Using an AliExpress research tool is the quickest way to find hot-selling products with low competition, high demand and healthy profit margins.
Whether you’re dropshipping on Shopify or sourcing items to sell through Amazon FBA, the following AliExpress research tools will allow you to quickly find best-selling items in minutes.
- FindNiche – Best overall AliExpress research tool
- AliInsider – Best low-cost AliExpress research tool
- Product Mafia – Popular tool for AliExpress research
- Ecomhunt – Best database of winning AliExpress items
- Niche Scraper – Established AliExpress research tool
FindNiche is one of the most powerful and advanced research tools for finding winning AliExpress products for dropshipping through an online store or marketplace.
From a curated database of more than 20 million of the best AliExpress products to a daily list of 20 handpicked winners, as well as an innovative Ad Spy Tool and list of top Shopify stores, FindNiche has a suite of powerful tools for finding the most profitable AliExpress products.
FindNiche also allows you to spy on competitors using a database of more than 80 million winning products found on successful Shopify stores.
- Powerful AliExpress research tool and curated database of winning items
- Quickly find best-selling AliExpress dropshipping items in any category
- Review advanced AliExpress product data including total sales and orders
- Spy on competitor Shopify stores and successful Facebook ad campaigns
- Free version with limited access and low-cost paid plans from $9/month
AliInsider is a unique and innovative product research tool for finding best-selling AliExpress products and winning niche ideas, without spending hours on manual product research.
Featuring an ultra-modern Chrome extension which allows you to instantly view comprehensive performance data on any AliExpress product including total orders, growth rate and shipping options, AliInsider is one of the most feature-rich AliExpress product research tools.
AliInsider also features a curated database of more than 30,000 (daily updated) best-selling AliExpress products with links to top suppliers.
- Innovative Chrome browser extension for researching AliExpress products
- Instantly reveal product data including average sales, orders and reviews
- Highly reliable and simple to use with over 20,000 active downloads
- Includes database of more than 30,000 top selling AliExpress items
- Free version with full access to all features from only $19.95/month
3. Product Mafia
Product Mafia is a leading product research platform which features a handpicked database of more than 1000 top-selling AliExpress products along with advanced performance data including total sales, social media engagements and links to the best suppliers.
Simply browse the huge database using advanced filters and quickly import winning items to your Shopify or WooCommerce store in just a few clicks.
Although newer than most AliExpress research tools, Product Mafia is one of the most highly rated tools on the market with an impressive 4.8 rating from over 280 customers on TrustPilot.
- Handpicked database of over 1000 top-selling AliExpress products
- Detailed performance data including total social media engagements
- Links to the top suppliers on AliExpress and Shopify competitors
- Quickly import products to your WooCommerce or Shopify store
- Free version with access to most products and sales analytics
Ecomhunt is another highly popular AliExpress product research tool which features a handpicked database of more than 1000 winning dropshipping products accompanied by advanced sales data and analytics including total orders, profit margins and reviews.
Ecomhunt further provides data on the best AliExpress suppliers, as well as links to active social media campaigns and recommended ad targeting options.
With a free version and premium plans for unlimited access starting at only $20/month, Ecomhunt is one of the most budget-friendly AliExpress product research tools on the market.
- Popular curated database of over 2000 winning AliExpress products
- Full sales analytics and performance data including estimated profits
- Links to top AliExpress suppliers and live Facebook ad campaigns
- Quickly find top selling products for dropshipping or selling on eBay
- Free plan to view a limited number of products and sales analytics
5. Niche Scraper
With a database more than 1000 winning AliExpress products, as well as a powerful Shopify spy tool and video ad maker, Niche Scraper is packed full of cutting-edge features.
Niche Scraper is also very easy to use. Simply browse the network of top-selling products and import them to your Shopify store in just a few clicks.
The free version allows you to scrape a limited number of products daily, whereas premium membership unlocks full access to all tools, products and sales data.
- Cutting-edge AliExpress product scraper and handpicked database
- Quickly locate the most popular AliExpress items in every category
- Import any of the products to your Shopify store in just a few clicks
- Includes sales data, competition statistics and links to top suppliers
- Video ad maker to create a professional ad for any AliExpress product
6. Dropship Center
The Dropship Center is a free tool provided by AliExpress which allows you to quickly locate trending products with growing sales and top ratings from real customers.
Aside from providing a list of more than 2000 of the most popular products on AliExpress, the Dropship Center also allows you to quickly scan any AliExpress product using the URL to review sales data and growth rate, as well as logistics reliability.
To access the Dropship Center, you simply need to create a free account on AliExpress. After creating a free account, you will be able to instantly start analysing any AliExpress product.
- Reliable and free to use research tool provided by AliExpress
- Quickly find the most popular items on the AliExpress website
- View real-time performance data including total sales and orders
- Scan any AliExpress product using the URL to analyse sales data
- Manage orders and receive exclusive discounts on dropship orders
7. ZIK Analytics
Founded in 2016, ZIK Analytics is an all-in-one research tool for eBay and AliExpress which features a market research lab, eBay title builder and database of leading wholesale suppliers.
Unlike other research tools, ZIK Analytics is specifically designed for finding hot-selling AliExpress products, as well as researching the most popular items on eBay. With the eBay market research lab, you can quickly analyse the sales data of any eBay item and find money making opportunities.
Quite simply, ZIK Analytics has everything you need to find winning products, create powerful listings and find the most reputable suppliers on AliExpress.
- All-in-one product research tool for eBay and AliExpress
- Find best-selling AliExpress and eBay items in minutes
- Quickly analyse sales data including sell-through rates
- Spy on other sellers and suppliers to reveal best-sellers
- Trusted research tool featured on Forbes, ABC and CBS
AliExtractor is a specialist Chrome browser extension which allows you to seamlessly research and instantly analyse thousands of AliExpress products in just one-click.
From cost price and retail price to total monthly sales, revenue and ratings, AliExtractor provides you with instant product analytics and quick filters so you can easily find winning products and niche opportunities, without having to jump from website to website.
AliExtractor also has a number of unique features and benefits including exclusive cash-back rates on AliExpress orders, an innovative profit calculator and product data exporting.
- Professional AliExpress research tool and Chrome extension
- Quickly analyse thousands of AliExpress products in one-click
- View advance data including total monthly sales and revenue
- Earn exclusive cashback on every order placed on AliExpress
- Includes powerful revenue estimator and sales data exporter
9. Dropship Spy
Featuring more than 5000 best-selling products from Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, as well as thousands of winning items from ecommerce marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, Dropship Spy is widely considered the most advanced AliExpress research tool on the market.
Handpicked by market research and dropshipping experts, each product in the Dropship Spy database has been carefully selected based on high social engagement rates and overall sales.
Instantly find and analyse products in just a few clicks by reviewing sales charts, social media engagements and customer ratings, as well as links to top AliExpress suppliers and live Facebook or Instagram ads from other successful sellers.
- Database of more than 5000 best-selling products and niches
- Analyse sales data and social media engagement statistics
- Find the best suppliers on AliExpress and other top websites
- Access video ads, suggested ad copy and targeting options
- Import products and existing AliExpress reviews in minutes
With more than 1.5 million products and thousands of unique niche ideas, AliShark is the largest curated database of winning AliExpress products for dropshipping or resale online.
Featuring almost real-time product analytics including recent sales, total sales and wishlist counts, as well as top countries, competitor data and dropshipping statistics, AliShark has everything you need to quickly find the hottest selling AliExpress items from a collection of millions.
Simply browse the massive database of products and filter the products by price, shipping location, category, sales or votes to find suitable items in minutes. Additional features include the ability to import items directly to Shopify and save products for later viewing.
- Database of more than 1.5 million best-selling AliExpress products
- Filter results by price, shipping location, sales, votes and wishlist adds
- View real-time product data including recent sales and total sales
- Spy on other successful Shopify sellers and dropshipping stores
- Updated daily with fresh statistics and new best-selling items
Downloaded more than 7000 times, DropshipMe is the most popular WordPress plugin for finding and importing winning AliExpress products to a WooCommerce powered store.
Simply install the plugin, browse the massive database of more than 50,000 manually selected AliExpress products and import them to WooCommerce in one-click.
With professionally edited product titles, quick filters to find products in any niche and the ability to import existing customer reviews from AliExpress, it’s no wonder DropshipMe has become the number 1 plugin for dropshipping from AliExpress to WooCommerce.
- Low-cost plugin for importing AliExpress products to WooCommerce
- Features a curated database of over 50,000 manually selected items
- Import products and all data to your WooCommerce store in one-click
- Professionally edited product titles with the high-quality images
- Free version for importing up to 50 winning AliExpress products
Thieve is one of the original and best free to use AliExpress product research tools in the industry with more than 350,000 global users including thousands of professional ecommerce sellers. Thieve is also a highly rated platform with a 4.2 star rating on Product Hunt.
With a simple and modern website, Thieve allows you to quickly locate trending AliExpress products in multiple categories including homeware, electronics, clothing, sports and toys.
The free version provides full access to all products, whereas the optional premium plan includes additional features such as sales data and links to the best AliExpress suppliers.
- The original free to use AliExpress product research platform
- Access thousands of top selling products selected by experts
- Filter by latest products, trending products and lowest price
- Over 350,000 members and 4.2 star rating on Product Hunt
- Optional paid plans which include links to trusted suppliers
More AliExpress Research Tools
- Sell The Trend – Founded in 2017, Sell The Trend is a premium product research tool and A.I powered dropshipping solution which is trusted by more than 10,000 global users.
- Commerce Inspector – Installed by over 100,000 customers, Commerce Inspector is another popular free Chrome extension for analysing Shopify stores and finding best-sellers.
- SaleSource – For more than 3 years, SaleSource has been a popular three-in-one ecommerce automation platform for finding profitable AliExpress products and top suppliers.
- Asify – With more than 25,000 weekly users and a suite of high-tech features, Asify is an ultra-modern Chrome extension which helps you to research AliExpress products.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following frequently asked questions (FAQs) cover everything related to using an AliExpress product research tool. If you have any questions about any of the individual research tools mentioned in this guide, please visit the providers website for dedicated support.
Why use an AliExpress research tool?
AliExpress is one of the most popular sourcing platforms for dropshippers and ecommerce sellers around the globe. However, with literally millions of products and hundreds of categories, finding top-sellers with the most sales and profits is a difficult task.
Using an AliExpress research tool will allow you to quickly find the best products to sell on your online store or marketplace. Therefore, you won’t need to spend a huge amount of time manually researching individual products and running test ad campaigns on Facebook or Instagram.
How do AliExpress research tools work?
Most research tools for AliExpress typically feature a curated database of winning AliExpress products which were handpicked by market research experts based on a variety of factors including overall sales, recent sales, order growth rate, customer ratings and competition strength.
However, many AliExpress research tools also feature product scrapers which allow you to quickly analyse any AliExpress product using the URL or a Chrome browser extension.
In some cases, the AliExpress research tool will also allow you to quickly import products from AliExpress directly to your online store or marketplace.
What data do AliExpress research tools provide?
From monthly sales to daily sales and overall sales, as well as total revenue, wishlist adds, ratings and votes, most AliExpress research tools provide comprehensive performance data on any AliExpress product or on selected products within the database of handpicked items.
In some cases, the AliExpress research tool will provide more advanced data such as links to top suppliers, competitors and Shopify stores, as well as suggested ad copy and targeting options. However, additional features typically require a paid or premium membership.
What is the best free AliExpress research tool?
Most of the AliExpress research tools listed in this guide provide some for of free version which allows you to find a limited number of winning AliExpress products. Therefore, you can quickly locate fast-selling items, without having to spend a single cent.
You also have the option of using the Dropship Center which is a free tool provided by AliExpress for finding the most popular AliExpress products, as well as quickly analysing the sales data and performance analytics of any product on the AliExpress website.
Can I import products using an AliExpress research tool?
Many AliExpress research tools such as Product Mafia, Niche Scraper and Dropship Spy allow you to quickly import products to a Shopify or WooCommerce powered store. However, as research tools are typically designed for finding products, not all of them have such a feature.
If the research tool does not have an option to import products, you can use a third party dropshipping software to import products, as well as automated inventory management on multiple ecommerce channels such as WooCommerce, Shopify, eBay and Amazon.
What is the best AliExpress research tool for selling on eBay?
FindNiche, AliInsider, Product Mafia and Ecomhunt are the best AliExpress product research tools for selling on eBay. However, many of the tools listed in this guide are suitable for finding winning products to sell on eBay or other marketplaces including Amazon.
For example, ZIK Analytics is a powerful research tool and competition analysis software which was specifically designed for selling on eBay. In fact, ZIK Analytics allows you to quickly find the most popular items on eBay, as well as spy on competitor eBay sellers.
Do I need to use an AliExpress research tool?
Whether you’re a professional online seller or a newbie to ecommerce, using an AliExpress research tool is highly recommended as it will save you a huge amount of time and effort.
In fact, using an AliExpress research tool will allow you to quickly find the most popular AliExpress products, without having to spend hours on manual research. You can quickly find AliExpress items with huge selling potential, low-competition and excellent profit margins.
Keep in mind, many of the AliExpress research tools mentioned in this guide have a free version for finding and analysing a limited number of products. You also have the option of using the Dropship Center which is a completely free research tool provided by AliExpress.
Do AliExpress research tools monitor stock and prices?
Most AliExpress research tools are designed exclusively for finding winning products to sell online. Therefore, they don’t usually offer a feature for monitoring stock and inventory.
If you’re looking to start dropshipping products and need a solution for automatically managing inventory, please refer to our guide on the best dropshipping software solutions.
What is the AliExpress Dropship Center?
The AliExpress Dropship Center is a free tool provided by AliExpress which allows you to find and analyse any product on the AliExpress marketplace.
As the tool was created by AliExpress, it’s one of the most reliable solutions for reviewing real-time data for any product including total sales, ratings and seller performance.
The AliExpress Dropship Center further allows you to browse and filter a database of more than 2500 of the most popular items on AliExpress. You can quickly filter the results by delivery time, free shipping, ePacket availability, product video and dropship price.
Furthermore, you can quickly sort the database of products from within the AliExpress Dropship Center by orders, price, rating, recently added and order growth rate. It’s one of the most reliable and accurate (free to use) AliExpress research solutions.
What type of AliExpress research tool should I use?
When it comes to AliExpress research tools, there are several different types. Most provide a curated database of handpicked AliExpress, whereas others provide a Chrome extension for analysing any AliExpress product in just a few clicks.
The type of AliExpress research tool you should use depends on your own personal preferences. Most ecommerce sellers prefer to access a database of winning items which they can instantly import to their online store. However, if you like a more hands-on approach, using a Chrome extension to research individual AliExpress products would be the better solution.
Keep in mind, many of the AliExpress research tools shared in this guide provide a curated database of winning products, as well as the option to analyse any AliExpress product. For example, AliInsider and the Dropship Center both feature a handpicked database and product analyser.
How do I find more AliExpress research tools?
The solutions listed in this guide are the best in the market based on pricing, reliability and reputation. However, if you’re looking for more AliExpress research tools, please refer to our comprehensive guide on the best dropshipping product research tools for more information.
If you want to quickly find the most popular AliExpress products with minimal effort, using a research tool is essential. From product scrapers to handpicked databases and Shopify spy tools, the solutions listed in this guide are the best in the industry.
In fact, many of the tools featured in this list have a free version for finding hot-selling AliExpress products, without having to pay a membership fee.
Therefore, you can immediately find trending and in-demand products to populate your online store or start dropshipping through marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.