22+ Best Wholesale Suppliers of Toys & Games in 2023 (Top Sites)
Did you know that more than 200 million Lego sets are sold around the world each year? That’s around 7 every second or 10,000 per day.
With that in mind, it’s no surprise the global toys market is worth billions of dollars and growing. Those 200 million Lego sets don’t even include the millions of other kids toys and games sold each year.
If you’re a retail business owner, selling kids toys or games can be very profitable. Here you will find a list of the 22+ best wholesale suppliers for sourcing low-cost kids toys for resale online or offline.
NDA Toys (UK)
NDA Toys is the UK’s leading online wholesale supplier of trending kids toys and games including licensed toys from top brands such as Disney, Crayola, Fisher-Price and Hot Wheels.
All of the products are available to purchase in small quantity packs of around 6-14 pieces with fast shipping across the UK. In fact, more than 95% of orders are dispatched within one working day. There is also no minimum order value with NDA Toys.
- Leading online wholesaler of kids toys in the UK
- Thousands of items with no minimum order value
- Includes toys from Disney, Fisher-Price and more
- Purchase in small packs of around 6-12 pieces
Licence 2 Play (US)
Established in 2004, Licence 2 Play is one of the largest wholesale suppliers of licensed kids toys, gifts and novelty products in the USA.
From action figures to dolls, plush toys, games and puzzles, Licence 2 Play have a wide variety of products from major brands including Disney, Hot Wheels, Barbie, Pokémon and Fortnite. The company supplies to a growing network of local gift stores, online sellers and ecommerce websites.
- One of the largest wholesalers of kids toys in the USA
- Huge range of products for competitive trade prices
- Includes licensed toys from Disney, Barbie and more
- More than 15 years of experience in the toys market
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
When it comes to finding wholesalers of toys and games, Worldwide Brands is the go-to website. It’s essentially the largest online directory of verified wholesalers and manufacturers.
In fact, Worldwide Brands features more than 16 million products from thousands of suppliers including a huge network of toy wholesalers in the US, UK and Europe. You can quickly search the directory and filter the results to find certified wholesalers that suit your requirements.
- Largest online directory of wholesalers and manufacturers
- Thousands of top suppliers of toys in the US, UK and EU
- Quickly search the directory and purchase goods directly
- BBB accredited company with hundreds of top reviews
Tony Sourcing (China)
Tony Sourcing is the ultimate website for sourcing high-quality kids toys for factory-direct prices from reputable manufacturers in China.
The way it works is simple. Browse the catalog of existing products or submit a new sourcing request for any toy or game. Tony Sourcing will provide you with a fast quote within 1-2 working days. The company has close partnerships with more than 5000 top-tier Chinese manufacturers of kids toys.
- Ultimate website for sourcing kids toys from China
- Factory-direct prices from genuine manufacturers
- Receive a quote for any toy or game within days
- No membership fees and free to request a quote
Since its launch in 2005, SaleHoo has been one of the most popular online directories for finding legitimate manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors from across the globe.
With SaleHoo, you can instantly locate the most trusted wholesalers of toys and games in the US, UK and Europe. You can also trade with the companies directly, allowing you to get the most competitive prices on thousands of toys including action figures, dolls, RC vehicles, drones, crafts and books.
- Popular online directory of verified wholesale suppliers
- Includes thousands of companies that sell kids toys
- Get direct access to the suppliers and low-cost goods
- High rating on TrustPilot and other top review sites
Shepher Distributors (US)
Founded in 1945, Shepher Distributors is the largest distributor of wholesale and closeout kids toys in the Northeast of the United States.
The company has thousands of products available to purchase in small cases with fast US shipping. This includes action figures, cars, trains, dolls, puzzles and crafts from licensed brands such as Disney, Fisher-Price, Nerf, Marvel, Hasbro and Mattel.
- Largest distributor of wholesale and closeout kids toys
- Major brands including Hasbro, Mattel and Fisher-Price
- Supplies to stores, as well as eBay and Amazon sellers
- Family-owned company with decades of experience
Based in Chenghai, Kidseason is a professional manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of toys and games for children, babies and infants.
From playmats and mobiles to action figures, radio-controlled cars and building blocks, Kidseason deals in a wide range of products. The company also provides expert OEM and ODM services, making them popular with private-label brands and Amazon sellers.
- Chinese wholesaler and manufacturer of toys and games
- Products include baby playmats, rattles, mobiles and gyms
- Thousands of clients including Amazon and eBay sellers
- Expert custom manufacturing and private label services
Risus Wholesale (UK)
With more than 100 positive reviews on FreeIndex, Risus Wholesale is a top-rated wholesaler of children’s toys, games, party supplies and stationery in the UK.
Whether you’re a small eBay seller or a large online toy store, Risus Wholesale supplies to businesses of all shapes and sizes. There is no minimum order value and most of the products are available to purchase in small case packs of around 3 or more pieces.
- Top-rated online wholesaler of toys and party supplies
- Hundreds of positive reviews on FreeIndex and Google
- Suitable for small sellers, as well as large retail stores
- Purchase in small case packs of around 3 or more pieces
Kole Imports (US)
Featuring thousands of products in dozens of categories including toys and games, Kole Imports is one of the USA’s largest direct importers of general merchandise.
Kole Imports is also a highly trusted and respected company with more than 35 years of experience and a ‘great’ rating on Trustpilot. Simply navigate to the ‘toys’ category and you will find a large selection of more than 200 products including toy vehicles, action figures, dolls, puzzles and playsets.
- Well-experienced wholesaler of general merchandise
- More than 200 toys and games for competitive prices
- Purchase in small lots with no minimum dollar amount
- Clients including Staples, Groupon and Ace Hardware
Established in 1999, Alibaba is the most popular B2B marketplace for sourcing low-cost goods from Chinese wholesalers and manufacturers.
Alibaba has millions of products from thousands of vetted suppliers including a virtually endless selection of children’s toys, games, party supplies and stationery. Simply search for a product or browse the ‘toys’ category to instantly find profitable items and suppliers to trade with.
- Most established B2B marketplace for sourcing from China
- Thousands of leading suppliers and millions of products
- Includes a huge selection of kids toys, games and gifts
- No membership fees and factory-direct prices guaranteed
Toy Wholesaler (UK)
Part of the Cut Price Wholesaler group of companies, Toy Wholesaler is another leading UK-based supplier of wholesale toys, games, party supplies and stationery.
The company has more than 40,000 products and a local cash and carry warehouse based in Kent. However, you can place orders directly through the website for fast delivery to any UK address. Unlike most of its competitors, The Toy Wholesaler has no minimum order value.
- UK-based importer and wholesaler of unique kids toys
- More than 40,000 products for the lowest trade prices
- Cash and carry warehouse based in Edenbridge, Kent
- Fast and low-cost delivery available to any UK address
Similar to Alibaba, DHgate is an online B2B marketplace where global buyers can connect and trade with Chinese wholesalers and manufacturers.
The platform was launched in 2004 and it has quickly grown to feature more than 32 million products from over 2 million sellers. The extensive range includes thousands of toys and games for children, babies and toddlers, as well as school supplies, arts, crafts and stationery.
- Global business-to-business marketplace for online sellers
- More than 32 million products from 2 million wholesalers
- Includes thousands of toys, games, party supplies and gifts
- Trade directly through the platform with buyer protection
DollarDays is a premium online wholesaler to thousands of businesses and non-profits throughout the USA including ecommerce stores, eBay sellers, schools, charities and offices.
Most of the products are available to purchase in cases of around 24-48 pieces or more. This includes a variety of toys and games such as action figures, dolls, building toys, board games, puzzles, stationery, arts and crafts. DollarDays also has a range of licensed toys from Disney, Marvel, DC Comics and more.
- Premium online wholesaler of general merchandise
- Large range of children’s toys, games and stationery
- Purchase in small cases of around 24-48 pieces
- Suitable for online sellers, as well as non-profits
Trusted by more than 16 million retail buyers, Made-in-China is another leading business-to-business marketplace for sourcing goods from wholesalers and manufacturers in China.
The website has over 40 million products in hundreds of top categories including toys, games and gifts. Most of the 6 million suppliers are Chinese manufacturers that provide factory-direct prices, as well as private label services.
- Business-to-business trading marketplace in China
- 40 million products from over 6 million suppliers
- Source toys and games for factory-direct prices
- Trusted by more than 16 million retail buyers
Novelty Toy World (UK)
Located in Blackpool, Novelty Toy World is an online bulk-buy wholesaler with a focus on unique children’s toys, gifts, fancy dress and crafts. They also sell a range of traditional toys and licensed toys from top brands such as Disney, Marvel, Hot Shots and Dino World.
Unlike other toy wholesalers, Novelty Toy World has no minimum order value and you can purchase goods in single pieces. However, discounts are available when buying in larger bulk quantities. The more you buy, the lower the cost per unit and the higher the resale profits.
- UK-based wholesaler of unique kids toys and games
- Range includes licensed toys from Disney and more
- No minimum order with quantity discounts available
- Professional toy sourcing and manufacturing service
Fun Express (US)
Operating from a 1.5 million square foot warehouse, Fun Express is an industry-leading B2B supplier of wholesale kids toys, games, novelties, confectionery and gifts, as well as stationery and crafts.
From building toys to plush toys, fidget toys and inflatables, Fun Express has more than 10,000 products in stock at any given time. The company also has a team of award-winning designers that have developed thousands of unique products exclusively for Fun Express.
- Industry-leading supplier of wholesale toys and novelties
- Over 10,000 products including licensed character toys
- Award-winning team of in-house designers and artists
- 1.5 million square foot warehouse with global shipping
TBC Toys (China)
Based in the world-famous toy production city of Shantou, TBC Toys is a premier Chinese wholesaler and exporter of toys and games for children and babies.
Whether you’re looking to source radio-controlled toys, building toys, playsets or outdoor toys, TBC Toys has more than 1000 products to choose from. The company also accepts OEM and ODM orders, allowing you to create your own unique and custom-made toys.
- Premier wholesaler of toys for children and babies
- Based in the world-famous toy production base
- Strict quality control and fast logistics processes
- OEM and ODM services available for private label
Harrisons Direct (UK)
Harrisons Direct is an award-winning general wholesaler with a wide range of high-quality merchandise including thousands of toys and games for kids.
With more than 100 years of experience, competitive wholesale prices and no overall minimum order, it’s no wonder Harrisons Direct is used by thousands of UK-based retailers, online sellers and ecommerce websites. You can purchase most of the toys in small case packs with fast local delivery.
- Award-winning wholesale supplier of general products
- Includes range of high-quality toys and games for kids
- More than 100 years of experience in the trade market
- Place orders through the website with fast delivery
UPD Wholesale (US)
Supplying to the retail trade market for more than 30 years, UPD Wholesale is a well-experienced supplier of kids toys, stationery, gifts and novelty items.
As a trade-only company, UPD Wholesale guarantees the lowest prices on more than 2400 product lines. This includes licensed toys from Disney, Hot Wheels, Paw Patrol, DC Comics and PJ Masks. There is a $1000 dollar minimum order, but you can mix and match products to meet the requirement.
- Experienced US-based wholesaler of kids toys and games
- More than 2400 products including licensed character toys
- Trade-only company with $1000 minimum order value
- Showroom based in California with visitors welcome
Huale Toys (China)
If you’re looking to source children’s toys from China, Huale Toys is a one-stop solution. The company has more than 10 years of experience with manufacturing, sourcing and exporting fast-selling toys and games to every corner of the globe.
With everything ranging from baby toys and playsets to building toys, fancy dress and radio-controlled toys, Huale Toys is suitable for all types of businesses including online and offline sellers.
- One-stop website for sourcing wholesale toys from China
- 10 years of experience with manufacturing and exporting
- Suitable for all businesses such as online or offline sellers
- All of the products meet strict quality standards for resale
Wholesale Toy Warehouse (UK)
Part of the David S Sales Limited brand, Wholesale Toy Warehouse is another highly popular website for sourcing trending and in-demand kids toys for resale.
Only dealing with the trade market, Wholesale Toy Warehouse supplies products in small quantity packs. There are also a number of exclusive bulk buy offers for those who are looking to source in larger quantities to secure even lower wholesale prices.
- Popular wholesale supplier of toys based in the UK
- Includes toys from Funtime, Kids Create and AtoZ
- Trade-only with products available in case packs
- Special bulk buy offers with collection available
JSBlueRidge is one of the best wholesalers of unique toys and games in the United States. It’s free to join as a trade buyer and you can source the items in small quantity packs, making them the ideal supplier for ecommerce stores, as well as eBay and Amazon sellers.
Although the company deals in generic pocket money toys such as fidget spinners, magic beans and pop-it toys, they also have a growing selection of larger toys from trusted brands.
- Best wholesaler of pocket money toys in the USA
- 150 items including fidget spinners and poppers
- Free to open a trade account and place orders
- Perfect for small eBay and Amazon sellers
Dragon Toy (China)
Dragon Toy is a Chinese wholesale sourcing company that sells wholesale toys to thousands of businesses in the US, UK and Europe.
More than 10 years of experience and factory-direct prices are just a few reasons why Dragon Toy has quickly become the number #1 platform for sourcing wholesale toys. The company works with more than 5000 certified manufacturers, allowing them to source literally any toy at competitive prices.
- Reputable wholesale sourcing company in China
- Specialises in exporting children’s toys and games
- Factory-direct prices with global shipping options
- Works with more than 5000 certified manufacturers
Kidz Gifts (UK)
With decades of expertise and a multi-story warehouse in Middleton, Kidz Gifts is another well-established kids toys wholesaler that deals with the UK and EU trade markets.
Kidz Gifts is also a top-rated company with an ‘excellent’ rating on TrustPilot from more than 300 customers. When purchasing from Kidz Gifts, you can be sure to receive high-quality products at competitive wholesale prices delivered quickly to anywhere in the UK.
- Family-run wholesaler with decades of experience
- Large range of pocket money toys and novelty toys
- High-quality goods with unbeatable trade prices
- Rated ‘excellent’ on TrustPilot from 300+ reviewers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why sell kids toys or games?
The kids toys market is a multi-billion dollar industry with millions of toys sold in every country across the globe each year. It’s a great market to target when starting an ecommerce or retail business as it can be very profitable and lucrative.
The toys market is also very flexible with many niche opportunities. From radio-controlled toys to outdoor toys, pocket money toys and fidget toys, there is an almost endless list of small niches within the toy industry, allowing you to build your own unique brand.
Plus, there is also consistent demand for toys all year round thanks to popular holidays and events such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween and birthdays. That’s not to mention the 140 million new babies that are born each day around the world. Keeping that in mind, it’s safe to assume the toy market will always have consistent growth and potential for new toy retailers.
Where can I sell kids toys or games?
There are a number of different ways to sell kids toys or games. You could open your own physical retail store, launch an ecommerce website or sell on eBay and Amazon. You can also sell kids toys on social media websites like Facebook or Classified Ad platforms including Craigslist and Gumtree.
It really depends on your own personal preferences. Opening your own retail store has many exclusive benefits, whereas selling online also has its own unique pros and cons. If you’re a newbie with a small budget and limited time, it’s recommended to start with third-party sites like eBay or Amazon.
Is selling kids toys or games profitable?
Selling toys and games can be very profitable if done correctly. In fact, companies such as Hasbro, Mattel, Tomy and Fisher-Price generate billions of dollars in revenue, whereas Hot Wheels, Nerf and Funko earn hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you’re new to retail or online selling, finding a small niche within the toys market is the best way to increase your chances of success. This will allow you to stand out from the major competitors and build a truly scalable toy brand.
Targeting a small and exclusive niche also means spending less on marketing as you won’t be competing with companies such as Mattel that have million-dollar advertising budgets. As a result, you will earn bigger profit margins and have more flexibility to adjust your selling prices.
Whether you own a physical toy shop or run an ecommerce website, the wholesalers listed in this guide are suitable for all types of businesses.
Moreover, most of them have no minimum order value and provide fast shipping to various locations, making them ideal for eBay and Amazon sellers.
That’s it for this article. For more useful guides and curated lists of the best wholesale suppliers, make sure you browse our other blog posts and articles.