With millions of users, Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms for building an online dropshipping store.
Here you will find a handpicked list of the 8 best Shopify dropshipping apps for finding suppliers, importing products, automating inventory management, and processing customer orders.
With more than 1 million products and over 80 leading suppliers in the US and UK, Wholesale2b is one of the most popular Shopify dropshipping apps on the market.
After connecting your Shopify store to the Wholesale2b platform using the app, you can instantly start importing products in just a few clicks. Wholesale2b allows you to import up to 10,000 products from top suppliers with the lowest wholesale prices.
Wholesale2b also features fully automated inventory updates, as well as one-click order processing and tracking info uploads.
Featured on top media websites including CBS, NBC, and Fox News, you can be sure Wholesale2b is a reputable and reliable Shopify dropshipping solution.
- Millions of products. Wholesale2b has millions of products from more than 80 leading US and UK-based dropshipping suppliers.
- Wholesale prices. All of the suppliers are trade-only companies with the lowest wholesale prices guaranteed.
- Quick importing. After connecting your Shopify store using the app, you can quickly import up to 10,000 products to your store.
- Automated updates. Wholesale2b features fully automated inventory updates including stock and price monitoring.
- Low-cost. Wholesale2b costs only $37.99 for 10,000 products with automated inventory updates and one-click ordering.
Wholesale2b has a number of pricing plans. The Shopify plan costs $37.99/month and includes 10,000 products with fully automated inventory management and one-click order processing.
Hustle Got Real is another leading dropshipping automation solution that allows you to build a fully automated dropshipping store, even if you have no web design experience.
The way it works is simple. Sign up to Hustle Got Real and connect your store using the Shopify dropshipping app. Once connected, you can import products from more than 100 top dropshipping suppliers in the UK, US, EU, and China.
Hustle Got Real also features fully automated inventory management and repricing. Therefore, you won’t need to worry about items running out of stock or changing in price.
Since 2018, Hustle Got Real has attracted more than 35,000 members from across the globe including some of the most successful dropshippers in the industry. It’s a highly reliable software that provides a complete solution for building a scalable dropship store.
- Over 100 suppliers. Hustle Got Real is compatible with more than 100 of the best dropshipping suppliers in the UK, US, EU, and China.
- Chrome extension. You can quickly import products to your Shopify store using the powerful Chrome browser extension.
- Inventory automation. After importing products, Hustle Got Real will automatically monitor and update your prices and stock levels.
- Trusted solution. Hustle Got Real is used by more than 35,000 online sellers including some of the biggest dropshippers.
- Free plan. The free plan allows you to list up to 10 products on your Shopify store with automated inventory management.
Hustle Got Real has a free plan for importing 10 products to your Shopify store. The premium plans start from less than $30/month and include more products, as well as automated inventory management and advanced repricing features.
Trusted by more than 100,000 online sellers, Syncee is a fast-growing dropshipping marketplace and B2B platform that features more than 5 million best-selling products from top suppliers in the US, UK, EU, and China.
Using the lightweight Shopify dropshipping app, you can effortlessly connect your store to Syncee and import products from the marketplace in one-click. All of the suppliers are vetted dropshipping companies with products in virtually every category or niche.
Syncee also features daily price and stock monitoring to ensure you always earn a profit, as well as automated order fulfillment and product data updates.
One of the unique features of Syncee is the ability to manage your entire dropshipping business including customer orders and returns from a single dashboard.
- Dropshipping marketplace. Syncee is an innovative dropshipping marketplace with more than 5 million products from hundreds of suppliers.
- Shopify dropshipping app. You can seamlessly connect Syncee to your online store using the free Shopify dropshipping app.
- All-in-one-dashboard. Syncee allows you to manage everything including customer orders and returns from a single dashboard.
- Full automation. With the premium plans, you can achieve full automation with daily stock and price updating, as well as automatic ordering.
It’s free to join Syncee and browse the massive database of dropshipping products and suppliers. The premium plans start from $29/month and include advanced features such as product importing and inventory updates.
Launched in 2017, Spocket is an innovative dropshipping marketplace and automation solution that features a Shopify dropshipping app for importing products to your store.
Spocket has thousands of high-quality products from hundreds of major dropshipping suppliers, more than 80% of which are based in the US, UK, and Europe. All of the suppliers offer wholesale pricing with quick and reliable shipping options.
More than just a marketplace for finding dropshipping suppliers, Spocket allows you to import products directly to your Shopify store using the app. Once integrated, Spocket will automatically sync prices and stock levels to prevent over-selling.
Spocket also has a number of unique features such as the ability to include branded invoices with orders, as well as a growing range of exclusive products only available on Spocket.
- Fast-growing. Spocket has quickly become one of the most popular dropshipping automation solutions for ecommerce stores.
- Free access. It’s free to join Spocket and browse the massive range of top-selling products, all of which are available for dropshipping.
- Bulk importing. Using the Shopify dropshipping app, you can bulk import products from Spocket to your online store.
- Inventory sync. Once you import products to your online store, the stock levels and prices will be automatically synced in real-time.
- Established company. Spocket has been featured on some major media websites including Forbes Magazine and GeekWire.
It’s free to join Spocket and browse the huge selection of top-selling dropshipping products. The premium plans start from $39.99/month and include the ability to import products directly to your Shopify store, as well as automate inventory management.
There is a 14-day free trial available with every plan. Therefore, you can try Spocket for free without having to pay any upfront costs. This will give you the opportunity to import products to your store and start generating sales right away.
With more than 67,000 members, AutoDS is another popular all-in-one dropshipping solution for finding products, creating listings, and automating inventory management.
As with most of the programs listed in this guide, AutoDS has a Shopify dropshipping app that allows you to connect your store in minutes. Once connected, you can import products from more than 25 top suppliers in the US, UK, Europe, and China.
AutoDS features everything you need to build a profitable Shopify dropshipping store including 24/7 price and stock monitoring, automated order processing with tracking info uploads, and access to a database of best-selling dropshipping products.
When it comes to reputation and reliability, AutoDS has hundreds of positive reviews on popular websites such as TrustPilot and the Shopify app store.
- All-in-one solution. AutoDS is a complete dropshipping solution that allows you to import products and automate inventory management.
- Leading suppliers. Whether you want to sell clothing or electronics, AutoDS has over 25 top suppliers to choose from.
- Fast shipping. Most of the suppliers on AutoDS are based in the US, UK, and Europe with fast global shipping options.
- Shopify compatible. AutoDS is fully compatible with Shopify and you can quickly integrate your store using the Shopify app.
- Top-rated company. With hundreds of positive reviews on websites such as TrustPilot, AutoDS is a top-rated software.
AutoDS is a premium dropshipping tool with pricing for Shopify starting from $26.90/month for importing 200 products. The higher plans include more imports and access to advanced features such as inventory automation and automated ordering.
AppScenic is a cloud-based dropshipping platform that features more than 500,000 products from top-tier countries such as the US, UK, Europe, and Canada.
Whether you want to sell women’s clothing or pet supplies, AppScenic has products in every major category. Furthermore, all of the products include fast shipping to literally anywhere in the world with smart tracking and easy returns.
Simply join for free and connect your store using the Shopify dropshipping app. You can then browse the marketplace and import any of the products directly to your store.
AppScenic features everything from real-time inventory updating to automated order processing and tracking info uploads, as well as smart payments, branded invoices, and premium delivery options.
- Innovative platform. AppScenic is a unique and innovative online marketplace that was designed specifically for dropshipping.
- Thousands of products. With more than 500,000 products, you can be sure to find hot-selling items in your category of interest.
- More than 300 suppliers. AppScenic has more than 300 suppliers from top-tier countries such as the US, UK, Europe, and Canada.
- Direct integration. You can integrate your Shopify store directly with the AppScenic marketplace using the Shopify dropshipping app.
- Complete automation. From importing products to updating stock and prices, AppScenic provides a fully automated service.
AppScenic has a free plan for accessing the marketplace and products. However, the free plan does not include automated inventory updates or access to any of the other powerful features such as auto ordering and smart tracking.
Premium membership starts from $24/month and includes more product imports and real-time price and stock syncing. There is a free trial available for all paid plans and you can also lock in huge savings by paying yearly.
SkuGrid is one of the original dropshipping automation platforms. SkuGrid is also one of the only platforms compatible with more than 800 global dropshipping suppliers in the US, UK, Europe, China, Canada, and more.
You can connect SkuGrid directly to your Shopify store and list products from any of the compatible suppliers using the intuitive web app. SkuGrid will monitor prices and stock every 60 minutes and automatically make changes based on your profit formulas.
Another unique feature of SkuGrid is the stock notifications. You can choose to receive emails whenever an item runs out of stock or changes in price. You can then manually adjust your listings to improve profits while remaining competitive.
- 800 compatible suppliers. SkuGrid has an unmatched network of more than 800 compatible suppliers in the US, UK, and Europe.
- Bulk listing tool. You can use SkuGrid to bulk list hundreds of products from any of the suppliers to your online store in just a few clicks.
- Automated repricing. SkuGrid will monitor your listings every hour and automatically adjust your listings to reflect price/stock changes.
- Email notifications. If enabled, you can receive email notifications whenever an item you’re selling runs out of stock or changes in price.
- Low-cost plans. With pricing starting from only $14.99/month for 200 listings, SkuGrid is one of the most affordable solutions in the industry.
SkuGrid is one of the most inexpensive dropshipping software solutions on the market. The standard plan costs only $14.99/month and includes up to 200 items with fully automated stock and price monitoring, as well as access to all of the 800 suppliers.
Used by thousands of online ecommerce sellers, DSers is one of the most popular Shopify dropshipping apps for importing products from AliExpress and automating inventory management, as well as order fulfillment.
DSers connects directly to your Shopify store, allowing you to effortlessly import best-selling products from reputable suppliers on AliExpress. DSers will also manage your prices and inventory automatically to make sure you always generate a profit on sales.
Since its launch, millions of products have been sold using the DSers dropshipping app. It’s a highly popular solution with thousands of positive reviews on the Shopify app store.
- Designed for Shopify. DSers was specifically designed for dropshipping AliExpress products through a Shopify-powered store.
- Millions of orders. Since its launch in 2018, millions of AliExpress products have been sold using the DSers dropshipping app.
- One-click import. In just one-click, you can import products from top suppliers on AliExpress to your ecommerce site.
- Bulk ordering. With DSers, you can save a huge amount of time and effort by processing customer orders in bulk.
- Free membership. DSers has a free plan for importing 3000 products with paid plans starting from less than $20/month.
DSers has a free plan for importing up to 3000 products from AliExpress to your Shopify store. The free plan also includes inventory notifications. The paid plans start from less than $20/month and include more product imports and benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model that involves selling products online and sourcing them directly from a manufacturer, wholesaler, or dropshipping supplier. Thousands of online sellers use the dropshipping model to reduce overhead costs and boost sales.
Unlike buying products in bulk, dropshipping does not require you to hold any physical inventory. You also won’t need to worry about postage and package. The supplier will handle the entire end-of-sale process including dispatching orders to your customers.
Dropshipping has a huge number of benefits. It’s the perfect opportunity for newbies to the world of ecommerce as it doesn’t require a large upfront investment. Furthermore, low-cost ecommerce platforms such as Shopify have made it easier than ever for the average Joe to build a profitable dropshipping business.
What is a Shopify dropshipping app?
A Shopify dropshipping app is an extension or add-on that allows you to find suppliers and import dropshipping products directly to your Shopify store. In most cases, Shopify dropshipping apps further allow you to automate inventory management and order fulfillment, as well as dozens of other tasks such as uploading tracking information.
Typically, Shopify dropshipping apps are used to connect your store to a third-party software or platform such as the ones listed in this guide. You can then use the software to manage your entire dropshipping business from a single platform.
Why start dropshipping on Shopify?
Shopify is one of the best platforms for starting a dropshipping business as it’s low-cost and easy to use. In fact, anyone can build a dropshipping website using Shopify, even if they have no previous experience with web design or HTML.
Furthermore, Shopify is compatible with hundreds of third-party dropshipping apps that offer an all-in-one solution for finding suppliers, importing products, and automating inventory management. Quite simply, Shopify allows you to build a fully scalable and streamlined dropshipping business quicker than ever before.
Is dropshipping on Shopify allowed?
Yes, dropshipping on Shopify is allowed. There are no rules that prevent you from dropshipping products through a Shopify-powered store. In fact, a huge number of Shopify stores use the dropshipping model to generate significant income and profits.
Dropshipping has become so popular on Shopify that the company actually purchased a third-party dropshipping app in 2017. Therefore, not only is dropshipping allowed on Shopify, but the company actively promotes it as the best option for newbies.
What is the best Shopify dropshipping app for UK sellers?
Hustle Got Real is the best Shopify dropshipping app for UK sellers as it’s compatible with more than 70 leading UK-based dropshipping suppliers. Therefore, you will have access to millions of products with ultra-fast shipping from UK warehouses.
In saying that, Syncee and DSM Tool are also compatible with a large number of UK-based suppliers. Syncee and DSM Tool are also regularly adding new UK-based dropshipping suppliers and companies to source products from.
It’s important to research each app and its features to determine which option would be best for your needs. Thankfully, Hustle Got Real, Syncee, and DSM Tool all have a free version. This will allow you to try the software and access the suppliers, without paying anything upfront.
What is the best Shopify dropshipping app for US sellers?
Wholesale2b is the best Shopify dropshipping app for US-based sellers as it’s packed full of powerful features. Wholesale2b is also compatible with more than 80 suppliers, most of which are based in the US or have a warehouse in the US.
Wholesale2b is also very affordable with the Shopify plan costing only $29.99/month for unlimited monthly orders and 10,000 products. With more than 1 million products, you can be sure to find products in your niche.
However, Wholesale2b is not the only option. Syncee and Hustle Got Real are also compatible with a growing number of dropshipping suppliers in the US. Furthermore, Syncee and Hustle Got Real both have free plans so you can test the apps for free.
What is the best Shopify dropshipping app for AliExpress?
Hustle Got Real is the best Shopify dropshipping app for sourcing products from AliExpress as it’s a highly reliable and effective solution. Hustle Got Real also features everything you need to create a truly automated AliExpress to Shopify dropshipping business including automated inventory monitoring, repricing, and ordering.
DSers is another popular Shopify dropshipping app that was specifically designed for importing products from AliExpress. One of the biggest benefits of DSers is that it has a free plan for importing and monitoring up to 3000 products.
How do I find more Shopify dropshipping apps?
To find more Shopify dropshipping apps, make sure you read our guide on the best dropshipping automation solutions. Here you will find a list of more than 17 of the best dropshipping tools, many of which are fully compatible with Shopify.
You may also want to review our other articles and guides as we have a ton of content on the best dropshipping apps and software solutions. Another option is to search on the Shopify app store to find the latest dropshipping tools specifically for Shopify.
How do I find winning products for my Shopify store?
To find winning dropshipping products for your Shopify store, you should consider using a dropshipping research tool. By using a dropshipping research tool, you will be able to quickly locate top-selling dropshipping products that are already generating income for other online sellers and Shopify stores.
Thankfully, most dropshipping research tools have a free version or trial. Therefore, you can use them to locate profitable products, without paying any fees. For more information, please see our guide on the best dropshipping research tools.
Another option is to use a dropshipping spy tool. Similar to research tools, dropshipping spy tools allow you to find best-sellers by spying on competitors on Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. In some cases, you can even spy on successful Facebook ad campaigns. Please refer to our guide on the best dropshipping spy tools for more details.
How do I find dropshipping suppliers for Shopify?
To find reputable dropshipping suppliers for Shopify, make sure you read our guide on the best Shopify dropshippers. We have compiled a list of more than 15 of the best Shopify dropshipping companies in the US, UK, and China.
You can also browse our blog where you will find a ton of useful articles on the best dropshippers. Many of the suppliers are perfect for dropshipping on platforms such as Shopify, as well as online marketplaces.
What are some Shopify alternatives for dropshipping?
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms for building a dropshipping store. However, it’s not the only option. There are a number of additional online store builders that are perfect for creating a dropshipping website on a budget.
For example, WooCommerce is a free ecommerce plugin for building an online store on the WordPress platform. WooCommerce is also compatible with hundreds of third-party dropshipping apps and tools including some of the ones mentioned in this article.
BigCommerce and Ecwid are also highly popular online store builders for dropshipping as they are both inexpensive and beginner-friendly. For more information, please refer to our guide on the best dropshipping website builders.
Using a Shopify dropshipping app is the quickest way to build a fully automated and profitable online dropshipping store.
From importing products to updating inventory and processing orders, the apps listed in this guide provide an all-in-one solution.
Hopefully, you have managed to find a Shopify dropshipping app that you can use to kick-start your ecommerce business.