Please Note: ShopMaster has been discontinued. Please refer to our list of the best dropshipping software for alternative solutions.
ShopMaster is a reliable and low-cost dropshipping software which is packed full of innovative features including bulk importing, daily repricing and auto ordering. Although compatible with a small number of suppliers, ShopMaster excels in simplicity and efficiency, providing a fully automated solution while still having ample choice when it comes to products, many of which are shipped from the US, UK and EU.
- Compatibility: eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, 3dcart, Wish +1 more
- Suppliers: 18 (China) – UK/US/EU Warehouses
- Price: Free starter plan (800 listings)
- Over 20 compatible suppliers with US/UK/EU warehouses
- Ultra-fast chrome lister tool and bulk product importer
- Daily stock/price monitoring and flexible repricing rules
- Automatic order processing and bulk product ordering
- Free starter plan for monitoring and repricing 800 listing
What is ShopMaster?
Established in 2017, ShopMaster is a complete dropshipping automation solution for sourcing, listing, managing and monitoring dropship products on multiple online selling channels including eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce and Wish. From finding fast-selling products to creating professional listings, monitor inventory changes and fulfilling orders, ShopMaster handles it all.
Serving over 100,000 dropshippers across the globe and processing more than 7M orders each year, ShopMaster has firmly established itself as a reliable, efficient and streamlined dropshipping software, particularly suited to those looking to source low-cost goods from China based wholesalers with global distribution warehouses.
Features & Benefits
From a simple Chrome Lister extension to seamless bulk importing, auto ordering and flexible repricing options, ShopMaster is packed full of innovative features. ShopMaster is also one of the very few dropshipping software programs to offer a free forever plan which includes listing, monitoring and automatically repricing up to 800 listings on your selling platform of choice.
- 18+ Low-Cost Suppliers with Global Warehouses
- Innovative Chrome Lister Extension & Bulk Importer
- Daily Monitoring & Automatic Repricing/Updating
- Automatic & Bulk Product Ordering
- Simplistic Repricing Rules
- Free Forever Plan ( Up to 800 Listings)
- Connect & List on Multiple Selling Channels
- Hot Selling Products Database
- Auto Order Fulfilment with Synced Tracking
- Compatible with Product Variations
Pros & Cons
ShopMaster excels in features and functionality, as well as price and usability. However, it does have a few disadvantages which need to be considered including a limited number of local US/UK/EU suppliers and a lack of compatibility with Amazon. Here’s a side-by-side comparison of it’s main pros and cons for your review.
- Low-cost & efficient with free plan
- Reliable, simplistic & user-friendly
- Multiple compatible selling channels
- Unique, innovative & exclusive features
- Well-maintained and regularly updated
- Exceptional 24/hour customer support
- Limited suppliers to choose from
- Mostly China based suppliers
- Not compatible with Amazon
- Less experience than competitors
Currently, ShopMaster is compatible with around 19 different suppliers, most of which are China based dropshippers with warehouses located across the globe including in the UK, EU and USA. While new suppliers are frequently added, ShopMaster seems to follow the same route by focussing on China based suppliers.
- China (18)
- USA Warehouse (5)
- UK rehouse (3)
- EU Warehouse (3)
Compatible Selling Platforms
One of ShopMaster’s biggest selling points is it’s seamless compatibility with some of the biggest ecommerce platforms in the world including eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, 3dcart and Wish. Therefore, dropshipping on multiple channels, such as through your WooCommerce store and eBay account with ShopMaster is practical and easy. However, as it stands ShopMaster is not compatible with Amazon, unfortunately,
Usage & Settings
When it comes to using ShopMaster, the admin dashboard and settings area is very modern and simplistic. You can opt to import products from the 18+ dropshipping suppliers individually, in bulk or by using the lightweight Chrome Lister extension. Once imported into ShopMaster, the product details including titles, images and descriptions, as well as variations, can be quickly edited before being pushed live to your chosen selling platform. Once listed on your selling platform, ShopMaster will automatically monitor and update your listings every 24hours, including prices and stock levels.
- Import products in bulk or individually by URL or using the super-fast Chrome Lister extension
- Edit product titles, descriptions and specifics, as well as manage variations in just a few clicks
- Push products to your online store (Shopify/WooCommerce) or marketplace (eBay) in minutes
- Simple repricing rules with multi-tier formulas and full control over profit margins
- Automatically place items out of stock when a minimum available quantity threshold is met
- Real-time monitor log with live updates to keep track of price/stock changes manually
Pricing & Billing
ShopMaster’s pricing is based on the total number of listings being monitored, tracked and automatically repriced. There is no limit to the number of listings the software can manage and the free forever plan allows for the creation and monitoring of up to 800 listings on a maximum of 2 selling channels.
- 800 Listings (Free)
- 2500 Listings – $19.90/month
- 18,000 Listings – $39.90/month
- Unlimited Listings – $79.90/month
Pricing Overview: ShopMaster is one of the most cost-effective dropshipping software solutions, offering a free forever plan for a massive 800 listings and starting at less than $20 per month for 2500 listings. Pricing for listing and monitoring an unlimited number of products on up to 5 different selling channels is only $79.90 per month. When compared to other dropshipping programs, ShopMaster comes in at one of the cheapeast around.
ShopMaster is a cost-effective dropshipping software solution which is actively used by over 100,000 global users. Featuring everything from automated repricing to bulk listing and auto ordering, ShopMaster is quickly becoming the number one choice for users who are looking to dropship products through their online store. The only reason ShopMaster falls short of the full 5 stars is because it’s lack of UK or US based suppliers and is not compatible with Amazon.
With the free forever plan, ShopMaster users can list and monitor up to 800 listings on a maximum of 2 selling channels. For example, selling on your own WooCommerce powered store as well as eBay. Creating an account literally only takes a few seconds and you can instantly start finding and importing dropship products. Simply sign up, tweak the settings to your requirements and start listing products.
What suppliers is ShopMaster compatible with?
ShopMaster is compatible with approximately 19 suppliers, most of which are Chinese dropshipping companies with several distribution warehouses located across the globe including in the UK/EU/US and beyond.
What selling platforms is ShopMaster compatible with?
ShopMaster is currently compatible with 5 different selling channels including eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, 3dcart and Wish. Unfortunately, ShopMaster is not compatible with Amazon or Etsy.
Can I create new listings with ShopMaster?
Absolutely, ShopMaster has multiple options when it comes to creating new listings on your selling channel of choice. You can either bulk import products, import products individually or creating new listing using the Chrome Lister extension.
Will ShopMaster monitor prices and stock?
Yes, ShopMaster will monitor both prices and stock every day. When a change is detected, ShopMaster will automatically update your listing based on predetermined settings.
How often does ShopMaster update listings?
ShopMster will check your listing every 24 hours for price or stock changes. If changes are detected, ShopMaster will automatically update your listing on eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce or 3dcart.
How much does ShopMaster cost?
ShopMaster has a free starter plan for monitoring up to 800 listings on 2 integrated channels. The basic plan starts at only $19.95/month for up to 2,500 listings and the enterprise plan includes unlimited listings for only $79.95/month.