest delivery times
- Automated order fulfillment for AliExpress, DHgate, Wonify and Amazon
- Low-cost pricing plans starting from $14.95/month for unlimited imports
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best Spocket alternative for UK sellers?
Hustle Got Real and Avasam are the best Spocket dropshipping alternatives for UK-based sellers. Hustle Got Real is a powerful dropshipping software which is compatible with more than 80 leading UK-based suppliers including some of the most popular dropshippers.
Avasam is a fast-growing dropshipping marketplace with hundreds of verified UK dropshipping companies. Avasam also has a free plan for 10 orders per month.
What is the best Spocket alternative for US sellers?
Wholesale2b and SkuGrid are the best alternatives to Spocket for US-based sellers as they have hundreds of US-based suppliers and millions of profitable products to sell.
Furthermore, Wholesale2b and SkuGrid are both compatible with marketplaces including eBay and Amazon, as well as many other online selling channels such as Facebook and Google.
What is the best Spocket alternative for EU sellers?
With a huge network of EU suppliers in Germany, France, Spain, Italy and more, SkuGrid is the best Spocket dropshipping alternative for EU-based sellers.
SkuGrid is also a very cost-effective solution with plans starting at only $14.99/month for 200 listings compared to the $24/month starter plan for 25 listings from Spocket.
What is the best free Spocket alternative?
DSers, Avasam and Hustle Got Real are the best free Spocket alternatives as they each have completely free to use versions.
For example, Hustle Got Real’s baby plan includes monitoring and repricing of up to 30 product listings, whereas DSers has a basic plan for monitoring and repricing up to 3000 listings.
Avasam also has a free starter plan for up to 10 orders per month and one selling channel integration e.g. Amazon or WooCommerce.
Why find an alternative to Spocket?
Spocket is an innovative and powerful dropshipping platform, however it has a number of limitations which make it unsuitable for a lot of ecommerce sellers.
For example, Spocket has very few UK-based suppliers and often inflated wholesale prices. It’s also not compatible with online marketplace such as eBay or Amazon. Therefore, alternative solutions with more UK/EU suppliers and a wider range of compatible selling platforms should be considered.
What are some other alternatives to Spocket?
The websites outlined in this guide are the best alternatives to Spocket based on features and price range. However, there are several other options when it comes to dropshipping platforms and automation software.
For more information, please refer to our list of the best dropshipping software solutions.
It’s no secret that Spocket is an extremely popular dropshipping platform with a lot of innovative and modern features. However, with a lack of UK-based companies and often inflated wholesale prices, as well as no option to sell on eBay or Amazon, it’s not the best solution for everyone.
Hopefully the options outlined in this guide will point you in the right direction when it comes to finding the best solution for your business goals and ambitions.
For more useful hints and tips on building a successful dropshipping business, please refer to our other blog posts and ecommerce guides.