15+ Best Liquidation & Bankrupt Stock Wholesalers in 2023
Purchasing liquidation or bankrupt stock is one of the most effective ways to acquire inventory for massively discounted prices. Here you will find a list of the 15+ best liquidation and bankrupt stock wholesalers in the UK and USA.
Whether you’re looking to source clothing, electronics or kids toys, you can be sure to find a trusted liquidation stock supplier with exclusive deals and below wholesale prices.
In fact, many of the suppliers listed in this guide specialise in one-off job lots, assorted lots or pallets of brand new excess, surplus and clearance inventory.
Marthill International (UK)
Based in Nottingham, Marthill is one of the largest suppliers of surplus, bankrupt and returned high street merchandise in the UK.
Sourced directly from established retailers and mail order companies, Marthill features products in every major category including homeware, DIY tools, furniture, bathroom accessories, clothing, kids toys and more.
Customers can purchase liquidated goods in mixed one-off pallets or truckloads for a fraction of the retail value. Marthill is the perfect supplier for wholesalers, exporters, retailers, market traders, online sellers, car-booters and eBay or Amazon sellers.
- Well-established supplier of surplus, bankrupt and ex-catalogue merchandise
- Large range of products in every major category including homeware and toys
- Purchase in mixed pallets or bulk truckloads for a fraction of the retail value
- Fast and affordable worldwide shipping with next-day UK delivery options
- Nottingham-based warehouse with local purchasing and collection available
Founded in 2004, BULQ is a leading supplier of bankrupt, clearance and closeout stock sourced directly from major retailers including Groupon, Target and Walmart.
In fact, with more than 1.2 million satisfied customers, 200,000 positive reviews and $500 million in processed orders, BULQ is widely considered the best website for sourcing profitable liquidation and bankrupt stock in the USA.
From phone accessories to women’s clothing, kids toy, consumer electronics and home decor, BULQ has thousands of high-quality products in a variety of different categories.
- The USA’s largest supplier of liquidation and bankrupt merchandise
- Sourced directly from trusted retailers including Target and Groupon
- More than 1.2 million happy customers and 200,000 positive reviews
- Products in multiple categories including clothing, toys and homeware
- Purchase in small cases or large pallets for below wholesale prices
Since 2005, SaleHoo has been the go-to online directory for finding verified wholesalers, manufactures and distributors in the US, UK and Europe.
SaleHoo has millions of products from more than 8000 suppliers including hundreds of liquidation and bankrupt stock wholesalers. Whether you’re a small eBay seller or large chain store, SaleHoo has suppliers to suit any size of business including start-ups.
Simply browse the directory and use the quick filters to effortlessly locate top suppliers of liquidation, clearance and bankrupt stock in any location.
- Highly popular online directory of verified wholesale suppliers
- Millions of products including liquidation and bankrupt stock
- Source directly from major suppliers for the lowest trade prices
- Hundreds of glowing reviews on websites such as TrustPilot
- Trusted by some of the most successful ecommerce brands
Wholesale Clearance (UK)
Launched in 2005, Wholesale Clearance is the UK’s most popular online wholesale marketplace for sourcing liquidation, surplus and bankrupt stock.
From clothing and jewellery to toys, mobile accessories, homeware and giftware, Wholesale Clearance has an extensive range of products available to purchase in one-off job lots, mixed lots and bulk lots for below wholesale prices.
With an annual turnover of more than 2.5 million and a growing network of well-established clients including Groupon and QVC, Wholesale Clearance is one of the most trusted sources of liquidation stock in the UK.
- The UK’s largest online marketplace for liquidation and bankrupt stock
- Purchase in one-off job lots, mixed lots or pallets for below wholesale
- Huge range of products including clothing, jewellery, tools and more
- Trusted company with renowned clients including Groupon and QVC
- No membership fees with fast worldwide delivery from only £2.99
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
Launched in 1999, Worldwide Brands is another highly popular trade directory that features thousands of certified wholesalers and manufacturers in the US, UK and Europe. This includes a huge number of liquidation and bankrupt stock wholesalers.
Worldwide Brands is particularly suited to eBay and Amazon sellers, as well as ecommerce stores. It’s a BBB accredited business with hundreds of positive reviews and testimonials, many of which can be found on TrustPilot or Facebook.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to purchase clothing, toys, pet supplies or electronics, Worldwide Brands provides direct access to more than 16 million products. You can sure to find liquidation and bankrupt stock wholesales that match you criteria.
- The original B2B directory of certified wholesale companies
- Quickly find top suppliers of liquidation and bankrupt stock
- Includes wholesalers in the US, UK, Canada and Europe
- BBB accredited company with countless positive reviews
- Operating since 1999 with over 20 years of experience
HJ Closeouts (US)
HJ Closeouts is a family-owned wholesale closeout business with more than 30 years of experience and thousands of unique products in over 25 categories including homeware, clothing, gifts, beauty, jewelry, party supplies, pet supplies and more.
Perfect for small to medium-sized retailers, all of the products on HJ Closeouts can be purchased in small cases rather than large pallets or container loads.
Therefore, you can source the perfect amount of stock and enjoy below wholesale prices on exclusive bulk lots, assorted lots and one-off clearance deals for maximum resale profits.
- Family-owned wholesale closeout company with decades of experience
- Thousands of unique clearance or surplus products in over 25 categories
- Purchase the perfect quantity in small case packs rather than large pallets
- Suitable for eBay and Amazon FBA sellers, as well as ecommerce stores
- Free shipping throughout the US with direct delivery to Amazon available
Daniel Thomas Group (UK)
With more than 25 years of experience in the business-to-business market, Daniel Thomas Group is a well-established wholesale company with a specialisation in buying and selling clearance, bankrupt and liquidation stock.
Daniel Thomas Group supplies to all types of businesses including retailers, market traders, online sellers, eBayers, car boot sellers and exporters throughout the UK.
From homeware to cleaning supplies, cosmetics, pet supplies, tools, backpacks and footwear, Daniel Thomas Group has a wide range of brand-new products including branded merchandise.
- Leading UK-based wholesaler of liquidation, bankrupt and clearance stock
- More than 25 years of industry experience and hundreds of UK customers
- Wide range of brand new products including toys, tools, gifts and more
- Suitable for online retailers, eBay/Amazon sellers and ecommerce sites
- Fast (2-3 days) delivery with free UK shipping on orders over £250.00
Via Trading (US)
Via Trading is a professional online wholesaler of liquidation, surplus and bankrupt merchandise, as well as customer returns and clearance stock, typically supplied in small cases, pallets or truckloads for a fraction of the retail cost.
Starting from humble beginnings as a small liquidation company with a 6,000 square foot warehouse based in Los Angeles, Via Trading has grown to becoming a multi-million dollar company with a glowing reputation.
In fact, Via Trading now has a 240,000 square foot warehouse and more than 40,000 customers in over 129 countries including large and small retailers, online stores and eBay/Amazon sellers.
- Professional online wholesaler of true liquidation and surplus merchandise
- Over 15 years of industry experience and more than 40,000 loyal customers
- Huge range of merchandise sourced from Fortune 500 retailers and stores
- Purchase in cases, pallets or truckloads for hugely discounted trade prices
- No membership fees with low-cost shipping and local pickup available
Top Down Trading (UK)
Top Down Trading is one of the UK’s best suppliers of clearance, surplus and ex-chainstore clothing and footwear from leading brands including Nike, Puma and Converse.
From women’s dresses to men’s sportswear and kids shorts, Top Down Trading has an extensive range of exclusive wholesale clothing.
With multiple purchasing options including small parcels of between 100-500 pieces, pallets of 1000-2000 pieces and 20ft-40ft containers of 10,000 or more pieces, Top Down Trading is the perfect supplier for fashion retailers of all sizes.
- The UK’s most trusted supplier of ex-chainstore clothing and footwear
- Extensive range of items from leading brands including Nike and Puma
- Purchase in small parcels, large pallets or containers for huge savings
- Free UK shipping on pallets or parcels with low-cost exporting options
- £300 minimum order with additional discounts on orders over £1000
Direct Liquidation (US)
Direct Liquidation is a B2B liquidation auction marketplace for sourcing exclusive wholesale lots and surplus merchandise from leading US retailers including Walmart, Lowes and Sam’s Club.
At any given time, Direct Liquidation has thousands of wholesale auctions for products in more than 100 categories including electronics, tools, clothing, jewelry, pet supplies, homeware, toys and fashion accessories. This includes tons of buy it now listings and one-time offers.
No middlemen fees and real-time shipping quotes, as well as a proprietary system for calculating resale prices are just a few reasons why Direct Liquidation is a market leader in wholesale liquidation auctions.
- Trusted wholesale-auction marketplace of liquidation and surplus stock
- Thousands of new and returned products in more than 100 categories
- Sourced directly from top tier retailers including Walmart and Lowes
- Purchase in boxes or pallets through bidding or buy it now auctions
- Fast shipping throughout the USA with no premium buyer chargers
Wholesale Clearance Stock (UK)
Based in Manchester, Wholesale Clearance Stock is a family-run discount wholesaler with a large range of exclusive deals on clearance, surplus and end-of-line merchandise sourced directly from major high street retailers and businesses in the UK.
Wholesale Clearance Stock has no minimum order requirements and no hidden fees. In fact, you don’t even need to create an account to place orders. Moreover, all products come with free shipping to most UK addresses.
That’s why Wholesale Clearance Stock is trusted by thousands of online retailers, pound shops, DIY stores, eBay sellers and ecommerce websites across the UK.
- Manchester-based supplier of wholesale clearance and surplus stock
- More than 100 exclusive wholesale offers on brand new products
- Suitable for online ecommerce websites, as well as eBay sellers
- No minimum order requirement and free UK shipping on all orders
- No hidden fees and no need to create a trade or business account
Topper Liquidators (US)
Topper Liquidators is another experienced supplier of surplus, clearance, excess and bankrupt inventory in more than 10 main categories including homeware, clothing, health, beauty, jewelry, fragrances, toys, games, electronics and more.
Topper Liquidators supplies to wholesalers, exporters, retailers and online sellers from all corners of the globe, providing fast and reliable shipping options using top couriers, as well as direct shipping to Amazon fulfillment warehouses.
The sales team is always happy to help with a phone number and email address available on the website. You can also communicate with them directly through live chat.
- Specialist supplier of surplus, liquidation and clearance inventory
- Products in more than 10 categories including apparel and beauty
- Fast global shipping with delivery to Amazon warehouses available
- Exclusive deals on small quantity lots for below wholesale prices
- Dedicated customer support with phone, email or live chat options
Gem Wholesale (UK)
With more than 40 years of experience, Gem Wholesale is the UK’s original and most trusted supplier of ex-chainstore, surplus and customer returned goods to thousands of retailers and online sellers throughout the UK.
In fact, Gem Wholesale deals with some of the UK’s most recognised high street retailers and mail order companies to bring you the largest selection of discounted wholesale merchandise.
This includes clothing, footwear, furniture, kids toys, homeware, jewellery, electronics, tools and makeup from renowned manufacturers and brands.
- The UK’s original clearance wholesaler with over 40 years of experience
- Thousands of products available to purchase in pallets or small cartons
- Exclusive deals and offers on customer returns for below wholesale prices
- Low £300 minimum order value with fast 2-3 days delivery across the UK
- Fast growing company with a 80,000 sq. ft. warehouse based in Buckley
Liquidation.com is part of Liquidity Services, a leading ecommerce company that operates a network of B2B marketplaces with a combined total of more than $8 billion in completed transactions and over 3.5 million buyers from 200 countries.
Liquidation.com allows retailers to source high-quality merchandise in more than 500 categories for up to 90% below the standard retail price. This includes consumer electronics, clothing, fashion accessories, furniture, housewares and tools.
Liquidation.com is actually the largest B2B auction marketplace in North America. The company has been connecting leading retailers such as Target and Walmart with surplus, overstock and clearance stock buyers since 1999.
- Largest wholesale and liquidation auction-marketplace in North America
- Thousands of high-quality new or used products in over 500 categories
- Includes exclusive liquidated, surplus, shelf pulls and customer returns
- Source directly from major US retailers including Target and Wayfair
- Purchase in packages, pallets or truckloads for 70-90% below retail
Merkandi is another large-scale online wholesale marketplace that is trusted by more than 75,000 trade buyers in over 150 countries.
Merkandi has thousands of products from some of the most trusted global suppliers including a huge range of exclusive one-off job lots, mixed wholesale lots, liquidation deals, stocklot offers and surplus inventory for up to 90% off the retail price.
As Merkandi charges annual membership fees starting from £109, the platform is most suited to established businesses who are looking to source inventory regularly.
- Popular wholesale marketplace for liquidation and clearance stock
- Over 75,000 buyers from more than 150 countries across the globe
- Huge network of trusted manufacturers, wholesalers and liquidators
- Up to 90% off the retail price on thousands of high-quality products
- Standard membership fee for unlimited access starting at £109 / year
Fashion Liquidators (US)
Fashion Liquidators is an expert B2B wholesaler and distributor of liquidation, surplus and ex-chainstore clothing, shoes and fashion accessories.
Whether you own a large retail store or small eBay shop, Fashion Liquidators is suitable for businesses of all sizes including Amazon FBA sellers. That’s because most of the products are available to purchase in bulk lots of around 100-250 pieces.
From designer women’s dresses to men’s footwear and winterwear, Fashion Liquidators has a large range of high-end clothing products sourced from top US retailers and brands.
- B2B wholesaler and distributor of liquidated and ex-chainstore clothing
- Sourced directly from leading retailers and top ecommerce brands
- Purchase in bulk wholesale lots of around 100-250 pieces or more
- Ideal for ecommerce websites, as well as eBay and Amazon sellers
- Professional customer support team with free shipping options
Wholesale Ninjas (US)
Wholesale Ninjas is a popular online wholesale supplier of general merchandise and liquidation stock in small assorted lots, large pallets or case packs including health products, beauty accessories, makeup and cosmetics.
Established partnerships with some of the world’s largest retailers means Wholesale Ninjas is able to source surplus, clearance and shelf pulls for a fraction of the retail cost.
Wholesale Ninjas has a proven track record of satisfying the needs of online sellers and physical retail stores, as well as those in secondary markets such as flea market or auction sellers.
- Popular online wholesaler of general merchandise and liquidation stock
- Established partnerships with the world’s largest retailers and brands
- Purchase in small assorted lots, large mixed pallets or brand new cases
- Select the perfect number of units (100 – 1000) for the lowest prices
- Exclusive deals on branded items with up to 80% off the retail prices
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why buy liquidation or bankrupt stock?
Purchasing liquidation or bankrupt stock is the quickest way to launch a retail business or expand an existing product range, as you can typically source high-quality (new or used) goods for a fraction of the retail value.
Furthermore, purchasing liquidation or bankrupt stock in mixed wholesale lots or pallets allows you to offer your customers a wider range of products without having to purchase significant quantities of a single item.
Where can I sell liquidation or bankrupt stock?
From selling on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon to building your own website or selling through modern ecommerce channels such as Facebook shops or Google, there are several options when it comes to selling liquidation or bankrupt stock.
You can also sell liquidation or bankrupt stock locally at car boot sales or flea markets to avoid shipping costs and earn bigger profit margins.
Furthermore, many sellers have achieved great success sourcing used liquidated or bankrupt stock and selling the goods on classified ad websites such as Gumtree or Craigslist.
Is selling liquidation or bankrupt stock profitable?
Selling liquidation or bankrupt stock can be highly profitable when sourcing products from reputable suppliers and selling the goods on the most suitable channels.
It’s important to thoroughly research a liquidation or bankrupt stock supplier to ensure you are getting the best possible trade prices. You should also consider selling fees and shipping costs if you’re planning to sell the products on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.
Alternatively, you can sell the merchandise on Facebook or classified ad websites such as Gumtree, as well as at local flea markets or car boot sales to eliminate shipping costs and maximise your resale profits.
If you’re looking to start a new retail business or if you want to expand your current product range to offer more variety, purchasing liquidation or bankrupt stock is the best way to secure high-quality inventory for the lowest trade prices.
In fact, typical liquidation lots or clearance pallets can be purchased for up to 80% below wholesale prices.
Whether it’s surplus inventory, shelf pulls or customer returns, these often one-time deals or exclusive job lot offers are unmatched in terms of price.
To find more liquidation or bankrupt stock wholesalers, be sure to browse our wholesale suppliers category.