The data we collect using cookies helps us to better understand our users and improve user experience, as well as track website traffic and sessions. The following policy is designed to help better understand what cookies are and how we use them when you’re visiting our website specifically.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which a website stores on your computer, mobile or internet browser after visiting the website.
Cookies are used for a verity of different reasons depending on the website, such as to track website visitors, remember usernames and passwords, as well as tailor content to users interests and display more relevant information.
3. What type of Cookies does SourceLow use?
We use first-party and third-party cookies including strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies and targeting cookies.
- To allow registered users to login to their accounts
- To remember important values such as name and email address when completing forms such as comment, review or contact forms
- To track website visitors and their behaviour such as visited pages to improve performance
- To enhance the security of the website and monitor activity and IP addresses
5. Cookie questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or this policy, please feel free to contact us directly. We will be happy to explain further.